What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Last game I bought was Start Ocean "The last Hope" Great game, almost at the end.

Right now I'm playing Final Fantasy tactics advance. Love the game, can play for hours and still have so much to do :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Playing GHII and WWE Day of Reckoning 2. So ridiculous, yet extremely hilarious... :lol:

That game gave me many hours of entertainment. I recently bought Smackdown vs Raw 2009 and have almost unlocked everything, but I'm playing MLB 09 The Show again...

Just bought the guitar hero World tour w/ guitar for an absolute bargain at £40 brand new with a 10% discount because I work at the store. I think the majority of the setlist is a let down but it does have a couple of gems on there. I want to get either greatest hits or metallica next, although I'm not really a fan of metallica, but their support bands sound pretty awesome :D

Another game I just bought its Demigod, at the moment I think it is a very love/hate kinda game. Many people absolutely hate it because of the bugs it had at release and the devs still haven't fixed some of them (most of them are sorted now though), and making a game with many bugs at release will shoo away many players fast. Other people love it due to how much depth it has. I personally think it is a great game and I love the ongoing battles between light/darkness. It has a lot of depth and no two games are ever the same. I'm still waiting for it to become repetitive and I've been playing it a couple days.

Currently playing:

Team fortress 2: Fav map = Badwater at the moment, Favourite class = Varies, getting into the scout at the moment.

Demigod: Playing as Regulus at the moment, he's such a badass :D

World of Warcraft: Friends have taken a bit of a break so not playing as much, levelling a deathknight, currently level 76.

Guitar Hero: World Tour: Haven't got too far into it (guitar solo) yet but I'm liking it so far.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Bought Oblivion today. And I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing outside of the main quest. I think I missed the very ending of the only dungeon (?) I've explored. But it's fun.

I just bought the Game of the Year edition from Amazon today. I'm looking forward to it. It should be shipped by the 2nd. :thumbsup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

devilsurvivor_boxart_small_stroke.jpg

This game is HARD, and that's almost an understatement. The first boss, for instance, has 250 HP, with some healers you should kill first that have around 70 hp, and your characters will deal a max of maybe 10(30 on the healers if you're lucky). All the while he three-shots anyone he can hit physically. It's one hell of a game(no pun intended)

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I just picked up F.E.A.R. II and Guitar Hero: Metallica recently, but only got to playing F.E.A.R II so far, it's a tight game.

As for the DS, I picked up a cheap copy of Elite Beat Agents, gonna try that tomorrow and hope it's worth my money :P

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I just bought a ps3, with:

COD 5

Fifa 08

Metal Gear Solid 4

Spiderman 3

Tiger Woods Golf 09

The Godfather 2

Jericho

Killzone 2

X-Men Origins Wolverine

GTA IV

got the lot for 250 pound (80gb console) :)

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

I subbed to gametap today only to find out that it won't work on 64 bit OS's ([bleep]ing lame). So instead I've decided to download the games I was going to play over gametap, considering I already paid for them (although I am trying to get a refund).

646092-painkiller_box_front_large.jpg

dowii_box.jpg

box-l.jpg

sam_2_box.jpg

titanquest_box.jpg

YOU MADE ME DO THIS GAMETAP

I subbed to gametap today only to find out that it won't work on 64 bit OS's ([bleep] lame). So instead I've decided to download the games I was going to play over gametap, considering I already paid for them (although I am trying to get a refund).

646092-painkiller_box_front_large.jpg

sam_2_box.jpg

YOU MADE ME DO THIS GAMETAP

:thumbup: :thumbup: I've never met someone else who has heard of Painkiller, much less played it!

And Serious Sam is a classic.

And I don't know the others.

2dgucz6.png

:thumbup: :thumbup: I've never met someone else who has heard of Painkiller, much less played it!

If it's the game I'm thinking of, there was a magazine with it's advert in with something along the lines of "How does it feel to stab someone in the eye with a drill for revenge". That line alone in the advert makes me want to play it xD

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I've never met someone else who has heard of Painkiller, much less played it!

yeah I never got around to playing Painkiller back in the day, likewise for Serious Sam.

Btw did you hear about the Serious Sam HD remake they are doing? :thumbup:

I've never met someone else who has heard of Painkiller, much less played it!

yeah I never got around to playing Painkiller back in the day, likewise for Serious Sam.

Btw did you hear about the Serious Sam HD remake they are doing? :thumbup:

No, but more :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: for that! I wish they'd do the same for all of the old ID Software games too...

2dgucz6.png

Final Fantasy XII, those guys in the FF thread made me want to finish all the hunts :P

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

last game i got was Mario kart 64,and now im playing Super Smash Bros 64

Two of my favourite childhood games, enjoy them :)

I prefered Mario Kart on the SNES. It was my favourite of them all. Although Smash Bros is a game I find fun on any system.

i upgraded my GFX card so i can play TF2 again and a bit of portal (i dont know why everyone says its so good, it gets boring pretty fast) and re-downloaded mount and blade after a little misunderstanding so ill be playing that, and after i upgrade my ram ill be playing left for dead :thumbsup:

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig