What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

So I just got WoW...
Prepare to nolife :lol:

ot:playing Banjo-Tooie :thumbsup:

Lol not really actually.. I've already hit level 30 still socializing, still going out, its just a matter of choice. :P

Also, EPIC, :thumbsup:

Wait until you reach the dreaded level 80. Soon, your socializing will be done through WoW chat, and you will imagine that your friends are stripping Night Elves on the tables of Goldshire Inn.

[hide=]Just kiddin' ::'[/hide]

Finished Starfox 64 with a mate of mine lol :thumbsup:

That game never gets old. ::'

I should play it and beat it for like the 80th time. Only boss that gets me is that one on the desert planet when you're a tank. He's hard to kill and does lots of damage.

I started to play the New Play Control Pikmin that I ordered about 2 weeks ago. It is a lot of fun. The motion controls work great, but the Pikmin are kind of dumb. I have to wait like 4-5 seconds while directing them at a corpse before 1 or 2 start to pick it up. Then the rest come in and carry it away. Other than that I have seen no problems. I can't wait for NPC Pikmin 2 to come out and the Pikmin 3.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Mass Effect for the PC.

I've been avoiding it thus far because I heard it wasn't up to par with Bioware's other games and I really didn't want to be disappointed. So far I can say I was probably lead to believe the wrong thing, it's pretty enjoyable so far and the story is really ramping up even after just a couple of hours.

Just finished Mass Effect. I do have a question though.

[hide=spoilers]A lot of people made a big deal out of Shepard dying, I know that a lot were shocked when the ME2 trailer came out. Anyways I never actually saw anything that would hint at him dying, what exactly happened?

I had the ending where the council died, and at the end Shepard just walked off and then the final shot was the Normandy flying. Was there something I missed? I sat through the entire credits as well, haha.[/hide]

Good game though. Looking forward to the sequel now.

[hide=]I didn't really get that either, but I'm guessing the controversy came from a trailer for ME2 that made it seem like Shepard died or something. Maybe there were other endings for the original game. I was confused too, and was scared for a second that I wasn't going to see him, but then he jumped out of the rubble. I had the same ending as you by the way.[/hide]

I loved this game. Hell, I loved watching the credits.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Game of the Year Edition for Xbox 360

Great, unique game. First Elder Scrolls game I have played. Seems to have quite a few bugs on Xbox 360 with quests and other stuff forcing you to load a previous save though. I usually look up the bugs on the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (www.uesp.net) before doing quests. The PC version is much better though, it has an unofficial patch that fixes basically everything that Bethesda was too lazy to, and there's tons of mods to extend the length of the game.

Downloading Neverwinter Nights and it's 3 expansions at the moment.

I owned and played NWN a ton back in the day when it came out but never got to experience the expansions. I figured I'll start from scratch again and go through all of them. :)

I just finished New Play Control Pikmin. Once again Miyamoto show's that he can make fun and imaginative games. I'm looking forward to New Play Control Pikmin 2. :thumbup:

I just finished New Play Control Pikmin. Once again Miyamoto show's that he can make fun and imaginative games. I'm looking forward to New Play Control Pikmin 2. :thumbup:

What's this "new play control" bit? Is it a remake for the Wii? I remember playing Pikmin back in the day on the GC, I could never get into it though. The game certainly had charm though.

What's this "new play control" bit? Is it a remake for the Wii? I remember playing Pikmin back in the day on the GC, I could never get into it though. The game certainly had charm though.

Gamecube games remade with Wii Controls. I only bought Pikmin because Amazon had a great deal on it, but I'm glad I did. The Wii controls work well in directing your Pikmin. I'm not sure how many games they are planning on remaking, but they already have Mario Tennis and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat remade as well.