What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Hey, nobody talks [cabbage] about GLADOS :shame: :angry:

Anyway, just played through Condemned 2. Started out strong but was absolute garbage after the 1/3 point of the Doll Factory.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've had it since it came out, but I just finished ODST tonight. Overall great game, I liked it about the same as three. The beginning is bad but once you get to the second flashback it gets much better imo. Going through the city trying to find the flashback things was really annoying, but once you do them all it's fun to be the rookie. I'd recommend renting it, unless you like the halo 3 multiplayer then I'd say buy it.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Bought Saints Row 2 on Steam last week, for only 7.5 (special deal), and i finished it today. Now i gotta finish all mini games. My character is an asian, over-tattoed pimp woman!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I beat NFL Street 2 again. Playing the computer on that game is so easy, I beat the last (and best) 4 teams 36-0, 38-0, 36-0, and 36-0.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I tried out Gears of War 2. Cool monsters and areas, but the movement is way too damn clunky (is that the right word?). It feels like I'm trying to control a Terran from Starcraft. It really sucked when I was trying to jump into a train while deadly hail was pouring on me, and instead my character takes cover and dies. <_<

I have been playing Rock Band 2 since I got it about 3 months ago.

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

Playing a lot of Pure at the moment, but I'm pre-ordering MW2 so when that comes out I'll play lots of that.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I tried out Gears of War 2. Cool monsters and areas, but the movement is way too damn clunky (is that the right word?). It feels like I'm trying to control a Terran from Starcraft. It really sucked when I was trying to jump into a train while deadly hail was pouring on me, and instead my character takes cover and dies. <_<

I remember you had to mantle into the train cart because you can't directly go in.

GG.gif

I recently got addicted to Professor Layton and the Curious Village for DS.

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

Time to dust of my DS again.

a1lonl.png

I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight. :lol:

At the moment I'm not playing anything, I never really play videogames.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

941965_92852_front.jpg

This game is fun, but yet, seriously hard. Currently doing the X missions. It's like the Japanese designed these masochist missions or something >_>

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.