What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Playing through the original Mass Effect. I received the game for my birthday two, maybe three(?) years ago but never actually played it too much until recently. Logged around 8 hours over three days so far, probably only 10-20% of the game done too. Well, looks like I'll be picking up ME2 soon enough.

Man it's a nice change of pace, rather then always getting PO'ed while playing L4D2 or CoD all the time.. Should play more RPG's. :grin:

I took a break from Fallout 3 (put in about 48 hours now) and started Assassin's Creed 2. It's a huge improvement from the original. I'm having a blast just running around the cities and doing the various side missions. I'm halfway through the main story.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

For my birthday I got Fallout 3 (I'm late, but I've been wanting it for a while) and Army of Two: The 40th Day. I have to say I'm surprised how good that game is. I really like its gameplay and such. The only annoying part is the fact you need to empty a whole mag into an enemy in versus mode to kill them. And Fallout 3 is an awesome game, but it's way too damn hard. Everytime I get a new weapon its CND is at 10% or under. And the enemies are hard to take out. I love the game, but on Easy I'm having way more trouble than on MW2's veteran. Right now I just blew up Megaton, trying to get to GNR but can't navigate my way through DC, which is starting to piss me off.

Oh, I could go on and on about Fallout 3.

1. Stimpacks are tough to come by.

2. VATS is only cool the first few times. And don't say "you have a choice", because regular firing is inneffective as hell.

3. [bleep]ING SUBWAY TUNNELS. Why can't we just walk around in the streets? As Yahtzee said, "You'll see more subway tunnels than an indecisive hobo."

4. You have to pay for DLC if you want to continue after beating the main storyline.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

2. VATS is only cool the first few times. And don't say "you have a choice", because regular firing is inneffective as hell.

3. [bleep]ING SUBWAY TUNNELS. Why can't we just walk around in the streets? As Yahtzee said, "You'll see more subway tunnels than an indecisive hobo."

4. You have to pay for DLC if you want to continue after beating the main storyline.

1. I have over 200 stimpaks from just wandering around.

2. I enjoy VATS. It's nice not needing to have precise aim.

3. They are a very small part of the entire world.

4. Make a save right before you beat the game.

Anything else?

Anything else?

By the time you hit level 15 nearly everything will die in one hit and you'll be able to take out hordes of super mutants without running out of action points.

Got a counter for that?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Mass Effect 2. Pretty awesome. Im just doing like all the side quests at the moment.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

last game i got was Sar ocean the first departure, put it on my psp, was fun game, still is.

im playing Resistance fall of man for the ps3 right now

future games i wanna play are S.O. 4 which comes out sometimes next week.

Oh the awesomeness of Fall Of Man. If only Resistance 2 wasn't so crap.

What? I just used beds to heal up most of the time. The Germantown place has an empty bed just feet away from where you start. As long as you have the ability to fast travel, you can heal up. And maybe you didn't put enough skill points into Medicine. It's one of the best ones to invest in.

Haha, I agree there. They might only be a small part of the world, but whenever you do go in there, it feels like an eternity because it sucks and it's easy to get lost. The map needs to be a little more accurate for those parts.

Fallout 3 has some strong points and some weak points. I'm not a fan of traveling through a wasteland for hours. Honestly, it's worse than traveling through a desert. You'll see some "civilization", get your hopes up, and then find out that it's just a completely useless abandoned building. The environment just was not fun for me. However, I really enjoyed the fusion of RPG elements and futurism.

---

On topic... I went to the store and got 5 new games: Assasin's Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, and Fable 2.

Anything else?

By the time you hit level 15 nearly everything will die in one hit and you'll be able to take out hordes of super mutants without running out of action points.

Got a counter for that?

I agree that without Broken Steel the enemies are easy. But, if you have Broken Steel, enemies such as Albino Rad Scorpions and Supermutant Overlords can put up a tough fight. You have to remember that the combat is not the main focus of the game though. It's more about the exploring the post apocalyptic world.

Anything else?

Got a counter for that?

I agree that without Broken Steel the enemies are easy. But, if you have Broken Steel, enemies such as Albino Rad Scorpions and Supermutant Overlords can put up a tough fight. You have to remember that the combat is not the main focus of the game though. It's more about the exploring the post apocalyptic world.

Do you mean the 10% interesting places and the 90% wasteland filler?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Chime - (http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/106/1065551p1.html)

It's a cool little puzzle game that donates over 60% of the proceeds to charity. While the game only has 5 levels, it's only $5 and the gameplay is quite enjoyable. You'll definitly get your moneys worth.

What the [bleep]. I came on here to say Silent Hunter 3 was downloading, but it says my card got declined. The game is $10. The card still has $45 on it :wall:

Try again?

I bought Smackdown vs Raw 2010 for the 360 last weekend. It's not bad. I am thoroughly enjoying the highlight reel creator.

My girlfriend bought me The Simpsons Game for V-day. It's actually pretty entertaining - I was in the mood for a linear adventure game. Some levels are pretty challenging for a Simpsons game. :thumbup: My only beef with it is the camera and the jumping physics.

I just got my platinum in Dragon Age: Origins, and I'm about to start playing Bioshock and am gonna get Bioshock 2. Anyone who likes RPGs I REALLY recommend this game, its amazing, awesome story, the characters are great and it has pretty good graphics as well.

Last game bought and played would be Mass Effect II. Great game, love the improvements made in regards to the first game. Missions are a hell of a lot more enjoyable to do this time around, I feel compelled to do them all, really. Highly recommend.

I just deleted The Sims 2 (including the University expansion) off my PC but it was really fun, I just got bored after probably hundreds of hours of playing. I also tried some Facebook games but quickly got bored of farming. :)

Currently I have been playing Neverland Online, its a new free browser-bsed MMORPG like Runescape. I just like it because it has nice graphics and community. People will help you out and be nice!

http://in.neverland.hithere.com/r.html?tg=1005146

It's very retro, with a classic fantasy RPG feel. As usual, since it is a browser game (no client download) you can't really expect cutting-edge game technology. :) Very nice though, I greatly enjoy it as a casual MMORPG that I can

play anywhere without downloading anything.

Apparently the game developers are the same ones who made Empire Craft which currently has millions of players but that is a strategy game and I prefer the straight-up "make a character and level it up with quests and hunting mobs" type of MMO game like Neverland.

21427900.jpg

They have PvP, crafting, guilds, it's full game not a beta. Hmm but I am newb so I just enjoy running around killing things and questing. :)

That was sort of a random post out of no where meili, haven't seen you around in forever >_>.

I've been playing an unhealthy amount of Heroes of Newerth recently. Just been doing 4-5 man pub stomps with my clan (just a bunch of friends) which is a lot of fun.

Also still sort of playing through ME2 for the second time, just making sure I don't [bleep] up at all haha. Game is still really enjoyable.

Finally waiting for my roomate to finish Silent Hill so I can send it back to GameFly and get Darksiders to beat it (then Dante's Inferno).

Well I play RS then stop, then play and get members, then stop...you get the idea.

Hey, I've played RS for like millions of years! Since dinosaurs roamed the Earth, basically. So I get bored sometimes.

However, I never stop reading Tip It. Even when I don't post I lurk. When you think no one pays any attention or reads your posts, just think of Meili lurking around in the dark corners of Tip It.

Also, I have now found the ultimate online multiplayer browser-based RPG.

Forumwarz. Either you already know about it or you need to Google it. Like right now.