What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I got back into Battlefield: Bad Company. I got a little tired of Left 4 Dead so I switched over. I can't wait for Battlefield: Bad Company 2. It is looking fantastic so far!

I just bought these two for about $83. I get a $40 credit from a promotion that Amazon is running. The grand total for both is about $40. :thumbup:

fallout-goty.jpg

CapcomTriple610_screen.jpg

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I love playing the Super Nintendo. I've just beat Zelda: A Link to the Past. It was pretty easy. Using the mirror to get to the right place from the dark world to the light world could be kind of tricky sometimes though.

"Gentle Girl"

Currently playing AoE II

Age of Empires II, cant get past the "learn how to play campaign".

:wall:

Keep going. When you start getting better you will find the game more and more entertaining. Specially if you know someone to play with.

Downloaded The Cronicles of Rid[bleep]: Escape from Butcher Bay and Condemned: Criminal Origins. Rid[bleep] didn't work cause of some error having to do with my monitor's max resolution, so I'm playing Condemned right now.

16185_s.gif

Got into the Heroes of Newerth beta from a friend. It's pretty fun but I'm a complete DoTA scrub so it's pretty confusing. Friends are helping me through it though.

Oh and if anyone preordered the game and has some spare beta keys if they could give one to my roomate I'll love you long time >_>.

Currently playing AoE II

Age of Empires II, cant get past the "learn how to play campaign".

:wall:

Keep going. When you start getting better you will find the game more and more entertaining. Specially if you know someone to play with.

Haha, I used to be addicted to the whole AoE series, it's just that I've gotten to other RTS modes of play that are significantly different to AoE that it's hard getting back. And also, it's the first time I've played one in over 4 years.

Minesweeper count ?

Got myself a cracked version of Steam, which means I can download and install any game without paying :twss:

So I'm playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic now. It looks great so far, the combat and the way the camera moves feels pretty 'real' and the scenarios really get you in the ambient of the game.

16185_s.gif

BORDERLANDS

Damn good game, and it has the exact same button layout at CoD so it was very easy to start playing. I played it for ~5.5 hours yesterday and another two so far today, it's keeping me satisfied until Tuesday, and I'd really recommend getting it.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I got the Metroid Prime Trilogy about a month ago. Just beat the first game today. It's really a great game. It's different because it gives you an extreme sense of isolation; in the first game, there is NO dialogue. There is a story, but you get it from scanning objects, which gives a sentence or two about its history or what it contains. There's also not much help given, just a hint that pops up every now and then that says, "go right here," but getting to there isn't specified and is where the fun comes in. It's really just an exploration game - you don't even find out who the bad guys are until the middle of the game! You just... explore. And if you see something that moves, you shoot it. :lol:

wl7w9j.png

I got the Metroid Prime Trilogy about a month ago. Just beat the first game today. It's really a great game. It's different because it gives you an extreme sense of isolation; in the first game, there is NO dialogue. There is a story, but you get it from scanning objects, which gives a sentence or two about its history or what it contains. There's also not much help given, just a hint that pops up every now and then that says, "go right here," but getting to there isn't specified and is where the fun comes in. It's really just an exploration game - you don't even find out who the bad guys are until the middle of the game! You just... explore. And if you see something that moves, you shoot it. :lol:

Metroid Prime games are amazing. :thumbup:

Bought Battlefield: Bad Company a few days ago, it's great! Blowing walls up is so fun, especially you're opponent gets hit by the blast. :thumbsup:

Hopefully MW2 is arriving today though. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've ordered Football Manager 2010, should arrive this week... Maybe today!? I've played the demo so far and it's bloody great.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Modern Warfare 2.

Hopefully mine'll arrive tomorrow. :(

Recently I've being playing Battlefield: Bad Company a lot. Using the Uzi (pun not intended) and sniping is fun. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Modern Warfare 2.

Hopefully mine'll arrive tomorrow. :(

Recently I've being playing Battlefield: Bad Company a lot. Using the Uzi (pun not intended) and sniping is fun. :thumbup:

Bad Company is my favorite multiplayer game on the 360. Modern Warfare 2 might give it a run for its money though. My copy came in today and I've been playing it almost nonstop.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!