What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Forumwarz. Either you already know about it or you need to Google it. Like right now.

Just googled it... it's really fun :grin: Except the whole limited-forum-visits thing... which is kind of lame I guess, but oh well. It's fun :thumbup:

I recently got MAG, and am enjoying it immensely. FINALLY won a game of Domination, but it was against Raven, so no big surprise there <_< S.V.E.R. is IMPOSSIBLE to attack it seems :evil: We got close once, but we got to 1/4 of the way then couldn't capture any of the pumps.... that seems to happen a lot...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Dante's Inferno and Bioshock 2.

Dante's Inferno's storyline is interesting enough. The scenery makes it almost bearable... But there are so many one-step-dead obstacles that it just isn't fun.

~Nearly forgot the most annoying thing of all! You don't control the camera!

Bioshock 2 is even better than the original, but the PC version has many bugs. The most damaging bug is when you go to certain areas, you can no longer use your Plasmids. It's not part of the story or anything... It's just a straight up bug that I haven't figured out how to correct.

For example, during underwater sequences, your weapons and plasmids disappear, and reappear when you come back up. This is how it's supposed to work.

On what I think may be the second to last level, your weapons come back but your Plasmids do not. The same happens when you use the 'Scout' Plasmid in particular. After scouting, when you return to your body, you lose the ability to use Plasmids.

The only way to bring them back is to upgrade your already-equipped Plasmids, but this can't be done often enough, so it's hardly a real fix.

When you lose your Plasmids, if you try to scroll through them, the icons still appear at the top of the screen but you can't switch between them or bring out the one currently selected.

2dgucz6.png

Just beat Bioshock 2. It's better than the first in most ways, but although the story is great, it feels more like a sub-plot compared to the first games emphasis on the rise and fall of Ryan.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Just beat Bioshock 2. It's better than the first in most ways, but although the story is great, it feels more like a sub-plot compared to the first games emphasis on the rise and fall of Ryan.

i got football manager2010... good game!

can play it for hours..

Belgam18.png

started playing mass effect 2. the intro was crazy awesome.

i don't like what they did with the weapons because i really loved not having to worry about ammo in the first game. but i do love the new aiming system

still have to find out if there's sex in this one, but it seems like shepard's assistant is DTF.

also got fifa10, gonna try that later

Last got: Mass Effect 2 and BF 2142 (for about 50p too :P)

Playing: Above, and TF2. About 35 hours into ME2, it's a really good game, many improvements over the original. I miss the insane mako mountain climbing sections though. Yet to play BF, and on TF2 I've been practicing spy. Dead ringer is underrated ;)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I'ma screw everyone with their fancy BioShock 2, adn say that my most recent game i've bought, and what i'm playing, is BioShock 1.

I've just killed Steinman and have just headed through to see Atlas. I've been harvesting Little Sisters for Tenenbaum, all the while wondering if it's actually worth it. Steinman was fun to kill, he ran over to a Healing Station and it was only then that he worked out I had hacked it earlier. :twisted: Really fun game.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I played Bioshock 2. I was very disappointed by it. I beat it in six hours, the plot just seemed to throw Ryan out the window, which sucks. I found it to be really monotonous as well, the same enemies over and over. I thought it would be good as maybe an add-on to the original, but as a sequel, I thought it was pretty bad. Not that bad, but it just did not appeal to me as much as the first. The plot towards the end was so convoluted as well, and while that can be a good thing, I just found it a bit too crazy. I guess it was kind of enjoyable at parts, but it just wasn't what I hoped for and I'm glad I rented it instead of buying it.

Dragon Age Origins is my current project. Really fun game.

Heavy Rain next weekend.

FFXIII in a couple more weeks.

Can't wait for Heavy Rain :P

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I finally got 100% on Bully, so I'm working on The Simpsons Game now. I like it. It reminds me of Lego Batman with all the puzzles but much better. And the cut scenes are pretty entertaining to watch.

I just bought Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing after seeing that it recieved positive reviews. The 360 needed a good cart racer.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Just bought Tropico 3 for the PC. Tried the demo on the Xbox, and liked it, but not so much on the 360. It seems like a good game on the PC. Installing it right now.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!