What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Got BioShock 2 on release day and i've been playing that a bit. On my 2nd playthrough going for some achievements and just getting a better look at the game. It's a very fun and challenging game and is still fun the 2nd-3rd time through.

I'm doing my hard/no vita chambers playthrough right now. I beat the game on normal about a week ago.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Is MAG any good?

It depends.

If you like massive war games, yes. If you like close-quarters, not really.

The game is centered around communication, so I would highly recommend joining a clan. It makes the game a lot more fun because of better communication.

Bad Company 2.

Also got a starcraft II beta invite so I'll play that a bit.

edit:

Just got Demon Souls in the mail too, game is kicking my [wagon] so far. (Managed to beat the first boss).

Bought Battle Field Bad Company 2 few days ago. The story was eh...but the multi player is amazing :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I rented Bioshock 2 weeks ago, really am looking forward to renting Bioshock2 sometime soon, great fun and you feel the developer guys are really into that made it as obscure as hell as (also as addicting as) it can be.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

So why did you buy SF4 when SSF4 is out in less than a month?

People who already own SF4 will get extra content when they get SSF4.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

STALKER: Call of Pripyat and Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. Both excellent games.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!