What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

IIRC, the problem with shifters in NWN was that the abilities didn't scale. Or if they did, I didn't notice anyway. Sure, you can turn into a dragon and look awesome around level 20 or so, but you'll still be shifting into the same dragon with the same stats at level 40, making you weaker than others. My personal favorite build is a sorceress with some minor multiclassing, losing a few caster levels, but having good melee survivability and can cast spells in heavy armor.

Anyway, how's BG2? I'm fairly sure I can get a CD from the local old games store, but I'd prefer some opinions on it first.

You've never played Baldur's Gate II? Well , let me put it this way:

BG2 is the best rated PC RPG of all time :)

Really though I played it when it came out and it is incredible. The main game alone has 200 hours worth of gameplay if you do side quests. The expansion probably adds another 50 hours.

Is this game fairly rare? I was hoping to purchase a copy on ebay, but all I could find were ps2 versions, and the pc versions were going for alot. Is there anywhere I could pick this up cheap?

111-1.jpg

I rented InFamous.

It was good, not great, but of course every game of its genre deserves a bit more credit than others, especially in InFamous where the city is so ingeniously laid out. Having only one or two enemy factions (or, rather, everyone in those factions looking the same) gets very boring.

If anyone is trying to decide between InFamous and Prototype (since they're the same sort of game) I'd recommend Prototype.

2dgucz6.png

For singleplayer I'm playing Fable 2.

For multiplayer I'm playing Battlefield 1943.

When I want to just mess around I play 1 vs 100.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 2 weeks later...
Got 2000 microsoft points today. Already bought Trials HD and I'm going to et Splosionman with the rest of it.

I'll be grabbing Trials HD when I get more points. I spent all of mine on Splosion Man and Shadow Complex.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Started playing Champions Online beta again. It's a kind of fun way to waste some time until Aion comes out.

2lxjq6f.png

Character creation is certainly really good though. Anyone care to guess who the character I made is? :D

Nadril, that game and Aion look really cool, what're the required specs? Or can I just see at the site?

Specs are probably on Champion Online's site, I don't know them off hand.

I downloaded Psychonouts from Live, only to find out that it doesn't support the VGA cable. 1200 MS points down the drain :(

The remake of the first Monkey Island game is very nice though.

Bought: WiC also known as World In conflict.

Playing now: WiC

Best strategy game ever.

Signature is based off of WiC also.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I played Megaman the Wily Wars for Genesis today. It has Megaman 1-3 on there. I beat the first one, it was fun. :P

Finally beat 2, 3, and the bonus game. I started Rayman 2: Revolution today, but it got too boring. I don't even know if I'm gonna play it again...