What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I picked up Mario Kart for the Wii this weekend so I've been playing that. Decided to start using my Wii have having it sit around for nearly two years.. I'm thinking about get the classic remote and buy super mario 3 but I don't know if it'd be worth the $30 ($20 for remote + $10 for Wii points).

tFtfA.jpg

I recently got Killzone 2 and now I'm addicted :thumbup: I also started to play inFamous again, can't beat Kessler on hard mode :(

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I got WaW for my birthday, and got online for it, but sadly my 360 power brick died on us and we bought the wrong type on eBay. In case you're wondering how it was the wrong one, I have the 60gb version which has a metal head to slot in the xbox, but we got one with a plastic end. :angry:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Just bought Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box by trading in Skate 1, Skate 2, Motorstorm and Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Great price aswell, £19.99

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Just bought Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box by trading in Skate 1, Skate 2, Motorstorm and Tomb Raider: Anniversary. Great price aswell, £19.99

It took you ages to do one simple thing. :rolleyes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

It took you ages to do one simple thing. :rolleyes:

Shut it, you. :P

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Playing through Dead Space again.

I've played through that game at least 20 times <3:

BEST GAME EVER!

Well, atleast one of my top games. I can't wait to play Dead Space Extraction. Might ask for it for Christmas with Left 4 Dead 2.

I'm playing Left 4 Dead currently with a little ODST on the side.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm waiting to get steam working to get TF2 and maybe a bit of Half Life.

YAY! Tf2.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

BEST GAME EVER!

Well, atleast one of my top games. I can't wait to play Dead Space Extraction. Might ask for it for Christmas with Left 4 Dead 2.

I'm unsure of Extraction. It's probably a good lightgun shooter but I reckon the on rails gameplay will probably kill a lot of the scare factor of Dead Space. If I was going to buy a lightgun game I'd probably buy Resident Evil the Darkside Chronicles if it doesn't turn out to be shovelware. Which it shouldn't because the original was good.

Got my hands on The Orange Box and The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. I had already played portal but couldn't avoid doing it again :^_^:

Portal was cool, except for that annoying robotic voice. It's nice to see people try something different with games. I think most games on the market today are just ripoffs of better games.

Got my hands on The Orange Box and The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. I had already played portal but couldn't avoid doing it again :^_^:

Portal was cool, except for that annoying robotic voice. It's nice to see people try something different with games. I think most games on the market today are just ripoffs of better games.

Yeah, GLaDOS was kind of annoying. Check out Portal Prelude, it's a fanmade prequel to portal, in the pre-GLaDOS time.

16185_s.gif

BEST GAME EVER!

I'm unsure of Extraction. It's probably a good lightgun shooter but I reckon the on rails gameplay will probably kill a lot of the scare factor of Dead Space. If I was going to buy a lightgun game I'd probably buy Resident Evil the Darkside Chronicles if it doesn't turn out to be shovelware. Which it shouldn't because the original was good.

I trust Visceral Studios. Also, DS:E has recieved very good reviews so far. I'm looking forward to it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!