What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

I was going to buy Psychonauts because I discovered that it wasn't Xbox exclusive (and nopunctuation told me to), but it turns out it's only in another town that's about 30? minutes away. And I don't feel like going to pick up an $8 game. So instead I'm going to buy Final Fantasy XII, later today (I might get the Limited edition, I saw it at GameStop).

If you expecting XII to be as good as the others, you're likely to be disappointed, the combat system isn't all that good.

The only other I've played is VI. I've been playing XII, and I don't mind the combat as much. I like the proportionate landscape, and the combat system works well enough for me. It looks to be essentially the same thing, only turn-based realtime rather than turn-based random encounter.

Ok, I have a couple games that I just bought. I got Halo 3, Battlefield Bad Company, Bioshock, Robert Ludlums The Bourne Conspiracy, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, and Pure. The last four I am saving to a later date to play, but I am currently playing Halo 3 and Battlefield Bad Company. Both are awesome games.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm currently playing Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS), and Super Mario Galaxy (Wii).

Haven't been playing DS and Wii for a while, though. I'm mostly spending time on RuneScape. :thumbsup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I last got Mount&Blade, currently playing Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

mount & blade aws last i think, a few months ago + i was playing it but then i stopped and started playing Fable: TLC again

i tried to buy Audiosurf off steam the other day but i dont think it worked >_<.

+ i might get bf2 off a friend so ill defs be playing that, after i deleted it ive been regreting it for ages

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I decided that I want to play video games again. I had too many dreams about them and haven't played any for such a long time. I took it as a calling.

So what is first on my list you ask? Super Mario Sunshine! Today I got 10 stars. My plan is to get all 120. :mrgreen:

Condemned 2: Bloodshot.

Got it for 7 Kuwaiti Dinars--about 25 dollars.

Its amazing. I love first-person melee combat. Reminds me so much of the Chronicles of Rid[bleep], which I too cannot wait to get.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Condemned 2: Bloodshot.

Got it for 7 Kuwaiti Dinars--about 25 dollars.

Its amazing. I love first-person melee combat. Reminds me so much of the Chronicles of Rid[bleep], which I too cannot wait to get.

It looked interesting but then I played the demo... I hate the control system.

I think you got ripped off too, you can get it around here for between $5-$10 depending on where you go.

2dgucz6.png

Currently addicted to Fire Emblem again after getting my hands on Shadow Dragon. Only complaint is that the characters all seem a bit sucky (probably just in comparison to RD where all the stat caps are in the 30s lol) and the story is absolutely sparse compared to the other games. Only on Chapter 10 though.

Also got both Pokemon Diamond and Platinum and plan on getting in to those after I'm through with FE. And Phantom Hourglass. And maybe Chrono Trigger.

p2gq.jpg

946234_102224_front.jpg

Downloaded it tonight (Yeah yeah, I know) and I have to say it's a really fun game, much better than I expected. I'm already at a C grade license and found it hard to pull myself away. :thumbup:

Should keep me busy between this and TF2.

I just finished Stubs the Zombie In: Rebel Without a Pulse, which I've had for months now and never finished. Nice ending.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif