What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

i might get killzone 2 when it comes out but im not sure i want another fps

that slot is being taken by cod6

Get Killzone 2.

Better than any CoD I have played.

ill probably rent first but the multiplayer looks sick, i love the classes

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

i might get killzone 2 when it comes out but im not sure i want another fps

that slot is being taken by cod6

Get Killzone 2.

Better than any CoD I have played.

ill probably rent first but the multiplayer looks sick, i love the classes

The demo level was pretty sick. The cover system is great, and the A.I. knows how to effectively cover on Trooper diffculty aswell.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Going through Bioshock using just the wrench, and Hard mode, too. Medical pavilion so far, it's actually fairly easy. It does give a more interesting perspective on combat, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Borrowed my teachers' SNES with: Killer Instinct,Super Mario world,asterix & obelix,DKC3, and Starwing(starfox)

cant move the red yoshi in the star world forest one

i always kick the poor thing into oblivion #-o

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Going through Bioshock using just the wrench, and Hard mode, too. Medical pavilion so far, it's actually fairly easy. It does give a more interesting perspective on combat, though.

Big Daddies are a real [bleep] at this point. Once I get the "freeze with wrench" tonic or something, I'll be good.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Playing through Half Life: Opposing Force again. I think I've only played through it once before, so it's really refreshing my memory. Mostly doing it because I'm bored as [bleep] right now, although I've kind of felt like playing it again.

Of course I'm playing it on Hard and, man, some of the aliens are crazy hard to fight. A lot harder then I remember.

Kmart had spiderman web of shadows for the 360 on sale for 29.99. I'm a big superhero nut, so I bought it.

Dude, it sucks. ten reasons

1) The interaction between spiderman and luke cage sucks - they are on the same team (new avengers) in the comics, the interactions are very odd

2) Boss fights while fun, are way overexagerated - spiderman should of destroyed black cat with as many hits as I gave her, not make her run off

3) Spiderman is overpowered imo, Starting out, he is an effective brawler and it's slightly sad, you don't need his agilty at all for most of the fights.

4) Moon knight is an odd addition to the game, he hasn't been flying around in the mooncopter since the 90's and now he's bat[cabbage] crazy, weird "Ally"

5) It's mac gargan venom suit, yet he calls him eddie.

6) The dialog feels off, spiderman feels like a kid

7) Black Cats powers are overexagerated

8) Seriously, it's new york for christ sakes, the X-men, avengers, moon knight. loners, tons of other hero's, wayy too much "Random violence" for the city.

9) Damage is wayyy off, A guy with a gun is a threat to spiderman, he isn't supposed to take 4-5 bullets before you notice his health declining at all - he should be dead

10) The story so far is lackluster.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Wait, there's multiple Venoms? Which host is the huge, muscle-bound guy shown here

OT: Last purchased STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, but I'm having saving issues so I'm reinstalling it. That'll be awhile. Also playing TF2, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Bioshock.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

GTA IV. Pwn.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Wait, there's multiple Venoms? Which host is the huge, muscle-bound guy shown here

OT: Last purchased STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, but I'm having saving issues so I'm reinstalling it. That'll be awhile. Also playing TF2, Sins of a Solar Empire, and Bioshock.

Thats Eddie Brock.

Venom has been drawn at different heights over the years. During his peak popularity era - Eddie Brock was drawn alot like this at first

9a88_1.JPG

Then during the 90's he got bulked up

076e_1.JPG

Now eddie got cancer and sold the suit to pay for treatments to Mac Gargan - Aka the scorpion.

10956-1.jpg

Then he ditched the tail

278e_1.JPG

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I've been playing FEAR 2 just a bit. It's installed on my dad's comp, so of course he put it on easy and came and got me when he started dying... :P

It's too easy on easy, but there are some really cool effects and there are some 'mechs but the levels are also ridiculously linear.

Scariest game of the year? No chance; give that to Dead Space.

FEAR 2 is still fun, though. If I get birthday money I'll go and buy as many FPS for the Playstation 3 as I can -

FEAR, FEAR 2

Bioshock, I'll see if I can preorder Bioshock 2

Dead Space, same as above, no known release dates for either?...

Resistance, Resistance 2 - Kind of unsure.

And where the heck is Timesplitters 4??

Maybe there's some good ones I forgot...

2dgucz6.png

Just pre-bought Warhammer: Dawn of War II. Amazingly fun RTS.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.