What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Got Stalker working finally. Feels good to be able to get beyond playing the first mission or two.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Got rid of Overlord,and am halfway through re-completing the CounterStrike:Condition Zero "campaign".Lt Dennis strikes!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The last game I bought was WoW. I am currently playing through Ocarina of Time, my next destination is the water temple *whimpers*.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Was supposed to actually play through FEAR 1 before deciding to get FEAR2,but apparently I haven't enough space,so I'm playing DragonShard.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Rayman 2 for the N64

I love that game.

And, last game I received, and own now, is halo 3 in english. Because it was french before. And right now Im playing star wars the force unleashed. almost done, but the level I'm on is a [bleep] to beat.

The last game I got was Red Alert 3 C&C, and that is the game I am playing now.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The last game I bought was WoW. I am currently playing through Ocarina of Time, my next destination is the water temple *whimpers*.

It was good knowing you. Even though I really didn't know you. Good to meet you, though, and goodbye.

:lol:

Got Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, so am playing that. Stage 15-16 so far, only one promote.

The last handful of games I bought were C&C Red Alert 3 Premier Edition, Spore Galactic Edition, and Spore Creepy & Cute. A few days ago I took a trip down memory lane and got some old Apogee Software freeware games from the MS-DOS era like Bio Menace and Alien Carnage (also called Halloween Harry).

As for what I'm playing now, mainly Spore, have been making a variety of RuneScape themed creations. *points to avatar*

200000000.png

Got: Gmod + Audiosurf

Playing: Gmod, Audiosurf and TF2. Posting here reminds that me that I'm not even halfway through Far Cry yet >_<. Must give it another shot.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

It was good knowing you. Even though I really didn't know you. Good to meet you, though, and goodbye.

:lol:

Got Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, so am playing that. Stage 15-16 so far, only one promote.

The water temple is awesome. Relatively tough though.

You get to fight yourself. and get the longshot.

urgh. Now I want to play zelda. but my gamecube and my N64 are at my dads house.

Halo Wars.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

LEFT 4 DEAD [bleep] YEAH

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I just realized that, even after going through 50% or so of the map, I'm not even through 50% of STALKER. And that's just for the main quest. I don't think I've ever actually played a game this big before. Feels good.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif