What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Gears 2 and CoD4 hit me up on one of the tags below(preferb. NsZ ThReaDS) and ill play some

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I went and got some last-generation games, games that I remembered were just great.

Chronicles of Rid[bleep]: Escape from Butcher's Bay,

Star Wars: Republic Commando,

Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire.

Some new games I got were Mirror's Edge and EndWar.

All of them are brilliant.

I need to get the Condemned games, damn.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Just bought Timesplitters 2 for £2!! But it won't play on our xbox 360 GAH. I think I'm going to have to buy the old xbox to play it :S

Got Devil May Cry 4 for the PC.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Hitman: Blood Money.

Also started playing Supreme Commander again.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Finished World of Goo. It was OK, but I think it's praise is a bit out of proportion. It had really great production values, but the puzzling wasn't anything exceptional. I've played equal and greater puzzle games along similar lines that came out years before. Definately worth the $15 I paid (it's about 10 hours long), and good humor, but it's another case of an overly excitable and vocal cult following.

Trails 2 also got 10 hours of play out of me, and I think I'm about done for now. It's super addicting, but once it gets to the levels that would take potentially days to master, it just isn't worth it anymore. Great value, though, at $2.50.

X-Com was seriously amazing though. For $3.75 I got more than 30 hours of the best classic PC gaming there is. It's old ('93) and has a crippling learning curve (without some heavy help from the internet and the manual, it's near impossible at the start even on Beginner), but this is rightly remembered as one of PC gamings finest classic games. IGN called it the best PC game of all time a few years ago, and while I think that may be overboard, it really is amazing. Way ahead of it's time and so undeniably PC-focused, it's a great feeling to play this game when so many games appearing on PC these days are designed with consoles in mind.

Now playing CoD2 on Veteran.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Rented No More Heroes for the Wii and it rocks. Every minor enemy explodes with blood and money coming out of them when you hit them with a death blow. Plus Travis Touchdown (the main character) is a badass.

EDIT: And taking a dump on the toilet to save ain't too bad either.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Just got Spore for cheap the other day, and it's well worth it. First time I installed it, I played it til 6 am.... It's great, and I love the online options, but especially can't wait for the expansion coming soon! :ohnoes:

One of the expansions is already out, bloody rip off too.

Just found an old copy of Pokemon Gold, can't remember what you're supposed to do after the first gym though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Just found an old copy of Pokemon Gold, can't remember what you're supposed to do after the first gym though.

Raid the tower in that town for the Flash HM?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Raid the tower in that town for the Flash HM?

I worked it out eventually, just beat the third gym and I still only have 3 pokemon, one of them being the lvl 5 Togepi from the egg :P.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Overlord for PC.I got rid of TF2 for it,though.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]