What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Stubbs the Zombie in: Rebel Without a Pulse.

Terrible fun. Remote hand is the best thing ever.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I bought World of Goo, Trials 2 and X-com on Steam. I started out playing mostly Trials, but now I'm really into Xcom. I guess I need to get farther into WoG b/c right now it's far, far too easy.

I recently played The Orange Box (Portal and Ep2), Bioshock, GTAIV and Psychonauts. All were good, none were amazing. Bioshock was probably the best among them (and I say that with the full understanding that it is very, very derivative). Ep2 was solid but overly familiar, Portal's main levels were too easy and it's become the Anchorman of videogames (overquoted to hell) so I knew most of the punchlines, Psychonauts was strong but it lost a lot of it's humor in the second half, and GTAIV was a decent game, just a poor GTA game.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

You know, I thought EP2 was one of the best Half life's to date. Well, except for Half life 1 that is. I can see how it is more of the same though, even though I loved the more open environments.

Bioshock was a fun game. I enjoyed the little bit about why do gamers do what the game tells them to do, was an interesting little addition. I thought the ending kind of sucked though, and it did borrow a ton from System shock 2 (storyline wise).

I haven't really been playing much of anything new. Still the same old stuff.

i feel like playing UT3 right now though

I've been playing with bots mostly. Pretty bad online atm. :P

Just "finished" normal Portal,up to Follow Freeman on HL2,about 50% of achievements on L4D.Still haven't got the balls to finish the intro to FEAR.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I've been playing quite of Trackmania Nations Forever recently, finally got 100 medals and designed a couple of cars. It's an awesome game considering it's free on steam.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

yeah im not too good online either, i just added a whole lot of mods to make offline way better

Any links man? I'd love to get some custom maps and stuff at least, half way so I don't have to download them online.

I was 4th on the server I was on last night for a bit, then got destroyed and moved back to 7th :(

Armored Core For Answer, a week or two ago.

I'm still playing it; still trying to unlock all of the parts, if that's even possible...

My emblem is :twss:.

I was thinking about making an official mech (Mech Warrior, Mechassault, Armored Core, Gundam games, etc...) game thread, but how does one go about doing that (making it official)?

2dgucz6.png

yeah im not too good online either, i just added a whole lot of mods to make offline way better

Any links man? I'd love to get some custom maps and stuff at least, half way so I don't have to download them online.

I was 4th on the server I was on last night for a bit, then got destroyed and moved back to 7th :(

http://www.ut3mod.com/search/label/DEAT ... results=10

this site has ps3 mods

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I was thinking about making an official mech (Mech Warrior, Mechassault, Armored Core, Gundam games, etc...) game thread, but how does one go about doing that (making it official)?

Be the first to make it and proclaim it as such.

And how is For Answer? Is it anything like the debacle that was Amored Core 4?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

And how is For Answer? Is it anything like the debacle that was Amored Core 4?

It's much improved in my opinion. Game reviewers seem to agree. Unfortunately, I don't think you can rent this one. I checked local Blockbusters first and they told me they don't carry this game, so I just ended up going to GameStop...

I don't really remember the customization in AC4, but it's very advanced in this one. Here's a back view of my AC:

w2eyoi.png

I call it a win... :D

2dgucz6.png

Oh, man, I remember that Core unit from the other games. And the legs, too, I think :lol: Maybe I can find a demo.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif