What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

the starbound open beta just came out so i played about an hour of it and got pretty quickly overwhelmed. i'm glad they have kind of a tutorial questing experience because i would be lost otherwise.

i'm sure once i figure out how to do things i will sink a ton of hours into it

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I've played Persona 4 Golden only and I was overwhelmed by how good and different it is. The whole series is definitely worth a try.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Anyone where with experience in by passing the region sale lock on Steam? I bought FF7 back when it was released on Steam, and I noticed that, while I still own the game, the store listing for that game is removed for me, and FF8 is currently 'not available' in my region... would gifting work?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I attempted to play Black Ops II and Battlefield 4 this week.

Battlefield 4 - Could never even find anyone to shoot. When I did, I could barely make them out against the background. A number of times I was 10 feet away from someone and did a complete magdump while they were in my crosshairs and missed every shot. Only played a few matches.

Black Ops II - Somewhat more enjoyable (not saying much). Carefully moving through rooms and aiming down the sight got me killed from behind pretty often, and I ended up having better luck sprinting around spraying everything to death. The ranked matchmaking system was really annoyingly obvious. I'd dominate everything in the first match I played in a day, then in the rest I'd get steamrolled until eventually I dominated again. Don't think I'll be playing this anymore either.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Still progressing through Skyrim. Taking my time doing side-quests and stuff mixed in with the main quest. My character's a stealth character. My sneak is around 82. That shit is so overpowered, but it's so fun. Trying to get my magic skills up, too, cause i like the way magic looks.

In short, really enjoying the game. It's hard to be motivated to study for finals and do final projects when the icon to play is sitting on my desktop.

• Like 1

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Tales of Symphonia, in a minor moment of "Oh shit, this game exists and it's really good". This is the one that got me into JRPGs, though it isn't without its flaws.

My main gripe is that the AI is unbelievably stupid. As in, "Healer goes out of her way to run in front of the boss before casting" stupid.

• Like 1

In the winter sale so far I have picked up:

- Elder Scrolls Oblivion

- Viscera: Santas Rampage

- Arma III

- Tomb Raider

- Solar 2

Oblivion was never something I was planning on getting, but for <7$, thought it was worth a shot. Solar 2 I had never heard of, but it intrigued me and cost about as much as a chocolate bar, so why not. Arma 3 was still a tough sell at 40% off, but I did enjoy Arma II a lot, and I don't forsee a better sale in the near future.

I was digging around in the wall unit looking for an old movie to loan my friend a few weeks back (Virtuosity on VHS; he couldn't believe I had it. lol) and I came accross Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 for Xbox. Me and my boys have been playing the hell out of them ever since. 10 years old and they're still loads of fun. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I was digging around in the wall unit looking for an old movie to loan my friend a few weeks back (Virtuosity on VHS; he couldn't believe I had it. lol) and I came accross Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 for Xbox. Me and my boys have been playing the hell out of them ever since. 10 years old and they're still loads of fun. :thumbup:

If you had 2 on the PC...

The Dead Linger - Not really playable at the moment, but I wanted to support it early on.

Papers, Please + Spec Ops: The Line - Both in the same spot because they both have the same description. They both made me realize how much I suck as a person.

Metro 2033 - A lot of things I like about this game but can't really describe. Unfortunately, it's on hold for me until I can figure out how to improve the framerate.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Papers, Please.

Amazed me how much of a game can be in 20 MB. And how nervewracking and hard the job really is.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

So, in the Steam sale, I picked up:

- Chivalry - Medieval Warfare.

- Fez.

- Garry's Mod (Though this was a gift from a friend as she already had it and got it in the Humble Bundle, I think).

- Max Payne 1 and 2.

- Mount and Blade collection.

- You Don't Know Jack collection.

I have yet to play most of these, though. I played some You Don't Know Jack with my brother and sister and it was pretty awesome. Thinking about making an order online for the 2011 PS3 version, that'd make it a ton easier to play, and would give me an awesome party game for the rare occasions I have people over.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Purchased quite a few games in the last 2 or so weeks:

Blade Symphony 

Dragon Age: Origins

Blood Knights

Deus Ex

Devil May Cry

The Last Remnant

Mirror's Edge

Payday

Torchlight II

That now puts me at a collection of 50 PC games of which i've only played like 5 for more than 10 hours...

Haven't got a game on the steam sale but I did get a program for a computer that uses two monitors. 

http://www.displayfusion.com/

Orginally like 25$ but on sale on steam for like 10$. I used the free one forever and figured why not get the full one. I will be looking at the games once I get paid on Tuesday.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Friend recommended me Binding of Isaac.

I've been playing it ever since, for about 2 weeks now. Unlocked around 80 of the 97 achievements so far.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Total Steam sale loot:

The Dead Linger

Papers, Please

FTL

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Thief: Deadly Shadows

Deus Ex

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Prison Architect

Call of Duty: United Offensive

The fact that I had to edit this post demonstrates that I have a serious problem.

• Like 2

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png