What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

The fact that I had to edit this post demonstrates that I have a serious problem.

I'm actually thinking that hitting my bandwidth cap this month was a good thing, if only because it ensures that I will still have money once the sales end.

Plus, forces me to dig into my backlog. Mirror's Edge is all kinds of fun, while XCOM is, well... While my tactics were sound, my management skills could use a tiny bit of work.

I bought The Witcher 1 and 2.

Just another series I'll have to play through now.

Still pretty addicted to Skyrim.

I played The Witcher 2. It's a pretty awesome game. It's going to make Skyrim seem like child's play.

I played The Witcher 2. It's a pretty awesome game. It's going to make Skyrim seem like child's play.

I bought the first and couldn't get into it at all. Is the second that much of an improvement?

I never played the first, wanted to pick it up from the sale but kind of forgot. But the second is a really good game, with a slight learning curve. The combat is a lot better/harder than something like Skyrim. I would put it more in line with something like Dark Souls.

The first witcher has some seriously garbage controls.

If you hate frustration and that feeling that you fighting the game more than the enemies then it isn't for you.

I have the second one but it kept crashing on my old pc.

Haven't bothered to reinstall it on my new pc.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Steam sale, got SpaceChem, Counter-Strike Source and Garry's Mod, haven't actually played any of them yet. Amazon sale, got Fable Lost Chapters and Assassin's Creed II. Downloading Fable right now because I honestly forgot I bought it... L4D2 for free and Fallout for free a while back as well.

Didn't get that much from this sale actually, just got the last 2 DLCs for Van Helsing and nothing more. Don't know why :S

Just finished Mass effect trilogy, replaying 3 atm.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Skryim is seven dollars cheaper now. It's only $7.50, which is a steal. 114 hours into it. Got bored for a while but then I started the Companion's quest line, which I finished in an evening.

I guess my plan now is to look at the achievements and just focus on getting those, cause I don't really know what else to do. I guess I could look into some mods, but eh.

Maybe I'll take a break and pick up Black Ops 2. I'm craving some multiplayer game.

EDIT: Borderlands 2 says -125% on the featured page, which got me excited, but it's only -75%. Still, I'm thinking about getting it. What do you guys think?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I am still looking for a game to get but to be honest I really haven't found anything I've wanted. I think I am slowly hitting the time in my life where games are not what they used to be. Been playing EVE for almost a year straight now and am still loving it. That is all I have really played except for Starbound (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GAME) If I was to buy something right now it might be the bioshock 3 pack and bioshock infinite. Either that or the assassins creed pack.  

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Finished Papers, Please this morning. It was absolutely amazing.

[hide]I really wish I could thank you, Jorji.[/hide]

You know there are like 20 endings for the game? Did you get them all? I've only gotten like 3...

Got Age of Empires 2 HD with The Forgotten on the Steam sale today. 7€ for the lot. Anyone wanna play, I'm up for it. Me mates are up for it. We all 5 got it :P

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Steam Sale Spoils:

- Dark Souls (Though I need a controller)

- L.A. Noire

- Ys I & II

- Audiosurf

- Civilization 5 gold upgrade

- Dishonored

- Bioshock Infinite (Gift from brother)

You're in for a real treat with Dark Souls (buy one or two spare controllers).

- AoE II HD (Love this game so much, couldn't resist it for $7.50).

- Audiosurf ($2? Yes please)

- Bit.Trip Runner 1 and 2 (Only played the first so far, brutal, but awesome fun)

- Chivalry - Medieval Warfare.

- Fez.

- Garry's Mod.

- Guacamelee!

- Half-Life package.

- Left 4 Dead 2 (The super-censored bad Aussie edition! But still, ily Steam for giving it to us for free)
- Max Payne 1 and 2.

- Mount and Blade collection.

- Sim City 4.

- Spelunky.

- Super Hexagon.

- You Don't Know Jack collection.

I thiiiiiink that's all I got.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I just got Papers, Please and it's great. I can see myself wasting many an hour on this laboring tirelessly for the good of the party over the next few days. Glory to Arstotzka! :grin:

I was digging around in the wall unit looking for an old movie to loan my friend a few weeks back (Virtuosity on VHS; he couldn't believe I had it. lol) and I came accross Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 for Xbox. Me and my boys have been playing the hell out of them ever since. 10 years old and they're still loads of fun. :thumbup:

If you had 2 on the PC...

That's awesome! Thanks, Alg. I've found and followed a couple of restoration projects over the years, but they were all ultimately abandoned due to a lack of time/help/resources on the part of the modder/mod team. It's good to see that time has not diminished people's love for the game.

Fun fact: the unfinished content from KOTOR2 was left in the game files not in the hope that someone would eventually fix it and restore the game to their original vision, but rather because removing it completely broke other sections of the game that were working.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

XCOM Enemy Within.

The packaging and even the tutorial make it look like a small added content version of the new-gen original, but those additions as well as some small nerfs to the sniper class in particular have given this game a totally new lease of life.

You have to be able to advance position *and* kill enemies now which is a lot tougher than sticking every in OVwatch and watching aliens literally walk into their own graves.

Definitely a worthy new challenge.

I just got Papers, Please and it's great. I can see myself wasting many an hour on this laboring tirelessly for the good of the party over the next few days. Glory to Arstotzka! :-D

Jorji_Costava_drawing.jpg

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just finished episode one of Alan Wake, and I absolutely love this game.

Unfortunately I have to take this back. In part two it became mostly about combat, and the combat sucks. There's no ammo, and it's one of those games where you're incredibly out of shape and can only sprint for 10 feet, so there's no alternative to fighting. In a horror game, that's completely stupid.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Unfortunately I have to take this back. In part two it became mostly about combat, and the combat sucks. There's no ammo, and it's one of those games where you're incredibly out of shape and can only sprint for 10 feet, so there's no alternative to fighting. In a horror game, that's completely stupid.

Fighting an inescapable enemy with extremely limited ammo sounds scary to me.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Fighting an inescapable enemy with extremely limited ammo sounds scary to me.

When you're stuck in the same encounter with no way of moving on, it's just irritating.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.