What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

got final fantasy 10 hd a while ago and just started it, been trying to win the first blitzball match for the str sphere and its not going well. also played 10-2 last mission for about 30 mins then said nope and stopped

Ranqecaravan.png

Started playing Torchlight II a bit today. Actually bought it during the Xmas steam sales but never even touched it. It's pretty fun so far.

Started playing Torchlight II a bit today. Actually bought it during the Xmas steam sales but never even touched it. It's pretty fun so far.

BRO diablo 3 ROS is so much better ;-;

Bought the Chivalry Complete Pack on Steam. Only around $10. That's a steal for me.

I love how torn banner supports the mapping/modding community, however they really let me down with DW. It could be so much more but the bugs and unpolished state just make the game horrible (in comparison to the main game).

Anywho, ive been playing Clash of Clans and Hearthstone regularly. Im glad they are games that wont lead to an addiction, but require steady dedication (unless you pay to win)

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

BRO diablo 3 ROS is so much better ;-;

Bought the Chivalry Complete Pack on Steam. Only around $10. That's a steal for me.

I love how torn banner supports the mapping/modding community, however they really let me down with DW. It could be so much more but the bugs and unpolished state just make the game horrible (in comparison to the main game).

Anywho, ive been playing Clash of Clans and Hearthstone regularly. Im glad they are games that wont lead to an addiction, but require steady dedication (unless you pay to win)

I have D3 on Xbox. Love it to death. First few weeks i had it i could not put it down, and i have a feeling after i finish Torchlight i'll go back to D3 for a few weeks. I don't have ROS yet (don't know when/if it's coming out on console yet). But so far Torchlight is pretty cool. 

Just finished Outlast: Whistleblower. It's much better than the main game, and that's saying something.

I watched a playthrough of it. Some real [bleep]ed up shit going on, haha. I do like how the two stories (DLC and main game) overlap time frames.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I have still been playing eve for over a year straight now. The game has so much more once you get into it...it's a slow grind but if you can stick with it so rewarding. I am now in a nullsec alliance killing members of the biggest alliance in the game (Goonsworm/ Ticker [CFC]) 

Last week I was involved in my first super capital fight in the system of daras. While the time dilation was a [bleep] to deal with it was a very enjoyable experience.

LINK ABOUT THE FIGHT http://evenews24.com/2014/05/15/battle-of-daras/

My screenshot of the fight:

[Hide=]15hn3vb.png[/hide]

Another screenie for a couple dead carriers we killed on a roam a few weeks back:

[hide=]10ml8cj.png[/hide]

I just bought the game called Transistor from steam. I know nothing of it...other that the makes of the game made Bastion. Good enough for me to try. I know the summer  sale is coming up on steam. I want to get watchdogs and a couple other games during the sale. Hopefully good things will come from it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I just bought the game called Transistor from steam. I know nothing of it...other that the makes of the game made Bastion. Good enough for me to try.

It's basically their successor to Bastion, and has the same voice/musical talent working on it. The fact that the few trailers I've seen have made it look genuinely beautiful is just icing on the cake, so to speak. :^_^:

This plus The Banner Saga. It's VIKING EMBLEM, how could I not I'm a sucker for fantasy-turn-based-strategy, niche as that genre is.

• Like 1

My little brother wanted me to play BOII with him, cause he's working on camos. So I told him I'd play and work on some of my unfinished camo unlocks. Now I'm addicted to the game again, lol. I've got pistols and 1 LMG left before I've gotten every gun in the game diamond (except peacekeeper).

It's funny. I haven't touched Titanfall for a while. Maybe it's because I have more fun playing with my buddies, whereas with BOII, I'm fine going solo.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My little brother wanted me to play BOII with him, cause he's working on camos. So I told him I'd play and work on some of my unfinished camo unlocks. Now I'm addicted to the game again, lol. I've got pistols and 1 LMG left before I've gotten every gun in the game diamond (except peacekeeper).

It's funny. I haven't touched Titanfall for a while. Maybe it's because I have more fun playing with my buddies, whereas with BOII, I'm fine going solo.

BO2 is still one of the best CoD games imo. It's the only one i still play. I think on PC there's a lot less of the BS you find on consoles (Targetfinder Campers, Sniper abusing, etc). I feel like it's one of the best balanced CoD games too. You don't have an overpowered MP7/ACR or UMP45 like in MW3/2. Most guns have it's pros and cons. Even the snipers, after the nerf, are a lot more bearable than they were before. And scorestreaks actually do something, unlike in MW3/Ghosts.

I am also now addicted to Torchlight 2. Ive played a good 35 hours this past week (i don't even know how). And i think i actually enjoy it more than i enjoy D3. I'm not sure why. I started off as a Witchdoctor on D3 and absolutely loved it, but i think my Berserker on T2 is just a lot more fun to play with. Not sure if it's the weapons or what, i just find it a lot more enjoyable. Also love the idea of Mapworks (i think that's what it's called). Great mechanic. 

I hate BO2 solely because of the bad net code, I never have lagged in a cod but that one always seemed to have me dying behind walls. The fact every gun seems to take 5 shots to kill also annoyed me

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Plants vs. Zombies is free on Origin. So I downloaded that for shits and giggles.

EDIT: Never mind, was hoping this was the fps version of the game.

Thinking about Dark Souls 2 (didn't play 1), though I think this is a game I need to try before I buy it. I have a suspicion that this is a game other people make look like fun, that I won't actually enjoy at all. I am not a huge fan of the prospect of grinding, and the max hp reduction mechanic when you die seems like it would be incredibly annoying (I know you can reverse it with an item). I guess, in a game specifically designed to make you die a lot, I don't like the idea of including a mechanic that punishes you for dying by making it easier for you to be killed each time, until you use an item found in limited quantities. We'll see.

Plants vs. Zombies is free on Origin. So I downloaded that for shits and giggles.

EDIT: Never mind, was hoping this was the fps version of the game.

I've seen gameplay of the fps version of the game. Looked pretty hilarious. I would have been more excited if it had been.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

More veteran contents came out for ESO a few days ago..good times.

Just started playing Dark Souls 2 last week...it's tough, it's meant to be tough... just like the first one.

The updated Age of Mythology is worth checking out as well.

'Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.' T.S. Eliot

Hooked on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls lately. Leveled a Barbarian and Wizard to 70. Still prefer my Wizard, archon build. Rifts and Bounties have breathed a lot of life back into the game. 

Low_C.png

Hooked on Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls lately. Leveled a Barbarian and Wizard to 70. Still prefer my Wizard, archon build. Rifts and Bounties have breathed a lot of life back into the game. 

I actually started playing Torchlight 2 like a week and a half ago and 2 days ago i switched back to Diablo for some strange reason. i have D3 on Xbox so i guess i just wanted to play something on console again. Anyway i've been doing my first Inferno playthrough using a Witch Doctor.

Man... I sucked the first few hours. So many deaths it was insane. But i think i finally found a pretty good setup. I don't die nearly as often as i used to. Think i'm getting the hang of things now.

Also realised my lack of "research" on the game has caused me to miss out on so many things that could have made my time a bit more pleasant.

And i've wasted so much money the past 2 days on crafting gear... Until i found out that it's actually not a very good idea.

Oh well you live and you learn.

Bought Witcher 1 and 2 when they were on sale the other day and after a grueling 8-ish hour download I've been getting into the first. I'm loving it. I've only racked up about five hours of playtime (Add me on Steam, DanceFunkyDisco) and I'm still confused by all the things (Mostly alchemy and such). But I'm feeling a sense of adventure that's been lacking in the games I've played of late.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Squaresoft released Final Fantasy 3 on steam the other day.

I bought it then realized it wasn't final fantasy 3 and Squaresoft wasn't called Squaresoft anymore. :/

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Bought Witcher 1 and 2 when they were on sale the other day and after a grueling 8-ish hour download I've been getting into the first. I'm loving it. I've only racked up about five hours of playtime (Add me on Steam, DanceFunkyDisco) and I'm still confused by all the things (Mostly alchemy and such). But I'm feeling a sense of adventure that's been lacking in the games I've played of late.

Don't know about The Witcher 1, but i have the second and it's really great. Took me a while to get in to it, but once the game picked up a bit it was really fun. 

So I just got with Transistor *sigh*. I am still teary eyed from the ending. If you get a chance to get this game get it! If you even remotely liked bastion you will like this. It may not be as good as bastion but for sure this game is in my top 5 games of all time without a doubt.

Don't read the next section if you are going to get the game ;)

[hide=Spoilers]

I only had one issues with the game compared to bastion. I found that the game was much shorter then bastion. Maybe I just blazed through it...but it only took me around 5ish hours if that. Also I loved how in bastion there was a choice in the end on how you wanted it to play out. Technically there 4 endings to bastion...with transistor I believe there is only one unless I really missed something. I guess a second play-through is justified but still it didn't seem to give me an option.While writing this the only way I could possibly get another ending is if you lose the last boss fight and let Royce win. But I don't see how that is possible for a second ending.

EDIT:

The more I think about the ending the more upset I get. The guy who posted this on Giant Bomb forums nails what I was thinking on the head. Do you agree or disagree? it's as if they just ran out of stuff to put into the story and chose the 'easy way out'.

http://www.giantbomb.com/transistor/3030-42012/forums/the-issue-with-transistors-ending-spoilers-1484607/

EDIT EDIT:
After reading one reply to the post above it does makes sense...infact what he posted made more sense then the original

The Process won. The people of Cloudbank either died in their homes, or died in the mass grave to the east, where they waited for their end. Royce even says as you beat him that you are among the last of Cloudbanks citizens. This isn't something she can fix, and we are given no indication there are other survivors. Sure there might be, but at that point you are arguing ifs rather then whats, which does nothing for the story.

It's not the story of a woman who can't live without her man. It's the story of a woman who did absolutely everything she could to try and bring back the dead, and when she found out she couldn't fix anything, decided to join the rest of her friends in the sword rather then live alone in the world. It's a nihilistic story about the inevitability of death, rather then a happy go lucky love story.

[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]