I won YouTube Live tickets?

fgfuyfyuiuy0

Hello OT :D

Okay, so about a week ago, I saw a banner on YouTube that said "You could win YouTube Live tickets!" I go on YouTube everyday, so I was like "Suh-weet!" I entered my name, email and age and submitted. I read the paragraph above the submit button. It said:

"Due to the amount of submissions, only a few applicants will be picked. We will inform you if you win in about a week."

I thought "Wow... The chances of me winning are one in a million with all these YouTubers submitting."

Well, a week later I had a new email. Contents:

"Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have been selected to receive two tickets to YouTube Live. Because you are under the age of 18, you must get your parent's or guardian's consent before you receive an official email invitation.

Please email your parent's or guardian's name and phone number in case of an emergency.

Congratulations and we're excited to see you at YouTube Live!

Best,

---------"

I flipped out when I saw this, but then I thought "Me? Why would I win?"

I was wondering if they gave away thousands of tickets or a couple people. If not, then I am one lucky son of a [word here].

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how could they have youtube live if youtube is a place to put internet videos? I think you just got scammed.

YouTube Live is where all the famous YouTubers perform live and bands come as well.

YouTube Live Profile

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Where is it?

Can you go?

Are you going to go?

:-P lol i think someones jealous!

Nah, not really.

Just wanted to know about it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Congratulations! I never win any contests.

and how. ive once one a prize to throw a pie in a teachers face.. good win.. but thats all ive won :-/

Youtube has bands? i thought those were just music videos of bands? I still don't understand.

http://www.youtube.com/live?feature=pyv

mythbusters will be there (nice)

souljah boy(i dont care how to spell it... id be on the bathroom break durin that part)

and they have all of the "famous" youtubers there.. the ones with the big hits and everything..

Sp1nn3y.png

wa5t3dy0u7h.jpeg

1057394893crochrofl.PNG

World 46 Regular

If he is there, you must shank him, or her I only saw the video once and couldn't tell.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

If he is there, you must shank him, or her I only saw the video once and couldn't tell.

I don't think the OP is gonna spend 15-25years in jail just cause some idiot told him to shank a person from the internet...

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I don't think the OP is gonna spend 15-25years in jail just cause some idiot told him to shank a person from the internet...

Hell I'd be willing to do it, I wouldn't want my kids to grow up in a world with a person like him so famous, it's just not right :|

I think that was a joke.... or my detecting sarcasm skills suck? :-k

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.