SC Morphic Items - Your Results ~Update- List of Info Page1~

RayOxide

And so I type up a long post again and my internet screws up again! -.-

@Zaaps, why dont you work it out, Meister Calculat0r? :P :geek:

I dont calc things cause im 5 seconds slow every run due to my lagginess.

And about Construction, nice! Didnt think about that. Which planks? Im hoping oak... :pray:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to mine iron ore much slower using the morphic pick though...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

And so I type up a long post again and my internet screws up again! -.-

@Zaaps, why dont you work it out, Meister Calculat0r? :P :geek:

I dont calc things cause im 5 seconds slow every run due to my lagginess.

And about Construction, nice! Didnt think about that. Which planks? Im hoping oak... :pray:

i used teak planks but i think the same bonus applies to all construction stuff

magax_king.png

these are truly amazing for smithing, i get 80% more xp and it lasts 100 bars per charge meaning its good for 1000 bars

steel bar = 37.5 xp per

now it = 67.5 xp per

i got 4 so thats 50-65 smithing for me and these take 20 mins to get so its worth it to save 48 mins of smithing and take 22 to go get it

a_final_name.png

Ok so what I've figured out so far-

For smithing this is the gp/xp ratio using the morphic tools and selling the end products at mid price in the ge (I use this because I can use to loan sgs, otherwise most items can be sold in ge over time besides steel plates I think)

6.25 gp/ex for mithril bars (selling (unf) mithril bolts at lowest)

5.9 gp/ex for steel plates (selling plates at mid)- very surprising to me that they have to lowest xp/gp ratio due to how fast they are

NEW- 7.8 gp/ex for mithril plates (selling at mid) <-- pretty good considering how fast exp they are.

Also it looks like the morphic fletching tool gives + 50% bonus according to kiddy's data idk if it is a set percentage or exp however.

We also know that the morphic hammer gives a wopping +80% bonus WHICH IS SET (does not change). This is needed due to smithings ever larger loss of gp/xp ratio. I would happy to hear an suggestions regarding other smithing methods which I can calculate (i just did the main methods of smithing that I know of that you can use the morphic tool with). I also would love to know some finds on crafting xp with the needle as I think it has a large potential but buy the looks of it it's not a set xp% boost.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Wow!! I just played the minigame for a few hours and it's really FUN!! I love it.

But i'm sad i just got 60-70 smithing before this update,

but i'll keep raising it now.

i can confirm that volitile harpoon gives +6 xp per fish, pretty fail. i was stupid and thought that voilitle tools were better, so i bught 14 of them and only 2 morphic :wall: but with the hammer, i might be able to stand smithing now o.o'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Wait...maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but could you wear the Goldsmith Gaunts, and have the Morphic thing, and get like awesome exp for gold bars? Or am I insane.

Gold bars are smelted not smithed so no sadly. I did this mistake myself went through calculations and all and then realized that they aren't smithed.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Ok so what I've figured out so far-

For smithing this is the gp/xp ratio using the morphic tools and selling the end products at mid price in the ge (I use this because I can use to loan sgs, otherwise most items can be sold in ge over time besides steel plates I think)

6.25 gp/ex for mithril bars (selling (unf) mithril bolts at lowest)

5.9 gp/ex for steel plates (selling plates at mid)- very surprising to me that they have to lowest xp/gp ratio due to how fast they are

NEW- 7.8 gp/ex for mithril plates (selling at mid) <-- pretty good considering how fast exp they are.

Except mith plates don't sell at minimum. I've had an offer for like a week and I've sold 5.

Wait...maybe I'm looking at this wrong, but could you wear the Goldsmith Gaunts, and have the Morphic thing, and get like awesome exp for gold bars? Or am I insane.

Gold bars are smelted not smithed so no sadly. I did this mistake myself went through calculations and all and then realized that they aren't smithed.

So how about smithing of the gold helmet and gold bowl?

(no, I haven't tried SC yet, so I can't try smithing them myself).

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

So how about smithing of the gold helmet and gold bowl?

(no, I haven't tried SC yet, so I can't try smithing them myself).

I have tried those and they are extremely tedius. There is no smith x option and it takes a long time to smelt along with the fact that you can fail. These are alcable from what I know for a profit however just not worth it at all. To the other person who said mith plates don't sell at low- I said that I would get rid of them by using them as junk in loaning.

Also it it true what was said that they don't stack on items like plate body that. Ie mith plate would only bee 480 xp instead of the + 30% to all bars? Can someone prove/disprove?

Getting another sig

[removed]

So lame that it's an extra 30xp per what you smith with mith bars, not per bar. Mith plates give 280 exp as opposed to 250 exp...

This is actually good, instead of making 100 bars, u use 1k making plates

1k plates without tool = 250k exp

1k plates with tool = 280k exp

If tool gave 30 per bar, 1k plates would give 400k exp, although it would take 9 more tools, or around 3 hours of playing

I hope they change this

So lame that it's an extra 30xp per what you smith with mith bars, not per bar. Mith plates give 280 exp as opposed to 250 exp...

This is actually good, instead of making 100 bars, u use 1k making plates

1k plates without tool = 250k exp

1k plates with tool = 280k exp

If tool gave 30 per bar, 1k plates would give 400k exp, although it would take 9 more tools, or around 3 hours of playing

I hope they change this

So your sure? If so then yeah this kinda stinks. Means that all of my calculations are off also.

Getting another sig

[removed]

is the pickaxe fixed yet? i need a faster way to train to 99 with granite and the exp boost will defenitely help.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~