21 questions

Triquos

Ok so I was mining granite today, as I only have 10 days of membership left, and didn't want to be disturbed while trying to get as much exp as I possibly could, before my membership is cancelled for good.

Some guy comes up and says "nice slayer cape" I reply "ty", he then says "have you got any more 99 capes" I reply "yes" he continues by saying "how many and what ones" :wall: this is all well and good but I was trying to concentrate on mining, not play 21 questions, so I just say "check hiscores". A minute later he replies "so what's your summoning level?" #-o

At that moment I just hopped worlds.

Has this happened to you? Where you just want to train a particular skill and not get asked 21 questions? Discuss \'

2vuhgcn.png

This will happen to anyone with a relatively high level. I generally don't do anything that requires much attention and I generally don't care too much about powerleveling, though, so I don't mind it all that much. I also tend to train in either really crowded areas where it's easy to ignore people like that or in high level quest areas where you generally don't see them.

You could say that I unintentionally avoid those kinds of people. :XD: However, as said before, I also don't mind them all that much because I generally do things that allow me to type and train simultaneously (I was crafting while I wrote this). :P

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Yeah, its happened to me before.

I usually have my attack cape on.

"hey, whats your other 99"

-Crafting

"How much did it cost?"

"What method did you use?"

"Did you make money?"

"Why did you do it"

"emot3 pl0x"

Its so annoying.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I really hate it when people ask " _______ levels?". I mean really, do they actually care? I sure as hell hope they don't. And it's really annoying for me to answer those questions because I honestly don't know what most of my skill levels are, so I have to look. It's a major reason why I am starting to avoid people more and more. I hate mindless small talk.

Yeah, it happens often, but often when I play Runescape I don't really even train anything and just talk in clan chat. Provided I am paying attention to someone asking me the questions in public I will often answer. I do agree, though, it can be a nuisance if you are attempting to train a stat or are doing something that requires your attention. This is a method a lot of pkers do to catch their opponent off-guard whilst they type because believe it or not, not everyone can type without looking at the keys.. or their hands will just be on the keys and they won't be fast enough to eat. Some pkers like to spam and call people names, but the more mature ones ask questions during the fight and the smart opponents often don't reply.

By the way, nice siggy, Jrd. \'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

For time and again...they usually want me to list all of my 19 skillcapes aswell... Wearing 3rd age armor is a similar pain....

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

What's your agility level?

What's your attack level?

What's your construction level?

What's your crafting level?

What's your defence level?

What's your farming level?

What's your firemaking level?

What's your fishing level?

What's your fletching level?

What's your herblore level?

What's your hitpoints level?

What's your hunter level?

What's your mining level?

What's your magic level?

What's your ranged level?

What's your runecrafting level?

What's your slayer level?

What's your smithing level?

What's your strength level?

What's your summoning level?

What's your woodcutting level?

I've just played 21 questions.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

at yaks every question is whats your range/str/att/hits/def(def noob if your over 44 :roll:)/prayer and then they go boasting about there awesome lv 99 cooking #-o

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I always get asked questions while alching which can get annoying. I usually answer them if I see thembut sometimes the questions are redundant like "do you have another 99" when your wearing a skill cape(t). But idk some people are just illinformed I guess.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I can't see whats so hard about typing 'Sorry I'm busy' or whatever levels you've got.. You could even tell them to use the hiscores, then maybe they'll stop asking people the same questions in the future.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

I can't see whats so hard about typing 'Sorry I'm busy' or whatever levels you've got.. You could even tell them to use the hiscores, then maybe they'll stop asking people the same questions in the future.

I did say to him "check the hiscores", but he completely ignored me :wall:

I don't know why the topic was moved to questionnaires too, maybe it was because of the title, but even so, what classifies a question as to a discussion? Discussions are just more like a debate, padded out a little in detail :?

ANYWAYS i'm glad i'm not the only one that has this problem sometimes, I can always go to the quick chat world but sometimes you just want a full world where the mining rocks are fast, and it's hard to ignore someone when they give you a compliment =(

2vuhgcn.png

I really hate it when people ask " _______ levels?". I mean really, do they actually care? I sure as hell hope they don't. And it's really annoying for me to answer those questions because I honestly don't know what most of my skill levels are, so I have to look. It's a major reason why I am starting to avoid people more and more. I hate mindless small talk.

Only reason they do that is because they want to say "haha I have a better ____ level than you" etc.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

notice how its usually the members being asked or high level f2p and the nooby ppl asking... frankly, i have been a victim and a suspect of both. ive asked similar questions to those noob membs with skill capes ( :lol: ) and i hav been asked about a bunch of questions about my rc lvl cuz of my rc robes..... who knew rc robes could cause a bunch of noobs to ask questions? and this was all while i was busy fishing

-what ur rc lvl?

-where u get ze robes?

-what lvl need to get in ze guild

-how many of ze tokens?

and on and on and on.....

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

This is a method a lot of pkers do to catch their opponent off-guard whilst they type because believe it or not, not everyone can type without looking at the keys.. or their hands will just be on the keys and they won't be fast enough to eat. Some pkers like to spam and call people names, but the more mature ones ask questions during the fight and the smart opponents often don't reply.

Its worked both ways for me but when I would do it without noticing. I'd ask him something like "Was that your max?" or something along the lines of that and I'd end up ko'ing him and right before he died he would say something like "No it's 39.". A couple of times I've died because someone used this on me. Quite annoying.

On topic: My rsn is Zerker Inc, but I'm not a pure anymore so I always get people asking me why/when I stopped being pure or crap like that. It's annoying.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot