What's the weirdest thing thats happened at your school?

Zeddude

Some guy on campus who thought he was God. Someone asked him "Well, if you're god, what's my name, since you're supposedly all-knowing" and he went "Do not tempt thee". I went "I tempt thee, Satan"

Pretty wtf moment though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in highschool there were auditions for a show, and one of my friends tried out. It was when Family Guy first started catching on, but not everyone knew about it yet. Since he's a moron, he stole each of his jokes from Family Guy. He was pretty much standing in front of a packed classroom telling all the random jokes he could remember, nobody knew what was going on. It wasn't funny, and he just kept going.. nobody stopped him until the lunchbell rang.. it was pretty sad cause he thought he was doing great.

AHHH the entire thing is really awkward, and he was angry with me when I got accepted and not him, which added to the pitty+awkwardness.

Another weird thing was when, in music class, my friend dared a guy to give the girl sitting in front of him a wedgie. The guy pulled her thong up the her clavicle yet she just sat there, with a smile of satisfaction. I wasn't strangely turned on, I don't think anybody was. No laughter ensued, just eerie silence.

Those were my two "kill me it's too awkward" moments (at school.. yes I have more).

hiccup.png

Some guy on campus who thought he was God. Someone asked him "Well, if you're god, what's my name, since you're supposedly all-knowing" and he went "Do not tempt thee". I went "I tempt thee, Satan"

Pretty wtf moment though.

I lol'ed.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Well... I'm home schooled so....

The weirdest thing that's happened to me is.... my brother being a absolute freak ::'

Off topic question: Do you find homeschooling fun?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Well...

About a month and a half ago, riiight after my History class started, we were suddenly rushed out of the building and into the parking lot. (The thing is, everybody noticed a strange smell in the school, and the principal decided to keep the students "safe".) Firetrucks came and whatnot, and looked around the school, along with some people in quarantine suits. We sat there in the parking lot for roughly two hours (legally we should have been sent home). All of us were cracking jokes such as "I bet that one of the fireman's behind us, banging on the glass, and then there's going to be a giant spurt of blood and he's going to be dragged back in". Eventually, there was an announcement that a student had set off a stink bomb in the school. <.<

Of course, the student was arrested for setting off a stink bomb. He spent the night in jail, and got suspended for a week.

Talk about taking it too far...

How could they not tell it was a stink bomb anyway? They're pretty easy to tell, and even worse when its dropped infront of the frikkin room you're about it be in. Seriously, we ended up telling everyone to shut the door quickly behind them, and it still got in.

Mind you, they weren't caught, all I know was it was some 1st or 2nd Year.

I supposed the one weird thing at my school was when a wasp seemed to be attracted to my mate. (Honestly, it kept going on him, time, after time, after time.)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Just remembered this one.Secondary two (14) we had swimming lessons at the neighborhood pool (to which I lived to closest,all my friends lived further east) and being the horny kids we are (and still are),we were staring at our female classmates (and of the other two classes who were taking the same class) 's [wagon].

There was this one bastard of a bastard staring at the girl who was my then-girlfriend,passing remarks and showing off a growing erection (which was smaller than mine ever were).So yeah,we beat him up after the class in the shower (not naked,you know I wear nothing under swimming-boxers) and made him go home in a pair of torn pants.

Wasn't weird for me since I knew the cause and reason for it,but I'm sure the schoolmates/people also in the pool who didn't know found it weird.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Only thing i can think of is some HUGE kid in year 11 going nuts and throwing tables through windows and crap, not kidding, he was HUGE and could easily lift a table wth one hand.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Tomorrow our entire level is going back to purchase next year's books.So there's going to be an idiot wearing shorts and a pair of long johns that would obviously stick out past his shorts,thus exposing his underwear.I hear its the same guy with that Awesome worshipping religion/cult...

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

OH MY GOD I don't know how I forgot about this.

About 2 weeks ago we had an incident where a kid escaped from the special ed room (he's a real loon, needs to be kept away from everyone else). He took a dump on the main stairs #-o

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My high school:

"In 2008, the 330 members of the graduating class received diplomas with the word education misspelled as educaiton. The school obtained another print run of the defective diplomas, and provided replacements to the graduating students.[1][2]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westlake_High_School_(Ohio)

In the same year we had over 30 kids get expelled. It was easily the worst year we've ever had in terms of behavior, and I can't even begin to tell you how embarassing it was to have cameras throughout the school trying to interview people who are close to the druggies who were caught. Here's a small list of the major drug busts:

-In April of 2008 the girl ranked #2 in the senior class was caught with posession of heroine and is now in jail. Needless to say her scholarship to Princeton was taken away.

-April 2008 - Two kids caught with posession of marijuana.

-April 2008 - A Freshman girl is caught with, and under the influence of cocaine.

-May 2008 - About 30 Seniors are denied graduation.

-May 2008 - 3 more kids are expelled after being caught processing crystal meth.

-May 2008 - More kids are caught dealing marijuana.

-May 2008 - NON DRUG RELATED, but still laughable, a couple is caught performing oral sex on each other on a staircase. I know.

What's most interesting is that literally nothing cool happened my Freshman and Sophomore year, and then all hell broke loose the last three months of my Junior year. Senior year has been pretty quiet...

...So far...

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

At the end of lunch period, earlier this year, my school went on lockdown. Someone being chased by police had run into the school. We waited in whatever classroom we were closest to at the time of the lockdown for about 20 minutes while the police searched the school, then it was declared that the man was not inside the school.

20 minutes after that, we went back into lockdown, when it was discovered he was still in the school. He had been hiding behind a curtain (Yes, really) inside the dance studio. You know, one of those gigantic curtains. Well we had to stay on lockdown until they caught him, even though he was seen leaving school grounds a bit after that. It took them about 90 minutes to find him. They found him rolled up in insulation on someone's porch. He was evidently very original in his hiding spots.

snowsigyy7.png

-Girls caught having a non-straight three way in the janitors closet.

:thumbup:

To unspam..

I thought of something else, it's pretty minor compared to the guy throwing tables through windows and that (No i wasn't joking), anyways some kid climbed onto the roof and began knocking on all the windows while up there, getting everyones attention, eventually he leant against one of the weaker windows and it broke, he fell into a classroom onto a table.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Nothing too outrageous but:

-Around 40 pupils expelled for zone infringement in '06

-Every year theres the Prefects ball and theres a special assembly to promote it often involving prefects dressing up in uniforms of other schools, Borat g-strings etc.

-Food fights before seniors leave for exam leave

-Firecrackers placed in various places such as rubbish bins and toilets near guy fawkes

-Covering a teachers car with post-its due to it being his last day

and it is advised not to leave your bag out of your sight as it might be turned inside out with your belongings in side known as "sacking".

eggzs.png

what is with all these expulsions for stupid things?! Why do you get caught?!

We've been playing full school grounds hide and seek for the past term in our frees, and most of the time we end up on a roof or in a basement, and we'd be kicked out for sure if only they knew. Today we stuck CD in the common room microwave to see if it was as cool in real life as it looks on TV, and just the other week we decided to re-enact half life 2 in one of the more derelict of the school buildings (It really does look like nova prospekt believe me.)

We get up to plenty of cool stuff, but none of it is widely spread news.

Tk5SF.png

and it is advised not to leave your bag out of your sight as it might be turned inside out with your belongings in side known as "sacking".

I think we call that nuggeting here...In 7th grade, two guys in my math class had the same backpack, and one of them was ridiculously annoying. So the other switched the backpacks, and nuggeted the annoying one's while he thought his was still by his side.

Oh, the lulz.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Oh,this June I think,a coupl'a guys from my Secondary school were found dead at the bottom of a housing estate...Don't think I knew them,though.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Nothing that great never happens in my school, just the usual firecrackers/tear gas/something burning/drinking and so on.

Oh, yea, i pushed one of my classmates in a wall, and it broke. (It was one of those cardboard thick walls)

Still. it's better to have fun outside school, smaller chances of getting into trouble.

Yeah, I would never do pranks at school. School and fun do not go together.

A whole bunch of girls wore short dresses and thongs and everything dirty-looking they could today. I don't know why. They were all ugly as hell, too.

Maybe I should do that.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

A whole bunch of girls wore short dresses and thongs and everything dirty-looking they could today. I don't know why. They were all ugly as hell, too.

Maybe I should do that.

You got the 'ugly as hell' already. :twss:

8888kev8888.jpeg

I think we call that nuggeting here...In 7th grade, two guys in my math class had the same backpack, and one of them was ridiculously annoying. So the other switched the backpacks, and nuggeted the annoying one's while he thought his was still by his side.

Oh, the lulz.

He turning the backpacks inside out and putting the stuff inside

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

(Post)

Your school's 94% white? I would go insane with the lack of my caramel-colored friends from the south o_o Seriously, I just realized I would feel really wierd if I didn't know more Mexicans/other latinos than white people.

Hurrr.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Maybe I should do that.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SNAP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif