What's the weirdest thing thats happened at your school?

Zeddude

What's the weirdest thing thats happened at your school?

it doesnt have to be weird, could be dangerous, could be paranormal, could be whatever?

Just weird things that you wouldnt thing would happen..

For me..

theres a few..

Once, like two years ago, a group of freinds and I were just talking near a fence, and suddenly this enormous Hercules Beetle jumps on one of my friend's heads. He was so scared so we tried to take it off and put it back on the fence.. XD.. We managed to get it off.

Another time a group of idiots brought fireworks into school and they set them off aiming for the buildings.. they set it off but it didnt damage anything or anyone. They got in alot of trouble -.-

Tell us your stories!

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some idiot called 911 put it on speaker phone and then said there was an accident near my school. As soon as I got out of class I heard the sirens and then saw the firetrucks and stuff. I just face palmed.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

After school, I used to stay behind at school. I volunteered myself as a student librarian, and it was cool, just hanging there because most of my mates stayed behind too.

One day, after the science department put out all their rubbish in black bags, some clever person decided it would be funny to set them alight. Thankfully, the fire alarm went off, and the fire was put out before any real damage was done. The floor's still burnt black from where the fire was though.

Oh my God! I just thought of a new one that'll give away where I went to school but whatever. People in the UK - do you remember after the Iraq War there was controversy over photos which depicted Iraqi prisoners being tortured and abused inhumanely by British forces? Here's the BBC news article. It turned out of course that the pictures were faked in a TA Barracks in Lancashire, and sold to the Daily Mirror. More precisely, it was Kimberly Barracks, the barracks right opposite my high school. The story was the main national headline at the time, so you can imagine all the cameras and reporters parked out our high school wanting to get a story. The headmaster had to tell us not to talk to any body from the media if they asked us any questions about what we knew.

That was just... surreal. When major national news breaks at your doorstep. And when you think they were making those photos just a hundred yards away while I was in lessons and I was completely clueless.

Uhmmm. At my primary school some girl took me to a random corner that no one goes to and tried to sell me "drugs".

I think it was just grass that she picked off her lawn.

Another thing that happened to me at primary was a random guy grabbed my hand and took me into the boys toilet, and one of the cubicles was open.

The guy told me to look in and a guy was using the toilet -_-

(The door was broken)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

There's a psychiatric hospital besides my school.

About 2 year ago someone escaped naked, climbed the tree that's near the 5 meter wall that separates the school from the hospital, and then jumped to the wall. We saw him running naked on the football field (on recess) while 8-10 guards were trying to catch him, eventually they did and they took him back.

Was the coolest thing that happened the whole year.

Me and some friends let 4 chickens go off around the school numbered 1,2,3 and 6, oldest trick in the book but funny all the same. Was 2 days before the Irish rugby team were having a dinner in our school after a game, school was closed for the 2 days while they tried to find the chickens numbered 4 and 5 :lol:

There was a roman candle 35 shot dropped in class as well, burnt 2 people and set fire to 3 bags, funniest thing I've seen in school.

Bombscare really. Headteacher totally panicked (it's understandable) and we ended up waiting on the fields owned by the school for ages.

Also, there was this weird kid and when you put your hand on top of his head, he'd spin around in circles. He goes to the high school that's my sixth form is incorporated with. I don't know if I should try it again (he won't remember me).

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Axe Tag Fight...... It's where a bunch of guys bring a can of Axe or Tag, Slam it against the edge of a locker and throw it. These would make Axe/Tag grenades that filled up the entire school, man it smells horrible when they do it but it's hilarious

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Every week or two, we have one of the following:

1. Bomb threat.

2. Pulled fire alarm.

3. Exploding radiators.

4. A small fire.

5. Kid caught with drugs.

6. Kid caught with weapons.

We (or they, since I wasn't at this school yet) got a day off last year because of a bomb threat.

At my middle school, two girls got into a fight over a boy, and one slammed the other's head through the glass part of a door.

At my elementary school, a man dressed up as Santa walked across the playground and waved to the kids. He got arrested.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Axe Tag Fight...... It's where a bunch of guys bring a can of Axe or Tag, Slam it against the edge of a locker and throw it. These would make Axe/Tag grenades that filled up the entire school, man it smells horrible when they do it but it's hilarious

This........ This sounds fun. All they do is bang it against a locker? Also, don't they worry about if it might fling shrapnel in case of a remake of an old Marvin the Martian skit? I might add this to my senior prank ideas.

Also, if you get the reference WITHOUT using a search engine, you earn 50 million free internets. \'

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

My story comes from the day after that. Some kid reported seeing someone with a gun wandering the halls. The school went into lockdown immediately, with kids being thrown into whatever classroom was closest. We ended up sitting in the school for 3-4 hours as the evacuation location and parking lot were secured and everyone was evacuated from the building, one classroom at a time. Everyone with any authority at all was there: the highway patrol, city police, swat team, even game, fish, and parks officers. They had snipers on the roof and everything. We were led out of the building by four swat team members, one in the front of the line, one in back, and two flanking the lines. We had to hold onto the shoulders of the person in front of us and walk at a fairly brisk pace as we were walked across the street to the city Civic Center, which was apparently somehow easier to secure.

Of course, it all turned out to be a fake. :wall:

Later that year, the senior valedictorian and a group of his friends decided to build a smoke bomb and set in off after locker cleanout. It apparently malfunctioned and blew up in a mini explosion, damaging a few lockers. I happened to be in another place in the state at the time, I was kinda disappointed I missed the excitement. Of course, they got caught because of video cameras... :wall:

Flyingjj.png

This........ This sounds fun. All they do is bang it against a locker? Also, don't they worry about if it might fling shrapnel in case of a remake of an old Marvin the Martian skit? I might add this to my senior prank ideas.

Also, if you get the reference WITHOUT using a search engine, you earn 50 million free internets. \'

You have to bang it hard enough against the edge to make a hole in it. Once the hole is made the spray just comes out. It's also more of a smoke grenade than a frag. :P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Some kid got locked in the locker rooms. It was progress day, so no classes except those who come to clubs. I think the teacher forgot him there and locked the door. They said the kid was there for a good 6 hours, only when the cleaner stopped by to clean inside did he get out. Poor kid, he was Year 7 at the time

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

It's hardly a major event-- nothing major ever really happens at my school-- but two when I was in Year 8, two of my freinds had a vinegar-drinking contest. They stole a bottle from the canteen and drank it in plastic cups. When they were caught, they had to clean the canteen after lunch for a week.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

Some kid came to school dressed like Jesus,held a rock with ten commandments carved into it and preached about some religion worshipping awesomeness.I don't think it was me :anxious:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hmm, let's see... Where to start....

Year 4, 5 & 6:

One fire in a garbage can, one fire in the bathroom (one teacher sent to hospital for smoke inhalation), and one fire in the electronics storage area (with the TVs and such). That fire happened on 6/6/06.

Oh, and some guy was taking pictures of us while we were playing kickball. He had a camera and was taking pictures of us bending over to pick something up. Kind of nasty tbh.

Year 7:

Some kid had a joint of marijuana and asked the teacher to hold it for him while he tied his shoe.

The teacher was great because she rambled on and on about a subject. One time we missed an entire class.

Year 8:

Some kid was seriously Seth from Superbad. He drew phallic images all over the school. He was never caught, but the janitor did comment that the oddly shaped ones must have been a self portrait.

This year I made a bunch of DOS pranks. The tech guy was overly protective saying that he was "concerned" about what I was doing. If he had looked at the kid behind me he would have seen that he was making a virus while I was just making pitiful DOS pranks that have nothing to do with computer security. He also commented that I was "hacking" by using Firefox.

Year 9:

During gym class, some half naked guy in his underwear runs the track at random days. It's kind of disturbing and funny at the same time because you see the teacher being all serious about us having good discipline where there's some guy right behind him running the track half naked.

In the change rooms before & after gym, we make flamethrowers out of Axe body spray.

In the change rooms again, someone whipped whiteout at a wall. It splashed everywhere and went on some kid's backpack.

One supply teacher was awesome. He kept telling us to shut up and said to one kid, "Shut up, you're stupid!" :P A day after, our regular teacher commented that he left very blunt comments about our behaviour. Apparently it was "not safe for work". :P

j0xPu5R.png