What's the weirdest thing thats happened at your school?

Zeddude

Today our school had a stare-required lockdown drill. We had to turn off the lights, lock the doors, and sit quietly for 45 mins. They brought cops and police dogs to make it as authentic as possible. So the dogs sniffed out the lockers down each hallway and started barking at my friend's locker. He was Indian and his locker partner was Indian. After an investigation, they concluded the dogs smelled a fish curry scent on one of the kids' jackets :lol:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody killed a pig this week :?

Where?

Why did he have a pig?

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Every week or two, we have one of the following:

1. Bomb threat.

2. Pulled fire alarm.

3. Exploding radiators.

4. A small fire.

5. Kid caught with drugs.

6. Kid caught with weapons.

Let's see. What's happened this week? :wall:

Today our school had a stare-required lockdown drill. We had to turn off the lights, lock the doors, and sit quietly for 45 mins. They brought cops and police dogs to make it as authentic as possible. So the dogs sniffed out the lockers down each hallway and started barking at my friend's locker. He was Indian and his locker partner was Indian. After an investigation, they concluded the dogs smelled a fish curry scent on one of the kids' jackets :lol:

We're supposed to have one of those soon. Last time we had one, I was in 7th grade, and it happened during my history class. My history teacher then was a giant guy who kept weapons in his room. He has a bunch of swords locked in a drawer (At least a few are actually sharp), not to mention a gigantic spear. And Spartan armor. (I've heard reports that he tried to bring in muskets to teach about the Revolutionary War...)

Wonder what intruder would actually want to go in there.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Our school janitor played the drums at a practise for prizegiving.

At prizegiving we sang the song "Hot N Cold" by Katy Perry.

The prizegiving was meant to be the most formal occasion of the year.

Edit: Your school seems fun penguingeek3.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

one time, a kid ran around the school with a paper cut-out of an SMG. Teachers freaked out -.-

later, the same kid ran around using a book like a steering wheel and making anoying racecar sounds.

Kinda OT-- Today, someone kicked a bottle of milk, which just so happened to hit my teachers desk, exploding, and soak ALL of her things with milk. Good thing we didnt have her the rest of the day. All her stuff wiil probably smells like sour milk soon!

Really funny, i wonder what she said when she saw it :lol:

Plenty of things, but the weirdest thing that comes to mind is when a couple of seniors shot off fireworks from the top of the elementary school on Independence Day. School wasn't in session because it was over the summer and all, but it was still the "talk of the town" for a while.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

These happened at my cousin Chad's school. But, what the hell?

Some guys on April Fools Day '08 came to school in the girls uniform. They got in trouble but the said that girls can wear the guy uniform, why not the other way. The principal said, "No", needless to say, all the boys came the next day in girl uniforms.

This kid grabs your wrist when you try to punch him and puts it on his penis.

Some kid wrote, "There is a bomb in here" on a sticky note and put it on one of the dryers in the bathroom. There was a bomb, it wasn't a school destroying one, though. It was a bomb that shot honey and feathers. About 70 people were covered in honey and feathers.

My story comes from the day after that. Some kid reported seeing someone with a gun wandering the halls. The school went into lockdown immediately, with kids being thrown into whatever classroom was closest. We ended up sitting in the school for 3-4 hours as the evacuation location and parking lot were secured and everyone was evacuated from the building, one classroom at a time. Everyone with any authority at all was there: the highway patrol, city police, swat team, even game, fish, and parks officers. They had snipers on the roof and everything. We were led out of the building by four swat team members, one in the front of the line, one in back, and two flanking the lines. We had to hold onto the shoulders of the person in front of us and walk at a fairly brisk pace as we were walked across the street to the city Civic Center, which was apparently somehow easier to secure.

Aww kool I bet that was fun.

What's mary jane?

and it is advised not to leave your bag out of your sight as it might be turned inside out with your belongings in side known as "sacking".

We call it being bagged. But we don't really do that anymore. At first it was turning your pencil case inside out then bagging and now it's tieing a knot in your coat/jumper sleeve and tieing the straps of your bags together so it will take like at least 5-10 minutes to untie it.

howlin1eeveesig.png