Dagon'hai robes ... What drops them FOUND ! (page 4)

spatior

Finished When Guthix Sleeps, just wondering what if anything drops the Dagon'hai robes...

Any thoughts ?

:P

Snipersas the mod edit - please do not use colors/ other formatting to change your entire post

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand about what Jagex said about the robes.

The only way to get another pair is by buying them from a different person who has gotten them from the quest.

Odd, but it should keep their price high.

I don't think you can get another pair. You get it during the quest by searching a wardrobe, which is empty once you nab the robes.

Thought....

Arent most quest items/clothing untrabable and have the "destroy" feature, but yet anyone with the required defence, or mage stats can wear

I cant believe that something doesnt drop them...

Thought....

Arent most quest items/clothing untrabable and have the "destroy" feature, but yet anyone with the required defence, or mage stats can wear

yes this is a runescape first, and very surprising on jagex' part

i really like that they did it though gives a new dimension to the game (although im pretty sure the people who eventually will be wearing these outfits will be people that come nowhere near the requirements to do the quest! :P)

this might even open up the road of selling boots (up to rune) on f2p worlds, addy and rune boots would rise quite a bit and would give a good incentive to get people slayering again, but thats a whole other discussion ;)

Lord_Beloved.png

I like the idea.

It gives people who finally get the quest done, still a fair reward.

If it takes me 6 months to get the quest finished, the armor would drop like a rock to standard prices once I finally do it.

Limiting the input to 1 piece per quest makes the prices stay up there.

Its truly a Grand Master quest.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Do they have a destroy option? If not, then why not use the same method by which people have multiple Knight's Swords/Carnellian armors?

Nope no destroy option, when you've got the robes from closet does it says its empty ?

I didn't check that >.<

tifsbti6oi.gif

:cry: As I was doing the quest I dropped the robes 'cause I needed space. I thought, hey I'll be able to get them again :cry:

and i sold elite 'cause it's so ugly lol maybe i should've kept :?

I sold my elite too, ugly as hell IMO :D

e: sold it for 1.85m (all the junk I had)

tifsbti6oi.gif

This isn't a first, the same thing happens with the crystal seed when you get the unfermented version of it, you can't get more than 1 and you only get it during the quest, afterwards you can't get it anymore.

I think it's good, I sold mine for a nice profit coz they're only like mystic, plus i'm quitting members so I don't need them lol :lol:

2vuhgcn.png

i hear you can kill dagonhai monks in chaos tunnels for them i cannot confirm this though

That's what I was thinking too...

Most people (probably even people who've done all the quests) don't remember that these robes have actually been worn for a long long time.

2dgucz6.png

Do they have a destroy option? If not, then why not use the same method by which people have multiple Knight's Swords/Carnellian armors?

Nope no destroy option, when you've got the robes from closet does it says its empty ?

I didn't check that >.<

If there's no destroy option then I don't see what's stopping you from getting a pair of robes, dropping them, getting another pair from the closet before the old robes disappear and repeating to your heart's content. If it works you could make a buttload of money fairly quickly :thumbsup:

I didn't check that >.<

If there's no destroy option then I don't see what's stopping you from getting a pair of robes, dropping them, getting another pair from the closet before the old robes disappear and repeating to your heart's content. If it works you could make a buttload of money fairly quickly :thumbsup:

They don't respawn.

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

I didn't check that >.<

They don't respawn.

Well, I was working on the assumption that they were a quest item :P

Thought....

yes this is a runescape first, and very surprising on jagex' part

Well the amulet of accuracy predates it by several years.

namnlskopia.jpg