Dagon'hai robes ... What drops them FOUND ! (page 4)

spatior

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't remember those being there. Good find though, do they pray or do they just mage? Might be a nice place to train ranged lol.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

They mage , and there is a few zammy warriors that melee....

Take a walk up there , give them a shot .... You can even use the rift just north of edgeville to enter room room 33 in the chaos tunnels, walk southwest to portal , and BAM your in room 32 with all the Dagon'hai monks.

:thumbsup:

They mage , and there is a few zammy warriors that melee....

Take a walk up there , give them a shot .... You can even use the rift just north of edgeville to enter room room 33 in the chaos tunnels, walk southwest to portal , and BAM your in room 32 with all the Dagon'hai monks.

do you have an approximate drop rate?

Naaxi.png

Drop rate varies.

My wife and I just went up there in world 131 , her first or second Monk she got a drop of Dagon'hai bottoms... I on the other hand havent seen a drop from them in two days.

I am not sure if you have to start When Guthix sleeps , or Hunt for Surok.

Err wait, is that the Zammy Warrior or the Daigon'hai? Obviously the ladder, but just in case...

I bet they dropped them before, tbh. Just no one cared enough to kill them :roll:

And they have been there forever, If you talk to a Dagon'Hai mage in the chaos shortcut, they mention how the Chaos Tunnels were made/found by them, and you pass through them killing Bork.

I bet they dropped them before, tbh. Just no one cared enough to kill them :roll:

And they have been there forever, If you talk to a Dagon'Hai mage in the chaos shortcut, they mention how the Chaos Tunnels were made/found by them, and you pass through them killing Bork.

Nah lol, a bunch of people killed them when the chaos tunnels was realeased. They also would have been on the ge.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Nah lol, a bunch of people killed them when the chaos tunnels was realeased. They also would have been on the ge.

Touche, good point ma'lad.

Almost a full week later, and there are no confirmed drops of any of the armor post-quest? Seems to me, just from that, that it's not possible. You woul think SOMEONE would have gotten some and it would have found its way here.

Learn how to spell first please, bud. It's woulD thanks.

Almost a full week later, and there are no confirmed drops of any of the armor post-quest? Seems to me, just from that, that it's not possible. You woul think SOMEONE would have gotten some and it would have found its way here.

Nice job picking on someone who actually used a hyphen correctly. Also he spelled the word correctly within the same sentence, so it obviously was not intentional.

I also am curious about whether anyone -- or just people who have started While Guthix Sleeps -- can get the robe pieces.

fishing.gif

Nice job picking on someone who actually used a hyphen correctly. Also he spelled the word correctly within the same sentence, so it obviously was not intentional.

I also am curious about whether anyone -- or just people who have started While Guthix Sleeps -- can get the robe pieces.

I can confirm that you must have done What Lies Below/the Bork miniquest to wear the robes, if that helps at all...

2dgucz6.png

Second drop of the night ...This time it was mine.

hatqf7.jpg

whats a good setup to take there?

Watch me on Youtube

Current Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts, Golden Sun

Future Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Golden Sun II: The Lost Age

Holier_Nx.png

Doubt it's true...

I mean he has no runes in his inventory, he's a new poster and no one else has confirmed..

Try reading the full post next time, its his SECOND drop of the night (aka TRIP) so its only the second drop he could've gotten. Hence the lack of drops in his inventory.

Awesome find, I'm just really curious what are the conditions for getting them as drops...

Doubt it's true...

I mean he has no runes in his inventory, he's a new poster and no one else has confirmed..

Try reading the full post next time, its his SECOND drop of the night (aka TRIP) so its only the second drop he could've gotten. Hence the lack of drops in his inventory.

Awesome find, I'm just really curious what are the conditions for getting them as drops...

Try reading again genius, his "wife" has no runes either.

SO these these two people both got pieces within a few kills and everyone else who has tried (including me) has gotten nothing. I've gotten black wizard robe top & hat, lots of runes but yet... No Dagon'hai.

--

And if I'm wrong... GOOD, I want to be wrong.

sotw7bar.png

I want someone else to get a drop because for all we know, he could have dropped the hat/robe bottom when he killed one.

I hope im wrong, but I dont believe they drop them.