Dagon'hai robes ... What drops them FOUND ! (page 4)

spatior

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, the Zammy dudes also drop rune scim. Excellent. 8-)

I'm going to give it a try in karils and see how i do. The Zammy Warriors barely hit through proselyte, so I'm sure that a Bunyip would be plenty of healing. Great find! :thumbup:

Etecoon.png

I still ROFL at believe who believe in set drop rates.

And why is that? Rs is programmed to drop items by some calculation involving odds. While it maybe true that a item with a droprate of 1/1000 doesnt actually drop that item every 1000 drops guaranteed. It still means that if billions of people would get billions of drops every second for billions of years, the average would be very close to 1/1000 drops. So a droprate does exist, and its actually usefull, i dont think anyone in here actually believes 1/1000 means that youll get 1 item every 1000 kills guarenteed.

Why are droprates still usefull? Because they give you the average amount of attempts to get a item, and for calculation purposes one could assume that its always 1/1000 to make the most accurate calculations possible. The expected amount of drops you receive does depend on the drop rate, so a higher drop rate means your more likely to make a profit.

Robes must be a pretty rare drop, just killed em for like 2 hours and got nothing :?

It's rare i bet but NOT very rare. I remember as level 80 in F2P, getting a rune med helmet from demons could take 15 min or 2 hours.

So i am sure that those who kill monks, have good odds to get drops. It's just a question about sticking to it.

What else would they be? Is it just coincidence that I'm averaging about 900 cosmic runes every 1k chaos at ghostly warriors?

How on earth could the drop rate of an item not be set? How would you code it?

What else would they be? Is it just coincidence that I'm averaging about 900 cosmic runes every 1k chaos at ghostly warriors?

I agree with AlexDT

There is no luck in the game. But it's frustrating how easy some players get drops.

I agree with AlexDT

There is no luck in the game. But it's frustrating how easy some players get drops.

yeah, especially considering that I'be been hunting D* Monks for several days now, and still haven't got anything :wall:

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

all you got to do to get a drop is believe! :twss:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

I agree with AlexDT

yeah, especially considering that I'be been hunting D* Monks for several days now, and still haven't got anything :wall:

I killed Tormented Demons (EDIT: Tormented Wraiths, typo) for 3-4 days and did 972 kills and got 9 Spirit shields and 1 Holy Elixir. So you get it eventually.

I agree with AlexDT

I killed Tormented Demons for 3-4 days and did 972 kills and got 9 Spirit shields and 1 Holy Elixir. So you get it eventually.

I was not aware that tormented demons drop spirit shields. Or holy elixirs.

I agree with AlexDT

I killed Tormented Demons for 3-4 days and did 972 kills and got 9 Spirit shields and 1 Holy Elixir. So you get it eventually.

That was a typo. Don't tell me that you weren't aware of that lol? And your the guy who made Guide on GWD bosses right?

I agree with AlexDT

That was a typo. Don't tell me that you weren't aware of that lol? And your the guy who made Guide on GWD bosses right?

That was a sarcastic, smartaleck comment. Don't tell me that you weren't aware of that lol? :P

And yea. But that was a while ago.

I think we owe someone an apology here :? . Every time theres a rare find and someone decides to go public on it yall eyes automatically turn to their post count. :shame:

or a "Thank You" at least.

meh...

hithaiti-1-1.jpg

Ok .....

So after days of wondering about the Dagon' hai robes and doing exploring I have found what drops them.

Be prepared for a long stay , because the drops are few and far between !

I spent three days with my wife fighting at the location and between the two of us we accumulated.

(3) Dagon'hai hats

(1) Dagon'hai robe top

So..... Im guessing you would like to know what drops them ?

They are ........ Dagon'hai Monks in the Chaos Tunnels ...

Happy hunting !

That seriously took you until December 4th to figure out...? I knew that on the first day. >.<

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Ok .....

So after days of wondering about the Dagon' hai robes and doing exploring I have found what drops them.

I spent three days with my wife fighting at the location and between the two of us we accumulated.

(3) Dagon'hai hats

(1) Dagon'hai robe top

Happy hunting !

That seriously took you until December 4th to figure out...? I knew that on the first day. >.<

Yet you did not share this with us?

Grab me a coffee, slave boy.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Ok .....

(3) Dagon'hai hats

(1) Dagon'hai robe top

Happy hunting !

Yet you did not share this with us?

Grab me a coffee, slave boy.

Dagon'hai Monk

Dagon'hai robes...

I figured it would be obvious...

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I think we owe someone an apology here :? . Every time theres a rare find and someone decides to go public on it yall eyes automatically turn to their post count. :shame:

or a "Thank You" at least.

meh...

True.

Thank you guy with that wife that posted the first picture of the drop. <3:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.