Dagon'hai robes ... What drops them FOUND ! (page 4)

spatior

What about the Skeletal Mages in the Waterfall? I remember these years ago wearing funky looking robes, not sure if they were Dragon Hai though lol.

fraid' not :(

same with Den, i personally though he just dropped the items. best we send a team down there to check it out. (Presses Alarm)

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to go check now, im gonna do 2 trips and last as long as posible. if i get robes, ill post pics

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

dagonhai20dropdu5.jpg

Here is a screen shot of my wifes drop.................

Now, I did think that he was lying to begin with. And yes the second screenie could possibly be faked. How do you explain this one? Only one inventory space in her inventory, in the chat box it says she ate a shark. And the Dagon Hai robes are on the floor? The only thing I can think of is that she got lucky on her first kill.

Ardais0.png

You know so many people on here want to pick apart screen shots and think I am lying about the dagon'hai drops ....fine ....believe what you want to , myself and my wife know the truth.

Maybe all the doubters out there should go up into the chaos tunnels and find out for themselves, but like i have said it may take some time to get a drop.

And when someone else gets a drop , i'll be saying .... i told you so !

I guess being nice and "sharing" something new isnt proper anymore.

You know so many people on here want to pick apart screen shots and think I am lying about the dagon'hai drops ....fine ....believe what you want to , myself and my wife know the truth.

Maybe all the doubters out there should go up into the chaos tunnels and find out for themselves, but like i have said it may take some time to get a drop.

And when someone else gets a drop , i'll be saying .... i told you so !

I guess being nice and "sharing" something new isnt proper anymore.

If its true, we appreciate it. But you gotta admit that its a bit hard for us to believe you, since you are a pretty new member of tif, and we are unable toreally test it since you say they are so rare. Most of us have had bad experiences with this before, wasting hours on something that turned out to be false.

If its true, we appreciate it. But you gotta admit that its a bit hard for us to believe you, since you are a pretty new member of tif, and we are unable toreally test it since you say they are so rare. Most of us have had bad experiences with this before, wasting hours on something that turned out to be false.

Although I'd like other people proofing this, too, he's not such a new member, at least when you look at the registration date. Just has a low post count.

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

do you have to start wgs to get drops? only robe drops im gettinga re black robes+hats. -.-

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

just got hat drop! up loading pic later!!!

:thumbsup: thx!

edit: heres pic

[hide=]20a9v8m.jpg[/hide]

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

Oh my at all the skeptics. Lets clear some things up : )

A: When it was written that the monks drop the items, it was also hinted to that the drops take time. YES the ARE NOT OFTEN. In fact we almost gave up after a few hats and the robe top, until the initial posting at which time i decided to go back and see if more people had figured things out. We felt the drops vs. shark/pots used was a bad ratio. Luckily we did go back and ya, ill go back again...i suppose lol. Last drop, which was the robe bottom, was the second kill after i got there. For those of you that have'nt gone, if you use auto retaliate as i do, you will find like most other beasts' they will pull you as they hit. Hence the robe bottom on the ground, my picking on the zammy warrior all with our mad scramble to figure out the whole 'screen shot' thing while still watching health etc..

B: Not that this clears anything up for you but me? What do runes in my or his inventory have to do with anything? Ya, they drop runes, i dont pick them up, ya runes are for tele's i use tabs.

C: One spot open in my inventory meant i ate a shark in order to make room for the robe bottom.

D: New to the forum? Na, just back after a long forum break : ) and just like you all, looking for clues as to what drops them.

Bottom line: For those of you who want it all and want it now, i'd suggest a different drop and different beast. Yes second time around on that bottom piece was pure luck after the history of the first couple /three nights. The same with his hat drop again. I would say of any of the three pieces, the hats are more often obviously. For those of you who continue to be skeptics...fine carry on but do so there. Some are more lucky than others with drops? PATIENCE??? As for what to wear or carry..I started with dhide, mind shield but changed to melee armour as i use mage protect anyway. The zammy's are more annoying than any wild dog ever was and melee helps with that : ). There are minimal skeletons on the ground some can be used as a block if u range there although i wouldnt suggest that personally as it's a little tricky to convince which potential kill to stand where lol.

There you have it.

It may not be "impossible" to get elite armor pieces from Elite Knights after the quest, but I killed about 300 of them and no elite armor drops. I killed 150 without wealth ring on and about 150 while wearing the ring of wealth.

Must be pretty rare drop!

Compens.png

These things drop black robes just to annoy me...

It's red vambraces at DKs/Dust devils all over again...

apart from the fact red vamps you can alch for quite some value, black robes are just worthless..

Been there for 18+ hours killing now: no drop yet..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I have very little faith or trust in anything, let alone other human beings. However, even I found it believable when someone says that they got a DAGON HAI ROBE from a DAGON HAI MONK.

Anyone who still thinks these or the elite items are limited to the account knows nothing about Jagex. Doing something like limiting the item to what you get in the quest is basically them creating a new discontinued item, which is something they swore against. Sure, youd be able to get new ones into the game by doing the quest on another account, but that also introduces a new "person" who would have a theoretical desire to own these items. An item that is limited based on the number of accounts in game? Not likely to ever be seen. You may think the prices were high now (street price) but I believe that if these items WERENT attainable from drops, the price would continue to climb even higher. Also it would be possible for merchants to hold on to these items and virtually elimate their flow into the game.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

There are multiple items that are limited based on the number of players. Amulet of Accuracy is one as previous stated, I'm sure there's a couple of other quest rewards that do that too although I can't think of any at the moment.

There are multiple items that are limited based on the number of players. Amulet of Accuracy is one as previous stated, I'm sure there's a couple of other quest rewards that do that too although I can't think of any at the moment.

lol i hate these type of rewards

rare for a while then everyone does quest and dumps on the market

how many ammy of accuracys are there out there, 5million?

soon around a hundred thousand dagon hai and elite sets will be out there

and that means there is a ratio of 1:10 of every player

and less than 10% of people want expensive Armour for the looks ....

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

lol i hate these type of rewards

rare for a while then everyone does quest and dumps on the market

how many ammy of accuracys are there out there, 5million?

soon around a hundred thousand dagon hai and elite sets will be out there

and that means there is a ratio of 1:10 of every player

and less than 10% of people want expensive Armour for the looks ....

I'm curious as to how you got those numbers. ;)

And these sets are already mainly crap, if people used them for rock lobs it'd be pretty weak, most people switch in proselyte(sp?) when they're pulling the lobs. Set's already aren't worth it, the only market for them is merching, not buying armour for the looks, when they crash noone will want them, numbers shouldn't make much a difference imo.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

I think this thread is causing a panic in the dagon'hai robe market. Someones having trouble selling for 1.1m on street lmao. And they're becoming a lot easier to buy on the GE suddenly. Like 10 people I know got a robe set last night. Heh.

People will start camping these now though... Especially if you can actually get the robe drop pre-WGS.

Also, tons of people want this armour for looks. And I think a lot of people might start pking in them. Note: THEY APPARENTLY DON'T HAVE A DEF REQ! Except for the defence gotten from the What Lies Below quest. You know what that means?

Many developing pures might get defence for these robes. You can get 13 def with these robes... 19 def with robes and addy gloves. The only hard part MIGHT be killing Bork -- but I'm sure its very possible. A pure getting 20 def will now almost definitely consider this. Even a rune pure would consider this.

psvstef: Don't join in the panic attack, the demand is still to come if there really is no def req.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!