Funnest slayer monster?

geekoverlord

Hey, just felt like learning what other people think are the funnest slayer monster.

Just tell me the creature, and why, it might be drops, experience, the way to kill them, anything!

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Runescape has policies now?

archsupportei2.png

First barrows drop 12/12/08 - Aharims Robeskirt FTW XD

Oh wow. Nice! Im a fan of basilisks myself. They're just so easy, decent experience and have nice drops.

Geekoverlord.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Runescape has policies now?

archsupportei2.png

First barrows drop 12/12/08 - Aharims Robeskirt FTW XD

Elves. We hates them, hates them with a fiery passion that can not be quenched with the tears of a thousand nations!

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I would have to say Mithril Dragons.

He assigns very few of them, but I find them fun, quick, and exciting since there is a tiny chance of a Visage/DFH. ::'

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

My favourite monster is the aberrant spectre, i love how i get a 20% bonus in str and attack (salve amulet e) while fighting them and i can use just 5 p pots for 1 task.

The macaw helps a lot and it pays the trip. And the best part is that they drop snap seeds and clue scrolls.

They really pwn <3:

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

first off funnest isn't a word \'

but to not be a grammar Nazi, I'd have to say my favorite slayer monster is probably abyssal demons or dark beasts.

With demons they hit a max of 8 and with a bunyip or 2 you can stay there for awhile. Dark beasts I like because I can AFK at them, do my homework, and just need to worry about keeping my prayer above 50. Also the chance of a whip or bow is nice.

Love those spirit mages... <3:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I like mutated tortoises.

VERY close to a bank, there's a constant stream of them, they aren't aggessive, and you can use your best fighting familiar! And they drop shells!