Learning to Care for Baby...

KnightLite

I disagree with the baby-massaging thing. In Pakistan where my parents grew up, some women are trained in a special massage that seems rather cruel: hard rubbing on the head and strong back massages. The women have decades of experience. When my family went to Pakistan when I was a few months old, my parents had a local woman do it for me too. I'm not sure if it ahs any long-term benefits, but it is a tradition. Maybe I'm taking this whole thing too seriously :|

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I see how this thread is going.

"I laughed"

"I lol'd"

"Insert witty comment about how they do that"

"These aren't funny"

"Oh lighten up."

"I laughed"

"Is this spam?"

"Is this spam?"

"I've seen these before."

"Get a sense of humour"

etc.

Yeh I smiled at a few, but I have seen them all before. The thing that is getting on some people's nerves is that why isn't this thread locked? Pretty much all the repsonses are spam/one liners and there's not been much discussion. The OP may be an oldbie, but rules is rules, and no doubt if someone with 1 post posted this it would've been locked staright away.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

^

No. Or the title would say 'Random pics thread' Use common sense. :lol:

Some you of need to lighten up. Seriously, you're the reason this place is going to hell.

I totally agree.

Its not a serious thing its just for a laugh and yet learn some new things. That TV and trolley one lol XD

Who cares that this thread

"has no discussion value" or might be "marked as spam" ??

Just enjoy some funny picture and quit trying to sound more important than you really are. Some people like myself enjoy random funny pictures once in a while. If you don't, then gtfo and leave us alone. If i can put a smile on just a couple of people's faces with this, then I've done a good thing. Quit acting like a Forum Police and lighten up.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Just enjoy some funny picture and quit trying to sound more important than you really are. Some people like myself enjoy random funny pictures once in a while. If you don't, then gtfo and leave us alone. If i can put a smile on just a couple of people's faces with this, then I've done a good thing. Quit acting like a Forum Police and lighten up.

I agree, some people need to grow the [bleep] up and realise that you don't have you be serious every second in life, especially on the internet :wall: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I agree, some people need to grow the [bleep] up and realise that you don't have you be serious every second in life, especially on the internet :wall: .

internet-serious-business.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Tell that to whoever deleted my Maddox post.Hell,if I repost it and it gets locked I want this one locked too.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Tell that to whoever deleted my Maddox post.Hell,if I repost it and it gets locked I want this one locked too.

I agree. A unified standard should be enforced across the board. Who is Knightlite to be given special privileges to post random pictures over any other user of this board.

I agree. A unified standard should be enforced across the board. Who is Knightlite to be given special privileges to post random pictures over any other user of this board.

I am the father of your wife's children.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Total spam/flame, to be honest (and I have nothing against KnightLite) I don't even see why this was left open, seeing as every other topic with random, even funny, images are locked or redirected to the sticky if they're videos.

why isn't this thread locked? Pretty much all the repsonses are spam/one liners and there's not been much discussion. The OP may be an oldbie, but rules is rules, and no doubt if someone with 1 post posted this it would've been locked staright away.