• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i knew it would probably reflect how much i play so i would not want to know

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I remember playing one of the first Pokemon games on the old Game Boy, and it had a timer to keep track of game time for you. I think it took me somewhere around 20 hours to beat that game, but you have to consider that RuneScape is a much larger and more complex game, so with that in mind my estimate is that I've played at LEAST 75 hours.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

I have no idea how many hours I've been playing, but I would really like to know... I put support on that thread that NJE03 mentioned because of it. :-s

~Mr. "Itching to know..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

if you played 40 hours a week for 1 year, that's the average working week it's be around 2000 hours, no way do i play 40 hours a week my account is 3 years old and i've been playing on and off so my guess is about 1500hrs

]ac_s_dc.png

I'm new to the forums, but my playtime is alot...it seems like you go to do something on runescape and it leads to something else...I can't sleep nights, got a bad foot causes alot of discomfort. Alot of the people are surprised when I tell them I'm fifty years old....But I gotta stop'em before they get started ya know what I mean.... :)

hmm, i made my account begin 2004, but i had lots of "retires" each a few months,

i guess around 3000 hours been playing (levelling, questing, doing party's, chatting to people) and another 100hours reading

quest guides when i can't solve a stopid quest (man, on that moments, i love Tip.it quest guides)

When you hear my steps, it's already to late...

Deeste.png

1600 total is 140 days :? . I probably have over 5000 hours.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I remember playing one of the first Pokemon games on the old Game Boy, and it had a timer to keep track of game time for you. I think it took me somewhere around 20 hours to beat that game, but you have to consider that RuneScape is a much larger and more complex game, so with that in mind my estimate is that I've played at LEAST 75 hours.

My brother played pokemon red for 300+ hours. Yes, he really did catch them all.

I suspect after 150,000,000 total exp it'll be quite large but when I think about how it was split over 4 years and avarage it per year it doesn't seem so big as what it could had been. To an estimate over 2000 at least fair amount was wcing though.

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

I think a whole status report about how you spend your time would be better. Like: Average Xp Gain/Hour, Most Xp Gained in an Hour, Total Time Played, Total Clicks (stuff like that)

i made a thread on rsof a few days before i got muted so i didnt get to keep it up but was a suggestion bout not only jagex letting us see our total time played but also different acheivements (like the 1s u get when u get certain lvls like 99s) also it would tell u the day u started playing cause most ppl including me have no idea when they started (all i know is i have a yoyo lol :wall:) u could even set ur own future personal acheivements so after u get them u will know when u got it

but like some1 said on page 1 when they banned a whole bunch of ppl and showed 2 players (players x and y i think) and they said their total time played so it is possible unless that was just fake bs jagex through out there to scare every1 :evil:

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg