Total play time...

Cheefoo

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh christ... probably even higher than my 2076 total level would indicate. Not only do I have high levels in slow-training skills like slayer, summoning, runecrafting, etc., but I spent an extreme amount of time as a noob mining (and certing!) coal and killing lesser demons on the free version Runescape Classic (sloooooooow exp compared to today's training). If I had to hazard a guess, I would say, no meme intended, over 9000 hours.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I usually play runescape while i am doing something else anyway. I mean, i absolutly HATE grays anatomy, my girlfriend loves it. She puts that on the TV, i sit beside her on the laptop, do some silly runescape task that doesn't take a lot of attention and we both win.

I have only been playing 2 years and one week. And i spent like 60 hours a week playing for the first year lol.

Fishing and Woodcutting alone were like 700+ hours combined.

Fools_Taco.png

I always love how everyone who just signs up are always the "veterans" that signed up 4+ years ago.

*Cough* The 2 posts above me *cough*

To bad megamickel joined in 2005. God you annoy the hell out of me on a constant basis... just stfu.

Anyway ive been playin since 04-05 and most of my time is spent hangin with my buds. I also took 2 breaks that were both like 5+ months. So I would say 4000-5000 hours.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

i also wonder whats the total play time of all players

The time of total hours of all players??? Is that even in mathematical possebilies? I mean, there are a million people (i think) who have made an account THIS YEAR!!!! So in all the years runescape has been around... I dread to think :ohnoes:

oO.png

Underbannerfinished.png

ive got no idea how long it would have been, but seen i got 2 80+ acc and a main of 114 i think i would be much to much :P

i even dont wanna guess :D

but yea you can say 'omg i could have used those hours doing something social or so' but yea... fun is fun id say :thumbsup:

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

I have only been playing since late April/early May of 2006 but I have played a lot and my stats say that I have played a lot so I'd say about 3000 hours-4000 hours. I'm not the most efficient person, but not the worst either. I have around 400 castle wars tickets, and that is winning a majority of them though (still amounts to at least 133 hours if I won all, but the true amount is probably 250-350).

A lot of my noob days before I started skilling harder was attributed to just logging on and completing quests.

with ur stats idd say quite alot more than 4000... :P

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Oh gawd. That would be an epic number, especially the total for EVERYONE. I can't even imagine.

I'm sure mine would be high, but half the time I'm just doing pointless tasks anyway. I have taken a couple of breaks in that past four years.

I only care about cabbage.

Well, lets see...

I have been playing for around 5 years....

Thats 1825 days

I have probably played an average of 3 hours a day too (Probably more like 4 hours a day, but we will just go with 3.)

were looking at like 5500 hours.

sig.jpg

Let's see.

I started playing at 2001, but this is something like my third account (2 accounts didn't "start" so well so I decided to choose another path of the 5 possibilities in beginning (I really thought you would have somewhat different experience by starting as a miner than an adventurer)). I reckon this account is made somewhere in the 2002, as it's very hard to remember exact dates.

That total counts me almost 7 years of this account. 6,5 years?

Sometimes I used to play much, but like 4 past years I've had so many long breaks without even touching the game, and now I only play about 1h/day. So.. I think I've averaged about 1h per day in RS, as counting so many months without playing, and all those days I've just logged in and right out after it. And I hardly ever used to play more than 4 hours RS straight.

6,5 x 365 days x 1h/d = 2373 hours of RuneScape

Now that's a freaking big number, and it can be somewhat higher (or lower). If someone really gets over 5000-10000 hours, they really should rethink what they want from life (I think I used to play alot).

u5zhkTY.gif

heh, i couldent even imagine how long ive played for

i would love to see it if i could

if i had to guess at how long ive played is probably 100,000 hours ive played from the beta (1999 devious mud)

until today (more hours than anyone could count lol)

agentkiller4.png

1 year at average 4 hours a day = around 1500 hours. seems low so i might estimate upwards of 2000

I do spend my time on rs efficiently usually though however

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

i also wonder whats the total play time of all players

The time of total hours of all players??? Is that even in mathematical possebilies? I mean, there are a million people (i think) who have made an account THIS YEAR!!!! So in all the years runescape has been around... I dread to think :ohnoes:

I remember reading back during the duplication fiasco in RSC that there was "over 10,000 years of combined play time until someone found out how to duplicate an item" or something along those lines. It would be very interesting to see how much total play time RuneScape has had. :)

Check out

RuneScript and RuneTracker!

sig37.gif

I imagine it's a pretty big number, since I made my account in 2002.

If there was a chance to find out, I'd probably decide not to. It's one thing to imagine how many hours you've wasted, and then there's actually seeing the number. Scary! :|

dontfearthereaper2.png

Wow - that's a stat I'd love to see. Not sure how it would encourage selling accounts - it'd probably just start the insults flying.

I don't miss any tv at all cause my laptop is here in the living room. I have a 3.6GPA in college so that's not an issue either. I bet my playtime is around 2k and I've been playing for about a year and a half now.

I don't consider my time on rs a waste at all. I feel that it is like everything in life - balance it and you're fine. If I wasn't playing RS I'd be playing some other pc game or console game. This for me is relaxing - and after hitting the books for hours I think I deserve a lil' game time. :-)

There was a small period of time where the first thing I HAD to do was log in right away every morning. Took me about a week to realize that was a bad habit starting. So I changed my routine. :thumbsup: No worries.

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"