What's Next ? and Where ? (Achievement Diary)

Demario

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there will be platelegs rewards for the desert diary since there is a platelegs shop in al-kharid. There is a shield reward for falador, where there is also a shield shop, and a platebody reward for varrock, where there is also a platebody shop. It makes sense.

If we ever get a weapon as a reward, I think it will be from the wilderness one.

Got fire cape at the 17th of June 2006

Abyssal whip drops: 6

Ardougne and surrounding spots :P

*One task could involve feeding something in the zoo, or killing it or maybe using Fairy Rings to enter the Unicorn cage. [Medium]

*Kill a Dark Beast..would be a nightmare for those under 85 Slayer :D (Can use pies/stew to kill the beast :)) [Hard]

*Travel ______ spot in the Underground Pass [Hard]

*Grow _______ in your farming patch [Medium/Hard]

*Create ________ creature in the Tower of Life. [Medium/Hard]

*Steal from _______ stall/person. [Easy/Medium/Hard]

*Kill a guard dog (I'm evil :P) [Easy]

*Travel from Ardougne to Brimhaven [Easy]

*Open the doors to West Ardougne [Medium]

*Buy ______ from _______ [Easy]

*Smelt ________ in the furnace [Easy/Medium]

Rewards could be -

~ Less chances of being caught while stealing (Level 1)

~ Restores Summoning points entirely 3 times a day. (Level 2)

~ Shopkeeper ________ now sells you X amount of _________ for a cheaper price every day (Level 3)

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

I think there will be platelegs rewards for the desert diary since there is a platelegs shop in al-kharid. There is a shield reward for falador, where there is also a shield shop, and a platebody reward for varrock, where there is also a platebody shop. It makes sense.

If we ever get a weapon as a reward, I think it will be from the wilderness one.

true

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

I like the idea of "binding" multiple pieces together since there are more areas than slots.

Better yet, create an achievement cape for all level 3's completed, and let it trim Quest Cape.

Can't really work because the Falador Shield Pray Bonus won't ever stack on top of normal trimmed cape Pray Bonus (stack would overpower the cape), but if that cape could give the same access and teleports, it would never, ever leave my shoulders.

And yes, I know that's extremely wishful thinking; Jagex tends to rule out "cover-all" items that drastically reduce bank space like that.

stormveritas.png

to add to your list of area's they didn't do yet:

* pirate isles(harmony, mos le'harmless braindeath)

* fledjip(sp?) hills

and to be added area's:

*aceron(northpole style land mentioned all alround the fremmerik province)

*eastern lands

anyway, i don't think they will make item's combinable just fit in the same slot after they filled them all...maybe they only plan to make enough to fill the slots and then trim the Quest cape.

hope the trim isn't diary green :?

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

Thought there was a thread on this allready.

Must have died.

Anyway.

The Kharidian Desert

Ardougne/Elven Land

Seers/Catherby/Taverly

The Wilderness

Burthrope/Troll Lands

Morytania

Yanille/Ogre Land

Think that list covers most of the remaining areas.

Well there's only 5 equipment slots remaining right (6 if you count arrows). That means there's only 6 remaining diaries.

It doesn't have to be an equip-able item (though most probably it will be). You could have things like Elven Symbol or maybe Al Kharid brooch.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Haha don't diss yanille (my fav city!) The diary would definitly include all of the area south of yanille and probably CW too so there'd be a fair amount of hunter and slaying stuff to do. And one high requirement would be kill that mad sorcerer dude in the agil course

But i think the next one will def be morytora and the pirate island! SOOOOO much to do there! Lots of low and high level stuff to do!

Hard task - Buy full gold castlewars armour. :wall:

10xy5fk.png

Southern Desert;

Elven Lands;

Ardougne;

Camelot;

Keldagrim;

MORYTANIA :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

All possible choices ( i think you already understood mine :lol: )

Peace

Well i remember when there was a guaranteed content poll about the achievement diaries in the beginning on 07, and i voted for the fremennik area. What makes this significant, is that three out of four of the diaries after karamja have come off of this list. So i looked at the poll and found this:

Varrock area

Camelot/Seers' Village area

Falador area

Fremennik lands

Gnome Stronghold area

Ardougne area

Burthorpe and the troll mountains

Now, four of these have not been released. It would make sense to me that some if not the next four diaries should come from these locations.

Qp cape achieved 2/17/08, 99 strength achieved 7/8/09, 99 attack achieved 5/28/10, 99 hitpoints achieved 8/22/10

Rskellington.png

Lumbridge pretty much covered Al-Kharid, though Falador, Lumbridge, and Varrock all kind of overlapped so an Al-Kharid diary is possible.

I would say Ardougne.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Lets hope for something fun like... Ardougne, Edgeville (Include Wilderness), and Yannile?

I'm hoping for a powerful set of diary equipments. Wear full set and have like x amount of bonus on damage. Would be so fun...

Perhaps...

The Grandmaster Diary for the 'Diary Accomplishment Cape' ;).

(Includes various tasks.)

~Bomb

Kharidian Desert should get one, Mort Myre Swamp area should get one and also include stuff down to the Barrows area and Mos'Le Harmless island, Ardougne would be large and possibly stretch from south of Yanille to Castle Wars to the Fishing Guild, Elven lands would have to include Piscatoris maybe even Gnome Stronghold (more of a western land diary then anything), and then the area around White Wolf Mountain should get one (Catherby, Seer's Village, Ranging Guild, Burthorpe, Taverly)

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

- Helm

- Amulet

- Legs

- Weapon

4 slots left? So four more areas?

- The Desert

- Gnome lands

- Elf Lands

- Kandarin - Adrougne, Yanille and Seers

- Taverly, Burthorpe and Troll lands

- Wilderness

- Morytania

Guess we got plenty of choice, seven more areas, but I assume we won't get Gnome or Elf lands because they don't really have human establishments, nor does the wilderness. So that brings it back down to four areas.

Perhaps Jagex will do something were once you have done all the Achievement Diaries you unlock tasks around the Gnome and Elf lands plus the wilderness and by completing them you'll unlock a trim for the quest cape?

Well wouldnt there be five slots? The cape?

Listen. It will NOT be a achivement cape of sorts. It would be like: Camelot cape, or whatever.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lets hope for something fun like... Ardougne, Edgeville (Include Wilderness), and Yannile?

I'm hoping for a powerful set of diary equipments. Wear full set and have like x amount of bonus on damage. Would be so fun...

Perhaps...

~Bomb

Edgeville is part of Varrock.

Perhaps...

~Bomb

i like you're idea alot, one grandmaster diary, where task is spread across the land of runescape, and because it's the grand dairy, it should range from med task to very hard task, and should be VERY rewarding :thumbsup:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I'm hoping for Camelot/Seers Village or Ardougne. I would be interested to see what a Wildy one would be like but I think there's a slim possiblity of that :(

I support the idea for an Achievement Cape though to trim the Quest cape once all the diaries are done :thumbsup:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

why do we have to be able to wear all items at once? It makes no sense to me. They don't match, the stats don't work well as a whole. I agree that so far it seems they could work like an outfit, but what would the use be? we might see the remaining items released first, but i don't see that as a limitation to how many diaries.