Can you believe this guy?

ghoulmeister

He wanted to inconvenience a stranger online. Pretty common if you ask me, so I can believe that.

Bull [cabbage]. I'll have you know that MMO's are well known to be full of articulate, mature, selfless, thoughtful people, both young and old, who would like nothing better than to sit down to a nice meal and give reasonable compliments to the matriarchal member of the family.

I don't know where people get these false impressions on the internet.

Ah, Omali, I knew there was a reason I missed the TIF boards. Your divine wit and legendary humor is what tethers me to this place.

This man speaks nothing but truth!

Actually, I find him droll and trite. And increasingly annoying.

Indeed, this sort of behavior does nothing but detract from a game's atmosphere and prestige. But, given that it is not officially against the rules, what can you do about it?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is rs...ppl r like this is like comparing a basketball player with a hockey player. rs being the hockey player of coarse ::'

Rs is a lot of sweaty, angry Canadians?

And well.. This was pretty funny =x Why didn't you just safespot the shade? Lot of spots there. And it's not like they hit hard.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

If anyone thinks that is funny, please, go throw yourself down a well, for the sake of humanity...

The Internet: serious business.

Your level 130 something with 2000 total. The person in question is level 80 and has 1200 total.

Are you trying to say that he has more right to be a jackass because of this? If you are, you don't understand this topic at all.

I'm trying to say that although the level 130 might not "bat an eyelid" because of this loss, someone whos level 80 might well not have that kind of money.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

That is pretty funny, and you did get owned. :lol:

Yeah, if I had the opportunity to kills a low-level kid who was my competition at fire giants and get a little laugh out of it as well, I might have done the same. He used your own idiocy as a means to a little entertainment.

lalalasig2.png

Where's your emergency teleport?

If the Shade got in, why didn't you run out the other door?

Even though he was being at b****, you didn't do much to sustain yourself.

That's almost like shutting low-leveled players into Aubury's magic store with a mugger in it, with the difference that while doing that the players have absolutely no way to escape. Pathetic.

Random quote from my Internet experience:

Me: And everyone is having fun again, eh?

Other: I don't care do others have fun, I only care do I have fun

And for people talking about escaping blah blah teleporting blah blah et cetera, from my own experience I can say that if I am panicing, I sometimes completely lose control over my own actions. If I was in the same situation, I might not be able to teleport/run out because of my sheer panic of losing items.

And no-one makes a pointless comment like "it's only pixels!!1 y panic".

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Lol, i used to do something similiar yrs ago to newcomers to the game who were enjoying their first training experience at al-kharid in the palace. :D

...Although i never pmed them afterwards, usually i'd be satisfied with the stock standard panic dance they'd pull off whilst attempting to flee, sometimes i even recieved a 'nooo!!!'..ahh good times, good times.

mezsigka3.png

Then he messages me saying "U got owned noob"

You should have told him its his fault that his parents are divorced

Lol.

ON another note, you should have just gone back and KS'ed him or something. He was a jerk to you, be a jerk to him.

Fight fire with fire.

....It's a pity what RS has come to....

Idiot... Bad that an idiot made you lose 100K worth of stuff, but this is unfortunately what a majority of RuneScape players do. Being an idiot to make people lose stuff, and then laugh about it. It's just the way it is. :|

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 1 month later...

That person does seem like a jerk, to purposely go out of his way to "amuse" himself by watching someone else die. However he did not directly cause your death so I can't blame him that much. You could have out ran the shade by yourself, or be better prepared when fighting monsters. What I can say is that the person you talk about is obviously not a nice person, and he can go have a horrible life and you wish he can have a horrible life, but what can you do at this moment? The shade was indeed caused by your own bone burying, and the other person didn't help much...Maybe try to earn back the money you lost and perhaps be prepared next time a shade suddenly pops up? 100K on members isn't an excessive amount anyway. I gave away 92k sometime ago on F2P to some guy who wanted to buy a Dragon Long in mem... But that would be my problem -.-

Post a bounty on him, or hunt him down yourself, and if his lvl is too high, this could motivate you.

Motivate him? To train? How bout at Fire Giants!

Sad that you lost it, but I suppose that's what we get for living in a padded world. 3-4 years ago, you didn't leave a bank with a handful of law runes on you incase something happened. Now-a-days, with hoe teleport and gravestones, no situation is dangerous enough, unless you DC or fight chaos elemental on a PvP world.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

lol 100k? thats not even a full set of rune

i wouldnt bat my eyes at 100k and im F2P

You're awfully bright aren't ya? It's probably not about the money, pretty much anyone can earn 100k, more of the fact that he was inconvienienced by a jerk who probably lives in some desolate part of the RSOF. You wouldn't "bat your eyes(...) at 100k, yet it's the only thing you mentioned in your post. You're just contradicting yourself.

OT: I would say you kinda brought it upon yourself. You should have brought a teleport or something...