You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never get banned.

The only way that would happen is if some how some hacker got a hold of my account and banned it.Which could be apped easily.

I keep my mouth shut is someone offends me, because it's called report and ignore. My public chat is off most of the time when I'm around dirt bags.

And the only offense i ever had was saying "Someone that should be stabbed in their sleep' on my level 91. Which was supposed to be said in the IRC i was in.

If it was deleted from the DB, I'd get everything i could collect from JaGeX, and go to my level 91 fall back account.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

IF my account were to get banned/deleted (not likely since I generally stick to myself in-game (RS is just a way to relax at the end of the day, for me)), I'd quit RuneScape, (wait until Spring of 2009) and start up a MechScape account (I'm surprised no one else has mentioned this option, yet).

There's no way I'm going to try to repeat everything I've done in this game and regain all that exp and MechScape sounds like a game I might like just as much, if not more, than RuneScape.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Give the runescape staff the finger and move on to a new game. I guess

Requim Aeternam dona eis domine

Grant them eternal rest O' Lord

ut EGO propinquus eyes of meus hostilis cado in certamen in agri of veneratio EGO voveo suum eternus sileo

as I close the eyes of my enemies fallen in combat on the field of honor I pray for their eternal rest

Blitz290.png

Blitz290.png

I've played mechscape and it is not to fun so don't get your hopes up.

...Yeah, I totally believe you. :roll:

OT: If my account was banned... *shrug* I dunno. I might quit. On the other hand, my main contact with a friend is through Runescape, so I might hang around to chat with her.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

I think I would definitely play less, but not give up the game. I'd move my membership to my secondary account and continue playing =D ... If your account is banned, what happens to your membership? I assume its automatically canceled, but what if its not :ohnoes:

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

I'd probably keep playing but would be on an irregular basis, and then i'd realize it's pointless and quit

As the saying goes: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, i disagree i can think of plenty of injuries that won't make you stronger.

beer2.png

yup.... runescape is pretty stressful

December, 19, 2009 (12/19/09)- 99defense- first cape- cb level 117

If I was perm banned or deleted, I would fight JaGeX till I got my account back! I wouldn't rest until I knew that I had re-secured all those hard earned hours I invested into this amazing game! I would go to JaGeX, where ever they were, and never leave them alone until I was dead, or until I got my account back. But I really doubt I'll ever get banned or deleted unless I'm hacked because I play by the rules.

03warrior.png

I would be extremly depressed for at least a week or 2

I have all quests, all diaries done (except the fally task needing 70 prayer, working on it atm)

Ive played since i think november 2003

i have a range pure pker guy but i only pk with him to vent occasionaly

i would feel bad about leaving my rs friends, but i know most of them in real life

i would do all I could to get my account back :pray: , if i couldnt i would probably occasionaly pk with my pure but end up quitting

Diomedus.png

Diomedus.png

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left

Of course I would quit,

All the hard work we put into our pures / high lvls / etc / and for what?

Jst to get banned.

I jst got a response from my friends friends tht he was going to hack my account,

So im kinda hoping tht it doesnt get hacked :ohnoes:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I doubt i would ever play it. I might play on my noob every once and a while and just chat with my clan mates maybe stay in my clan, they would probably let me stay if i was still active on the forums ;)

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

I already did. My f2p main was 102 cmb when it was banned in 2005 in the SwiftSwitch drama. Some time in 2007, I made a member for a few months reaching just about where I was on the other but quit due to lack of fun. *cough wildy* Then in October of this year, my f2p main got unbanned because the ban system was upgraded and passed my appeal. Now, I am happily playing my old main still as an f2p but caring more about level goals than pking.

In summary, I would try to make a new one, but it wouldn't be the same.

H-E-double-hockey-sticks NO.

... Okay, maybe, but if I got banned I'd be in so much doggy doo from my parents that they'd probably refuse to fund another membership...

Accidentally deleted, however...

I'd be angry, weeping, railing, for a while, but yeah, I'd start over. And I'd get another membership (from the beginning, though :D ), and I'd do everything over, but faster since I'd a; be a member for all of it, and b; I'd have quest guides from the start *though I'd do half of the f2p quests out of my head hehhehheh*

So banned NO, deleted accidentally PROBABLY.

... But I'd be mad, in both senses of the word.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Well as I have been banned on 4 accounts in total and restarted a new every time I must say yes. The first banned account was 4-5 years ago, a cmb lvl 100+ account with decent skills, then I got banned on my lvl 122 (before summoning) with quite nice skills, then I started again and got banned on my lvl 127 and the last one got banned at lvl 134.

The lvl 134 got banned for RWT, witch was not true since a friend had birthday I gave him a ags and a D full helm in Bontey, got banned for that, but its stupid since it was a present and they do not have any clue at all if I was charging irl cash for it or not, witch I wherent. So never give a friend a present it might get you banned.

But if my current account gets banned I will quit. I have put so much time in my current account so never more if I get banned again.

//som99

Arahamah.png

Uhhhh ...

I did this voluntarily like last year.

http://www.freewebs.com/kashireborn/logsection.htm

With the only drop-traded items being some hatchets and pickaxes to train with,

these were my stats when i gave up after about 2 weeks and went back to my main.

kashirebornuy0.png

I have lots more screenshots if anyone is interested. These were my stats after like 10 days

of hard effort. What you come to realize in starting over is that it isn't levels that are hard

to get, but knowledge. Once you have the know-how, it's relatively easy to build an impressive

character.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

If my invisible account got deleted, I would either go pro in Guitar Hero or end up maxing runescape as a skiller.

Close my youtube account and start a new one for my skiller.

End up having all non combat skills to 99 with prayer, summoning as an exception.

99 Slayer on a level 3 would be awesome. :mrgreen:

Literally impossible unless u somehow manage to level it solely on genies etc. In which case, you'd waste even more of your life than the average player, just waiting for lamps! Best of luck tho...

Does everyone forget the beauty of rings of recoil as well as lunar magicks and friends to assist you? Get hit once, ring of recoil, have friend kill the monster. Sure, its a bit slow and you only get half the experience, however, it is doable without lamps and the like.

Hasn't that been updated? I was under the impression that rings of recoil now give exp.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif