What do you all think the most underestimated skill is?

evilchiken

I disagree as I've seen many people who like the money making aspect, but don't train it because they are either F2P, don't have the money to make it, or a combination of both.

To be honest, I think the most underestimated skill is Cooking. Even though it doesn't make money, it will allow you to burn less stuff and is very useful if you don't have the money to buy training food all the time.

j0xPu5R.png

the most underrated skill must be farming imo, its fun good money (or at least so it used to) and fairly easy to train once you get the hang of it

:thumbup:

the most underrated skill must be farming imo, its fun good money (or at least so it used to) and fairly easy to train once you get the hang of it

agreed :thumbsup:

Farming = WIN^2

Also agreed even though I don't like it I gotta say that its a awesome way to make money (I've seen other players on here get a lot of money from it.)

agreed :thumbsup:

Farming = WIN^2

Also agreed even though I don't like it I gotta say that its a awesome way to make money (I've seen other players on here get a lot of money from it.)

Agreed again :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Hey people i think it's runecrafting as not many people realize how much money you can make from it.

There are over 400,000 people with 44+ RC. I wouldn't say that's very likely.

I agree that it's probably farming, but then again I'm sure a lot of people realize how much money you can make with it; it's just that they can't be arsed to do herb runs because they just hate doing it. (me!)

I know you didn't ask this but I just have to say it... the most overrated skill in RS is slayer. It doesn't even make that much money and is very slow combat exp. It's pretty much only useful at 83 for getting a faster sara/zammy KC at GWD...

I agree with Killerred, cooking is most underestimated skill.

What about fletching?

It's kinda underestimated skill too. Many people think it's waste of time and cash, but fletching is really useful skill.

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

Yep. I make a lot of cash with ranarrs. And get free exp w/ trees.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Summoning, farming is up there but I die a little inside every time I harvest or plant a new seed in a patch :lol:

Summoning is something pures (imo) should consider training since the extra levels don't count in BH/PVP and the benefits are huge. There's an extremely useful summon for almost every skill with exceptions to some like fm (even then, you can use macaw's scrolls).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

• 5 months later...
I don't think summoning is underrated. It is simply hated upon by idiots who don't know what they're talking about.

What's the difference? :-s