How Much is Your Account Worth to You?

HugeBrain

First off, I cant even read that small text.

But thanks for clearing that up for me. I see it now and know it is there.

You need glasses...

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

My account is my account. I'd never give it up for money or for someone else's benefit. I worked damned hard to get where I was, now I'm back to square one (hacker ftl) and I still won't give it up.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

My account is my account. I'd never give it up for money or for someone else's benefit. I worked damned hard to get where I was, now I'm back to square one (hacker ftl) and I still won't give it up.

That's horrible! What do you mean bye back to square one, did you lose your account or all your stuff?

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

although i could realy use the money, i dont think id ever sell my account. if someone came to me with 10 millon usd i would consider it but probably say no :? ive worked way to long and hard and had way to much fun to ever consider losing it.

lol a years worth of playing games isn't worth 10 million usd for you?

most accounts bought aren't worth alot, even someone with maxed out stats wouldn't fetch over $300 honestly. because there is too big a risk, even if the recovs are canceled, they can still use cc info and past recovs to regain control of that account. it's mostly the gp that makes an account worth something.

What?

m_theory11.png

although i could realy use the money, i dont think id ever sell my account. if someone came to me with 10 millon usd i would consider it but probably say no :? ive worked way to long and hard and had way to much fun to ever consider losing it.

most accounts bought aren't worth alot, even someone with maxed out stats wouldn't fetch over $300 honestly. because there is too big a risk, even if the recovs are canceled, they can still use cc info and past recovs to regain control of that account. it's mostly the gp that makes an account worth something.

tbh no and your right (although who the hell would pay $300 dollars for an acc??!!?!?)

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

tbh no and your right (although who the hell would pay $300 dollars for an acc??!!?!?)

actually i sold like 4bil then my account for almost $10k usd altogether like 16 months ago when i chose to quit. most was like 20m here and 50m there, you'd be surprised how many people are willing to spend their paychecks on game currency. then sold account for like $500, it got banned afterwards :lol:

What?

m_theory11.png

You wouldn't sell your account for 10 million dollars?

I'd sell it so fast I wouldn't have time to laugh at the guy who wanted to buy my account for 10 mill.

actually i sold like 4bil then my account for almost $10k usd altogether like 16 months ago when i chose to quit. most was like 20m here and 50m there, you'd be surprised how many people are willing to spend their paychecks on game currency. then sold account for like $500, it got banned afterwards :lol:

Who did you kill to ever make that much money? (P.S. If you have some really really good moneymaking scheme I think my brain is big enough to handle it ;) Seriously though, I would really like to know.)

Who did you kill to ever make that much money? (P.S. If you have some really really good moneymaking scheme I think my brain is big enough to handle it ;) Seriously though, I would really like to know.)

well if you where gonna quit yea but not otherwise :lol:

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

well i'm thinking about quiting.... ;) Can you tell me now? :lol:

[hide=]

well i'm thinking about quiting.... ;) Can you tell me now? :lol:

[/hide]

meh...

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

uh 1b+ gp and a phat set ::'

Other than that i'd hate to lose my account due to the time to get 124 combat; my favorite level; I put into it. With the kinda money I stated above I could just be a skiller and buy the skills I can to 99 :P

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

uh 1b+ gp and a phat set ::'

Other than that i'd hate to lose my account due to the time to get 124 combat; my favorite level; I put into it. With the kinda money I stated above I could just be a skiller and buy the skills I can to 99 :P

another richy. mind sharing that information we me. also what's so good about 124 combat?

I would probably do it for $1,000 minimum. I love my account, and I've been playing for so long, but I'm not very attached to the name. I could start over and get my current stats and bank in less than a year if I really tried. Anything less than $1,000 would be pointless to me. I'm not worried about money enough to justify selling it for less than that.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

My account is well.... priceless and not for the same reasons you have all said. i just quit playing less than a week ago because the thrill of the game left me. i played for hours and hours to get to goals i had set for myself and after it all i just had a cool new sword and alot of cash lol. i would say that it was priceless because the fun and anger i experienced at lvl 10 was so much fun now that i look back on it. the grief that you felt when you died from a bear and lost half your 10k net worth or your friend talking you into following him and getting killed from the tree at dranor house. if i gave my account to someone they couldn't have that experience that i feel every player should have. i mean ya my first dragon drop was cool and my first visage drop or my ags are all good memory's but its the early ones i look back on with such a warm glow in my heart. all in all i did enjoy my time and i hope that others enjoy it also. scape on

ps when you all do chose to quit throw a big drop party and watch the noobs run to it. when you drop 36m cash in fally it lights up like the 4th. totally worth it

dax1224.png

alt1ma.png

if somebody gave me a monster lolz

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D