Weekly Poll: Are you in a clan?

n_odie

No, I'm the type of person who likes to do more stuff alone than anything. Not to mention most clans require attendence and if I am busy with a goal I am not going to some pointless event that I don't feel like doing at that time.

I thought you were in a Castle Wars Clan? :-k

As for me, i've only been in 1 clan, moved, it broke up and some idiot tried to clim the name as his, he did and ruined the good name of "Australia's Army". now im in TETAU, and unless i pass SnC's High Requirements or find a good Australian Clan i'll be solo like i have been for 4 years now.

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend is in the process of making one, and asked if I wanted to be a leader. Meh. It'll probably fail. He keeps trying to do events even though there's only like 6 people atm. And I'm not wasting my time for six people.

But who knows. I didn't really want to join, I'm not really a clan person tbh. I'm kind of hoping it will fail :-$

Clans are fail. Too many rules, not enough rewards. :|

definitely agreed. never have been in a clan and never will be :D

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

SnC, the only clan I've enjoyed being in. There is no pressure to be able to attend events all the time, in fact I think I've only ever made it to one. They just want you to do what you can to support the clan, so for me I post on the forums and stay in the IRC chat as much as possible. ::'

i voted yes, in a different type of clan

because it my own clan i run and maintain with girlfriend (co-owned), and so far we haven't got too far with it :oops:

oh well ::' :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I was in PKM, a combat clan, but I dropped out due to the fact I can't make it to any of their events (required to attend 2 each month). I am still in TFS, a skilling clan, because they are rather lax and I like the community there. Nice bunch of people, an active clan chat and it is just an enjoyable atmosphere. Everyone in that clan gets along unlike some other clans or fansites. No flame-fests over stupid things is quite a nice change.

tfssig.png

I voted no, I've been in about a dozen clans over my rs "career" and all of them didn't go so well, although it might of been because I joined unorganized clans. More successful clans have rules which I don't like, such as "must bump thread every time you get on" or "no multi-clanning" or "must attend all events when able" or "must join clan chat whenever on".

I don't want someone halfway accross the country telling me that, instead of playing rome total war, I have to go to a meeting in someones house(which seems pointless, I don't know why we can't just talk in the cc, or a specially made meeting cc).

Also, most large clans have many leaders-co-leaders ect. They often abuse their power to win an argument, or to benefit themselves. Whenever somone in a clan has an argument with someone in game, they make their clan members fight their battle.

Even if the clan leader is good hearted, they can't possibly watch all of their leaders.

Overall, In general, clans require you to not only change your real life schedule to fit their needs, they make you change your runescape play time.

I like friends, but If I have to go through this to get them, I'd rather be lonely.

I usually just make friends doing whatever i'm doing. Ive gotten pretty good at striking up conversations over my 3 years of runescape.

I guess other people don't mind strict clan rules like that, but I just don't like it.

Even if I found a clan with a friendly atmosphere they I WANTED to join, I would keep myself from doing it. Clans just don't work out in runescape, in my opinion.

www.littlefolkspuzzlepersistentillusion.fileswww.animals-in-

k1tt3h$ f0r t3h w1ns!

No, I'm the type of person who likes to do more stuff alone than anything. Not to mention most clans require attendence and if I am busy with a goal I am not going to some pointless event that I don't feel like doing at that time.

i agree with you. :)

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

T.F.S. (Total F2P Skillers)

They keep the game interesting for me, great group of people. <3:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Forsakenmage's clan ! woot ! far more awsome then the rest of the other clan there is in the world ! :XD: :XD: :XD:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Yes, but we're an odd clan yes. I'm the leader, also the one with the best range, mage, and melee stats. When we PK it's always ending up with the lowest level (67) using uuber tank skills (in f2p o.o), the middle level (87) using range/2h and me using mage/scim. :thumbup: Most are f2p though so we do it all in f2p.

Also clan events other than PKing are more dominant, like helping everyone get Leo so they get all zombie emotes, and ganging up at low-level monsters to help train prayer or something. That's what my 10 def pure is for <3: :thumbup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I've been in 2 clans so far, Faith and *-P.K.Masters-*, both combat clans. I think it's fun because it's not only the levels that count, but also the experience in for example tanking or binding.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg