Merry Christmas!

jemathonical

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hope you all had/have a great day.

Discussion: What did you give for Christmas?

I gave my mum a nice supporters pillow, dad a shelving unit and some saw blades, and my sisters a mini esky, twilight and some dvds :).

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, a kwazy Kwanzaa, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn and respectful Ramadan.

Have a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, a kwazy Kwanzaa, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn and respectful Ramadan.

--

Idon'tknowwhatIgotbecausemychristmasistomorrow.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I hope some nazi mod doesn't come in and go "THERE IS NO DISCUSSIONAL VALUE IN WISHING EACH OTHER MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Because you see, I have something against most of the Tip.it mods.

Anyway, I got some books, DVDs, a couple of PC Games, but most importantly, my new and beloved Numark TT USB record player <3:

I'll be off to the records shops to get some good new music asap :D

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I hope some nazi mod doesn't come in and go "THERE IS NO DISCUSSIONAL VALUE IN WISHING EACH OTHER MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Because you see, I have something against most of the Tip.it mods.

I concur, but when comparing them to other forum moderator/admins, they aren't that stringent.

One thing that has really been pissing me off is the looking-down upon bumping old threads by moderators. In the "guide to posting in Off-Topic Guide" it says that you should not repeat a thread if you feel the discussion value is still there, instead you should search and bump and old one. I have seen moderators lock threads simply because of the date it was created, despite rich and renewed discussion value.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Happy capitalism day.

I don't believe in jewish zombies from space, and anyone that does is clearly [developmentally delayed].

Research please... Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus being born. His actual birth date is usually agreed by biblical scholars to be anywhere from May to September, not in the middle of winter. A lot of non-christians have christmas festivities, and have had since pagan times.

OT: Merry christmas/holidays to everyone 8-)

One thing that has really been pissing me off is the looking-down upon bumping old threads by moderators. In the "guide to posting in Off-Topic Guide" it says that you should not repeat a thread if you feel the discussion value is still there, instead you should search and bump and old one. I have seen moderators lock threads simply because of the date it was created, despite rich and renewed discussion value.

I believe they're not supposed to do that. Unless the policy has changed, old threads should not be locked. If an old thread is POINTLESSLY bumped, then the "bump" is supposed to be split off. So you could probably contact an admin if that happens.

-----------------------

Merry Christmas! :D I gave my mom, dad and guitar teacher a calendar that I made (one for my mom and dad and one for my guitar teacher), I also got my dad the latest Indiana Jones movie since he's a big fan and owns the rest of the series, I gave my older sister a waffle maker, I gave my younger sister a book she has been wanting, and I gave my boyfriend three DVDs.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Really not the place to be discussing this. You should really be contacting the admins instead if it pisses you off that much :)

On topic - just turned midnight. Merry Christmas. I have the joy of working in 13 hours time!

sig2ho7.jpg

I don't celebrate Christmas so I didn't get anything for anyone. Jut a few gifts to friends from Japan which could be taken as Christmas gifts. On the other hand, I received a touch-screen Sony cybershot camera, an iPhone 3G 16 gig black, and some cash. I'm such a freeloader.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

6 PM Christmas eve where I live, so no presents yet :( (finally, the santa hat is appropriate). Got my dad a new pair of luxury gloves, my mom a new iron. They're the kind of people who have really simple luxuries.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Best wishes for all of you :D

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!