What is Jagex's greatest achievement?

Shuri

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the Grand Exchange is Jagex's greatest achievement. Although I see how it would ruin the economy, I think it greatly simplifies the process of buying and selling.

My RS Goals List:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All F2P Skills at lvl. 40+: [ ] | Combat Lvl. 60+: [X] (1/17/09)

Combat Lvl. 70+: [ ] | Qualify for All F2P Guilds: [ ]

My RSN has a space in it.

having the balls to take on rwt, knowing how unpopular it would be.

agreed, besides the obv rs

Agreed again.

And to the pic up there^ does mark look really posh to anybody else?

agreed again :P

They really grew some guts

Imo it's the RS2 engine. It gave birth to all the features (skills, minigames, quests, HD, etc) we have today. The RSC engine was quite limited but Jagex created unlimited possibilities with the development of this particular engine. And they still use it today. Their greatest achievement. Runescape would be in the slumps without it (no RSC wouldn't be cool with today's standards).

In my opinion, it is putting such a fun game available anywhere there is an internet connection :thumbsup: having it in a browser is amazing

Your first POST! CONGRATS anyways I think Best achievement would be Stealing Creations, even though it had glitches it made PKers and SKillers work together as a TEAM.

NAH HD FTW!

Wisardsamm_S.png

thzaar city... it brought it some new monsters that have decent drops and yet many range spots (also hilarious to watch noobs att the 74s and get piled and die)

it brought in some new weapon choices ( especially now with zerker necklace)

brought in fight pits which is a great pvp game to play with friends or alone

and brought the fight caves which brought in the best cape in the game (for stats not best by opinion)

added on to the already big map and opened up room for new quests and some mining spots and a furnace to smith

brought in a bank to a place where the closest was wither shilo village or fally

all in all id say great job :thumbsup:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Farming.

I love how they implemented this one.

Agreed.

I also love the interface, easy to use, no key combinations to remember or something. Really awesome compared to other online games I've played.

2dvjurb.png

• 1 month later...

i think that would be... future dragon pickaxe lol <3:

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I think Jagex's greatest achievement is how they went from an unassuming six-man company to a major name that is frequently recognized in the gaming industry.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Mines RFD. Best... quest... ever.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?