99 skill partys?

n00bfiterpk6

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Well im having a 99 attack party today (click link in sig to find out more) and was wondering what people think about 99 partys..

Do you think they are a waste of time, or do you try to make it to as many as you can?

Disscuss :twss: And make sure you come to my 99 attack :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone looks for an excuse to get people together. Just look at the holidays. But that's not to say anything is wrong with it. Sometimes it gets annoying when people you barely know expect you to drop everything just so you can stand your pixel character next to theirs and say: "Glow2:Grats on 99 Cooking!"

I generally appear off if someone says wanna see me get 99 cooking, or something rubbish, i go to 99 slayer, runecrafting mining or agility, rest are easy imo, so if you invite me and i go off, you know why.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I like them personally.

Unless I'm busy.

Just went to some random person's 99 fm because they were getting it as I happened to walk by.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

I generally appear off if someone says wanna see me get 99 cooking, or something rubbish, i go to 99 slayer, runecrafting mining or agility, rest are easy imo, so if you invite me and i go off, you know why.

Yeah, I'm the same, nothing past some of the harder skills, or my really good friends gets a party presentation.

Also this topic is a little lacking, but eh let the posts no one will read come on in.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Well, I don't think they're a waste of time, but I haven't been to that many either. :?

+ If there's a drop there's never a wrong time to get free st00f. ;)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Come to my 99 party!@!

PM me when it's about to start :P

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Unless it's in an incredibly difficult skill, I don't see the point. For instance, I'm not going to bother having a 99 party when I get 99 Fishing. I'll probably just tell the people that are fishing near me once I've gotten the level. :)

Yeah, when I got my first 99 I didn't even care anymore. Maybe 5 years ago; but now theres so many 99s everywhere it has lost almost all of its luster.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Theyre only good if I'm lending dragon claws to the person hosting it.

oh wait!

=D

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I didn't have a party for my 99 defense.

Then I was almost at 99HP and said so to a friend. He told me I should have a party. I was thinking: "really?"

So we met halfway. He, his brother and a friend met me in the dueling arena, where I hit my 99 on him in a duel.

Almost a party.

I'm very close to 99 strength now (for some reason they tend to come in a bunch). I will not have a party for that either.

My goal is 99 slayer. For that I will have a party.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

I'm getting 99 Attack today too! :thumbsup:

I plan to only hold 99 parties for the important skills, for example, I had a huge party for 99 Agility and I only had 3 of my friends come and say congratulations when I got 99 Strength. My getting 99 Attack today will probably be the same as how it was with Strength.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

come to my 99 agility party pl0x? lol

OT: I don't go to firemaking, thieving, fletching or cooking partys. I could use the time wasted by going to it on something else, like training a proper skill.

you went to olly woodcutting :/

and i come to as many 99 partys as i can, if someones first 99 is cooking they will have worked hard for it therefore the least i can do if turn up for 5 mins just to say well done, only 99 i wouldnt go to is if someone got 99 flecting to trim their runecrafting cape :?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I've had a party for all my 99's. The first one was ranged, 4 years ago. I held it at the mage hut. Also did a drop party there :D

My last one was for 4 skills: strength, prayer, magic and cooking. It's actually much more fun to have a party for many 99 skills :P

So next time I throw a party for a 99 skill, it will be either for a very difficult skill or for many skills at once.

Cydoor.png

I don't like parties, I think they're a waste of time. I didn't host a party for my 99 farming and I don't go to parties myself either, unless it's a very good friend or an in my opinion awesome achievement.

2dvjurb.png