Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleed to death. drop it and fall and break back, or just the pain.

It's possible to die from feeling too much pain?

You're at least able to get into a coma, not sure about dying.

Your mum? I mean, if you manage to choke on that..

2dvjurb.png

Bleed to death. drop it and fall and break back, or just the pain.

It's possible to die from feeling too much pain?

As far as I know, yes. Too much pain can put a person into a state of shock, and I am pretty certain that every time a person goes into shock, they have a chance of dieing.

BTW, for the guy who said neutrons, pretty much everything has neutrons in it.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Adding onto what the user who posted above me said... Bigfoot can't kill you either. :lol:

Technically, a big foot can kill you. Big foot the monster that is.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Just single neutrons, seperated from protons + electrons.

It doesn't occur in nature, but neither does lots of stuff that could be suggested.

And for too much pain, I think (and this is an estimate completely made up by yours truly) that too much pain could possibly overwhelm a Neuron in which case would probably result in more pain, and eventually your brain may just stop as to not feel pain (or a coma or such). Pain itself is only existent so that you can react to things that may be dangerous, like fire.

It doesn't occur in nature, but neither does lots of stuff that could be suggested.

And for too much pain, I think (and this is an estimate completely made up by yours truly) that too much pain could possibly overwhelm a Neuron in which case would probably result in more pain, and eventually your brain may just stop as to not feel pain (or a coma or such). Pain itself is only existent so that you can react to things that may be dangerous, like fire.

Too much pain makes you pass out, it doesn't kill you. Also, a single "overwhelmed" neuron causes no harm. It probably just dies. You're in trouble when your whole neuronal circuit goed haywire.

Can sight kill you?

If you look at one fugly something something, perhaps you'd have to throw up, resulting in loosing all of those yummie nutritions :D And if you looked at someone like, let's say Brian Peppers

[hide=]pepper1.jpg[/hide]

could make you throw up so badly you pass out and choke in your own vommit? (sounds really nasty :D)

DERBO_PK.png

nice.jpg

derbo_pk.png

Can sight kill you?

If you look at one fugly something something, perhaps you'd have to throw up, resulting in loosing all of those yummie nutritions :D And if you looked at someone like, let's say Brian Peppers

[hide=]pepper1.jpg[/hide]

could make you throw up so badly you pass out and choke in your own vommit? (sounds really nasty :D)

Is sight 'physical' ?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Neutrons are extremely dangerous when free and is generally considered the highlight of nuclear weapons and energy. It's actually know as neutron radiation, and it does happen in nature, as do other forms of radiation. They affect forms of matter directly, and are not absorbed as are alpha particles, beta particles, or gamma rays. Furthermore, exposure to neutrons causes this energy to be transfered to the surrounding atoms, protons, which then go on doing the same to other atoms. This can result in cell death, cancer, and even death. Neutrons or neurons, they can both kill you.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

[hide=]
This discussion comes up in my house every so often.

Something that can't kill you, is a chemical mixture composed of about...

78.08% nitrogen

20.95% oxygen

0.93% argon

0.038% carbon dioxide

1% Water Vapor (H20)

And trace amounts of other gases.

More commonly known as air.

[/hide]

That's what you think. Even if you rule out air pressure, you can still die from too much air, so I've heard. Just like you can die from drinking too much water.

In that case it's not the water that kills you, but the osmotic balance. With the extracellulair fluid being hypo-osmotic, electrolytes will leak out of the cell creating distorted cells which will eventually die.

It's the water that's causing the osmotic imbalance, remember. :P

Yeah, its not the electrolytes that diffuse out, its the water that diffuses in, making the cells swell and burst. right? :pray:

At first I thought this thread was being directed at Lenin :twss:

[hide=]

78.08% nitrogen

20.95% oxygen

0.93% argon

0.038% carbon dioxide

1% Water Vapor (H20)

[/hide]

That's what you think. Even if you rule out air pressure, you can still die from too much air, so I've heard. Just like you can die from drinking too much water.

In that case it's not the water that kills you, but the osmotic balance. With the extracellulair fluid being hypo-osmotic, electrolytes will leak out of the cell creating distorted cells which will eventually die.

Yeah, its not the electrolytes that diffuse out, its the water that diffuses in, making the cells swell and burst. right? :pray:

The water is absorbed into the cells, yes. I don't think the cells actually burst, it's the electrolyte imbalance within the cell; the ratio is screwed up.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

[hide=]

78.08% nitrogen

20.95% oxygen

0.93% argon

0.038% carbon dioxide

1% Water Vapor (H20)

[/hide]

The water is absorbed into the cells, while electrolytes diffuse out to correct the imbalance.

Seriously you guys lost me. are you argueing if it can kill people(or yourself) or not?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

[hide=]

78.08% nitrogen

20.95% oxygen

0.93% argon

0.038% carbon dioxide

1% Water Vapor (H20)

[/hide]

The water is absorbed into the cells, while electrolytes diffuse out to correct the imbalance.

Seriously you guys lost me. are you argueing if it can kill people(or yourself) or not?

Anything can, so can water.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

Air can kill if it is injected into your blood. or if the wind carries a really big piece of metal sidingthat kills you.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

[science]

Oh. I was wrong then, a lot :mrgreen:

Alpha Centauri.

Ooo good one. It can kill you but only if you can reach it, and covering that kind of distance is impossible for us earthlings.

I heard the word impossible! :D

We could send a family to live on a rocket, forever creating new generations to reach the star. Would kind of suck, spending all those years on a rocket only to die to something that no one has ever died to.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

On Alpha Centauri: yes, it can kill you. Being a star, and therefore a huge ball of flaming gas, it has the capability to kill you. If we're being specific like that, then I could say "that piece of paper on the other side of the globe can't kill me".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif