Am i doing well?

This new acc was created on Jan. 19.

today is the 26th

so nearly 1 week and this is my progress:

Untitled-2.jpg

Comment please :D

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

x_1sh0t_u_x.png

~~! Someone please help me by giving me suguestions on where to get my combat skills up (melee) !~~

First account to reach this CB Lvl :D

wrong forum buddy :P

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

Is this your first account?

Well even if it isn't I'm going to offer you some advise:

It looks like you like melee combat, and also favor prayer. From your fishing and cooking level it also looks like you sell your fish. I could be totally wrong but: Keep training those melee stats. There are hundreds of great training grounds for melee, you just have to look at some guides, or perhaps explore around runescape yourself. Your eventual aim is to get into the Warrior's guild, where not only can you get the rune defender, but the guild is also a great place to train.

For training: Buy very cheap food, you aren't looking to buy that fancy 10+ healing stuff.

For fighting high level monsters: Buy better food, 12+ healing.

As for your method of money making: If you'd like to stick with fishing, go ahead. Just realize that fishing is a little below average on the profit-per-hour scale. You'll probably get better money killing high level monsters and selling their drops.

I would say your ultimate goal would be to be a GWD fighter. If you really like training melee stats, you will do well as either a tank or a regular when you fight those GWD bosses.

Oh and DO NOT neglect your magic and range. Although you may not like shooting a bow or casting spells, the two other sides of the combat triangle will help you in defense against range and magic attacks from other players/NPCs.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

whats this junk?

this 'aint a real achievement.

Rate this! forum isn't a forum where u post things like: " OMG! rate me playing a day of rs pl0x". "omg i can now cut yews "," omg i just bought 10 crystal keys and sold for a -50k profit"

no my son these aren't real achievements, players kill 1 k tormented demons, spend 3 months getting 99 agility or play 5+ years to get something worth to post here.

If you are new in here, play the game, read the forums, and post when u really need to (advice for not getting flamed)

Goodluck

Oake

not worth rating really :lol:

get that mining to 99 then ill give you a 8/10 <3:

Attack - Strength - Defence - Hitpoints - Range - Fletching - Cooking - Thieving - Woodcutting - Hunter - Farming - SlaYer - Summoning Mining ~

~ Whips : 30 ~ 90+ barrows drops ~

~ Tal Shiar Alliance ~ W132 ~

~ 2230+ total ~

It looks like you like melee combat, and also favor prayer. From your fishing and cooking level it also looks like you sell your fish. I could be totally wrong but: Keep training those melee stats. There are hundreds of great training grounds for melee, you just have to look at some guides, or perhaps explore around runescape yourself. Your eventual aim is to get into the Warrior's guild, where not only can you get the rune defender, but the guild is also a great place to train.

For training: Buy very cheap food, you aren't looking to buy that fancy 10+ healing stuff.

As for your method of money making: If you'd like to stick with fishing, go ahead. Just realize that fishing is a little below average on the profit-per-hour scale. You'll probably get better money killing high level monsters and selling their drops.

I would say your ultimate goal would be to be a GWD fighter. If you really like training melee stats, you will do well as either a tank or a regular when you fight those GWD bosses.

Oh and DO NOT neglect your magic and range. Although you may not like shooting a bow or casting spells, the two other sides of the combat triangle will help you in defense against range and magic attacks from other players/NPCs.

And then it suddenly dawned on you that his account is Free2Play.

None of that fancy stuff you're talking about, multiple training places? I say not. High level monsters with good drops? I say not.

As CampbellMC said, this could be gotten in less than a day.

0/10.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Ah, I thought these topics were gone. Haven't seen one in awhile.

Decent levels I guess. Try to wait a little longer before posting a thread though or else you'll just get 0's.

And then it suddenly dawned on you that his account is Free2Play.

None of that fancy stuff you're talking about, multiple training places? I say not. High level monsters with good drops? I say not.

As CampbellMC said, this could be gotten in less than a day.

0/10.

I am well aware he is f2p. But he's going to become a member eventually. There's no advise you can give anyone being f2p: all you can really do is try to merchant or try to pk. Members have a lot more opportunities, obviously, so I gave him my advise he could use when he turns member. And if he doesn't go p2p, then who cares? I just slapped down some advise that might help some other new p2p'er lingering around these boards.

maysam- Don't make topics here. You don't know better because you are new, but the Rate this! forum is full of people with a lot of hate in their life just trying to put anyone down they can. Two years ago the people here were a lot nicer. Note the first three posts on this topic: that is when it was in the general board. The minute it got moved to Rate this! it immediately started collecting very negative comments. See the difference?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I agree not worthy of a rate, but....considering it took me 3 years of playing to get those stats :oops: , 4/10.

please tell me you're kidding?

my [developmentally delayed]ed half-stepbrother's aunt's roomate from college's dog's former trainer's hairdresser could get that in a day or two...

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

Rate? I don't rate. I figure that'd objectify someone's work, which in my honest opinion, is no good.

As for the multitude of 'you fail lol' posts, i feel its to blame for perpetuating the stench of elitism that this forums seems to exhibit more and more every day

whats this junk?

this 'aint a real achievement.

Rate this! forum isn't a forum where u post things like: " OMG! rate me playing a day of rs pl0x". "omg i can now cut yews "," omg i just bought 10 crystal keys and sold for a -50k profit"

no my son these aren't real achievements, players kill 1 k tormented demons, spend 3 months getting 99 agility or play 5+ years to get something worth to post here.

If you are new in here, play the game, read the forums, and post when u really need to (advice for not getting flamed)

Goodluck

this post kind of exemplifies what I'm getting at. It's not very friendly and it gives me the idea that people who post this kind of thing think they're better than those whose greatest achievement in R00nscape is, say 60 runecrafting.

signature.png

Considering the replies, it's better to lock this then to get even more flaming.

To the original poster:

Good luck with your goals, but one week of playing is pretty common.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]