Jagex does care!

halo475

Due to the penguin glitch innocent people were banned including me and my sister.

Now i have a recieved a message that apologizes and they have also granted me a free 30 days membership credit. This amazed me considering i was only banned for 5 or so hours but it proves jagex do care about their customers.

It has changed my mind about their customer service and i thought i would let you know because to me this was un-heard of.

Arzian.png

Your membership is being paid for with the prepaid time from cheaters who have been permabanned or tempbanned.

It's like getting caught up in a bank heist, only to be rewarded by the police with money straight out of the robber's bank account. Owned.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

That was rather out of character for them.

Quoted for truth

I'v NEVER heard of such kindness from them :shock:

Maybe since this is the year of updates they are updating their customer service :lol:

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

Well people said banning innocent players even to review isn't fair but atleast they compensated it 30 days, why don't they give me 30 days member *Needs to be wrongfully accused*

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Well as soon as there's another bug, I think it might not be a bad idea to abuse it just so slightly, that it's not terrible, but I'd basically get paid £3 for doing it.

You're.....so......smart. #-o

Isn't it "Jagex does care" btw? Not to be rude or anything.

OT: I believe that this was great of jagex to do, just no one put your trust in it fully all of the time, like some people... :roll:

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

jagex does care

did your sister also get free membership?

My sister also got free membership

Isn't it "Jagex does care" btw? Not to be rude or anything.

Yeah that's probably better, english just isn't my thing.

Arzian.png

Yup, I too got a free 30 days of member credit for being wrongly banned. I didn't even appeal my ban because I didn't know I WAS banned. It happened while I was at school and by the time I got home I was already unbanned, so I really didn't no anything was going on until I checked my message center. Anyone who complains about Jagex's customer support needs to learn to see more than just their issues: look at how many people have benefitted from Jagex's care of customers and then stop moaning about a ban and just appeal it.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Yeah, guess these trying to overcompensate for a giant blunder they made.

In the past there giant blunders was to vaguely admit it, then never mention it again. People who died in Falador didn't even get a single GP back let alone some free membership.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Your membership is being paid for with the prepaid time from cheaters who have been permabanned or tempbanned.

It's like getting caught up in a bank heist, only to be rewarded by the police with money straight out of the robber's bank account. Owned.

So? Jagex could have just kept that money but they gave it to him for banning him wrongfully, doesn't matter how jagex got the money in the first place.

867de2w.jpg

What can I say? I'm a rebel, like Ché Guevara.

8fcsy9s.jpg

What the hell is Ash doing while Team Rocket says their rhyme?

Yeah, some people do not realise that jagex had always cared about players, being them either f2p or p2p, but since this year is bound to be the upgrade year, the are trying to show it to the disbelievers.

A perfect example is the 2007 anti RWT project, no one likes bots...

Why do people think Jagex doesn't care about their players?

Just because they doesn't give out free subscriptions every second day doesn't meen they don't care....

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Heh, smart move for Jagex, then. They improved their customer relations image for almost nothing.

Oh, and grats for being unbanned, as well. That's kinda important too. :)

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Jagex got the wrap about not caring for customers mostly I believe foe the end half of 2005, 2006, and a good part of 2007. They made a few big blunders, some mistakes, and did very little to rectify their issues short of just correcting the mistake.

They never made any apologies or restitutions, and many time refused to even admit there was a problem, let alone they made a mistake.

They made quite a few unjustified bannings.

But the biggest problem was they had *terrible* customer service to do anything. I think it was such a small part of their company for such a large thing that no one got any form of satisfying results.

You didn't even get the closure of them telling you to "piss off." Just endless automated messages.

They're gotten much better, but the stigma still remains.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

That was rather out of character for them.

Yeah who would've thought?

Hopefully this is a (good) sign of things to come! More customer support perhaps, and maybe even more personal looking over of appeals and such, instead of automated like it used to be.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Yes, it was good to see the end result.

But now what about the people that are getting banned for autoing which they didn't do?

I know of 4 people who got 10 day bans for autoing, and know of someone else that has 5 friends in the same situation. What's going on? :wall:

RIP Michaelangelopolous