your first attempt at a 99.?.?

Beeskers503

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

99 fletching, raced with my friend and i got it 5 days before him (he was legit, but got banned for a week because he was fletching so fast they accused him of autoing), about 6 months before skill capes came out

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

well I'm in the process of 99 range. I love range and should hopefully have it a couple months even tho I could get it in 1. I would rather have a range cape then some useless cape like fletching. So i've decided to go for a nice challenging awesome cape/99.I am taking any tips on gtting 99 range.

fletchings not useless i like it its a lot slower than cooking cooking is the easiest that and thieving because the xp is so fast

(i have 99fletching btw)

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots

well I'm in the process of 99 range. I love range and should hopefully have it a couple months even tho I could get it in 1. I would rather have a range cape then some useless cape like fletching. So i've decided to go for a nice challenging awesome cape/99.I am taking any tips on gtting 99 range.

fletchings not useless i like it its a lot slower than cooking cooking is the easiest that and thieving because the xp is so fast

(i have 99fletching btw)

It's funny how you blurt out how "easy" those skills are.

And, to be frank, Fletching IS useless. And has been since the release of Crystal Bow, Dark Bow (ooh, you can make Dragon Arrows! Useful!), GE and crossbows.

Fletching and Smithing have been made virtually useless over the ages.

And statistically, Fletching is apparently easy, as it's the third-most common cape. Just behind Cooking.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted woodcutting... back in 2005 first time already.

92 at the moment,

have three other 99's.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

went for 99 mining from 85 got to 87 and got bored

now im slowly getting 99 mage w/ dks barrows and rune rock alcing :P

Iwatch_po12n.png

dk drops- 35 x dragon hatchet 35 x berserker ring 37 x warrior ring

Dragon drops- 4x left half 2 x med helm 4x skirt 2 x legs 4x shard 9 x claws

Bandos drops-6x Tassets 2x boots 4x chestplate 1x hilt[/color]

99 fisihgn .... pain in the cabbage i know... THen using those fish hopefully 99 cooking.. currently at 87 doing it f2p in Barb village. Should shut up though cause I got 6 10 day bans already for breaking rule 1 and 2 are bogus 4 breaking rule 7.... they accepted my appeals on those 2 but didint roll back the black marks :thumbdown:

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I never savored the idea of grinding long hours, so farming was my first 99, and after 5 years in rs i still only have 2 99's :P

I've been playing for 5 years and only have 99 fletching which took me 2 months, going for 99 defense atm

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

I decided to get 99 hunter when i had 9 in it. The reason to this was simply because it was very fun compared to some other skills, you earn a great deal of cash and it's one of the cooler looking capes. (Can it get better? ;) )

I'm still working on the skill but i made almost all my friends when hunting and i got some pretty nice gear.

arawina.png

arawina.png

ah, I remember my first attempt. It takes me back.....

I just got hacked for the first time and lost a load of mithril stuff ( i know. Its a huge loss) I had started not too long ago so I didn't know of any good ways of making money. Then I saw the smithing skill. I can make my own rune armor?! Great Scott!

How silly I was to think that I could actually get that 99. Especially since I was mining my own ore to get it and i didn't even know how much experience it took to get a 99 skill. I got bored really easily. Around 63 mining I think and then stopped. I smithed what I had and I think got to the 50's. That was the end of that.

Around the same time I made a bet with 2 of my friends on who could get the first 99 skill. After 3 years of doing nothing I decided on firemaking because it was fast and one of my friends had 95 fletching so I needed to catch up. I went from 60fm-99 in 3 months and finally getting it on Christmas at 11:00 before my friend got 99 fletching.

darkjakx.png

fletching useless USELESS why i outta!!!

[hide=]whocowman.png[/hide]

goals:

next 4: 53 agility, 76 fishing, 63 hunter level 85 melee skills

rest of goals:100+ combat, all songs

completed:55 slayer

2543432.jpg

fletching useless USELESS why i outta!!!

its only the truth,after you get 99 you will never use fletching again except maybe to make a few arrows or bolts to save some money.Other than that its useless!

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10