Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

Lol made a tip it account just for this 500+ rune sets ftw and beast tanking.
That's ridiculous. Surely there should be some kind of limit (i know its unenforcable) on the number of times you can come back?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ridiculous. Surely there should be some kind of limit (i know its unenforcable) on the number of times you can come back?

You've never been in a PKRI, have you? :lol:

We're gonna need some order and a huge pull to win. Nonetheless, should be fun.

edit: And we'll need a few clans AC'ing.

God, does everyone really think that a war will last for 12 hours straight? Very few have in the past. The only way it would happen is if the clans were deadlocked where as soon as a player died, another came back to take his place. But considering the level and number differences in this war, it will either be us crushing them or (more realistically) them crushing us. It will come to a point where everyone on the winning side will almost completely erase the other team and then gets to camp by the greater demons waiting for returners to show up and then pile them all. If I'm not mistaken, the closest tele to 45 wild is varrock tele and running all the way north from there. A good 5-10 minute walk, and you have to walk because you need to save run for chasing the escapers in the war. In the time it takes one warrior to tele to varrock, gear up, and walk all the way from varrock to the war zone, 10-20 players on his team will have easily died at the zone. Coming back really just prolongs the inevitable. The only way we can make it worth it to buying 300 rune sets is if everyone on our side puts up a vicious fight and holds off so that new warriors replace dying ones at a good 1:1 rate. Any less and eventually Corruption will overwhelm us and there will only be a tiny stream of warriors replacing the dead and quickly get picked off for being the leftovers.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

14.5 Hours on Valentine's Day against Divine Forces.

And for the other person who's in Mori about Ph and Terminal crashing, are you talking about Terminal Ftw? Because I thought they were P2P.

I'll try and invite some friends from other clans and see if they can get people from their clan to tag along (Sorrow of Knights, Solar Angels, etc.)

EDIT: 14.5 hour fight between Corruption and Divine Forces, that's what I meant.

"...and if the world seeks my destruction, then I will take the world down with me...

-Genesis

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

I'll try my best to make it.

Depending on mood I'll most likely loot rune or actually fight.

Either way, should be interesting, never participated in a war before (of any kind).

Rune items won't show up (except for daggers I think) for players that loot. And please, don't be a looter if you're not going to help the battle. We'll already have low level players not associated with either side doing all the looting. If you don't want to risk much, my suggestion is to bring a rune scim and full addy (or possibly green d'hide) with power ammy and combat boots and colored gloves. Protect the scimmy if you die and your total losses will be very small. Of course it's still rather cowardly compared to those who will be willing to fight to the death in the best armor possible. But I'd rather see an army of addy players willing to fight to the death on my side than an army of 1 itemers/looters. Although I'd always prefer to have teammates who will risk the maximum and live far longer taking more players down with them.

or if you're magic level is good enough, consider being a mage. The losses are usually cheaper and the hits are hard. You'll still need 25k worth of stuff (I suggest bringing an r scim to protect and 25k worth of runes/equipment). And make sure to be a bit over the 25k limit because if you do manage to survive for a while you might not have enough runes and food to suffice and your kills will be worthless.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'll try my best to make it.

Depending on mood I'll most likely loot rune or actually fight.

Either way, should be interesting, never participated in a war before (of any kind).

Rune items won't show up (except for daggers I think) for players that loot. And please, don't be a looter if you're not going to help the battle. We'll already have low level players not associated with either side doing all the looting. If you don't want to risk much, my suggestion is to bring a rune scim and full addy (or possibly green d'hide) with power ammy and combat boots and colored gloves. Protect the scimmy if you die and your total losses will be very small. Of course it's still rather cowardly compared to those who will be willing to fight to the death in the best armor possible. But I'd rather see an army of addy players willing to fight to the death on my side than an army of 1 itemers/looters. Although I'd always prefer to have teammates who will risk the maximum and live far longer taking more players down with them.

or if you're magic level is good enough, consider being a mage. The losses are usually cheaper and the hits are hard. You'll still need 25k worth of stuff (I suggest bringing an r scim to protect and 25k worth of runes/equipment). And make sure to be a bit over the 25k limit because if you do manage to survive for a while you might not have enough runes and food to suffice and your kills will be worthless.

I'm sorry, I have to stop you here. Anyone who fights in pvp pkri's with any regularity knows that blasting is sheer suicide. Especially fighting a clan like Corruption, Meleeing or ranging, or melee+bind hybriding are much better options.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Cool, I'll probably be there. ::' I know that a few of my Clan mates are coming too. :)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I would love to be there unforunately at that time I will be getting ready for a wedding @ 1600. (I am providing techincal support. I am in no way related or involved in {other than techincal support} the wedding but hey I am getting paid to sit on my rear and read when I am not doing something else.)

I'm wondering if the people who made this event and decided to leave VR out know that there is a chance of VR crashing?And there will be other clans, even p2p ones, doing weekly f2p pking events. Just wondering if the leaders know this.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I'm wondering if the people who made this event and decided to leave VR out know that there is a chance of VR crashing?And there will be other clans, even p2p ones, doing weekly f2p pking events. Just wondering if the leaders know this.

They've been informed ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well, im coming!

And lets hope that no pking clans come out to play with us...

No seriously. I hope.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I'll only have 78 atk, str, def, and hp by time the war starts. I won't be much help, but hey, I can't hurt.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~