You're all NOOBS!!!!

Assume Nothing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get called a noob at Fist of Guthix, because I hide behind houses and run and... Well basically anything that annoys people.

My theory, if it annoys people it means it's working. :)

If I run and they get mad at me, it means apparently I must be doing something good because they care enough to get mad at it on me ;)

Fletch noob, def noob (and i'm only 76 def :( ) Ancient noob (yay SC ownz) Spanish noob, Latin noob, Nabix (Davix + Nab = Nabix) Attack noob, Rev hunting noob...

davix120.png

Barrows drops: 2 Dharok Helms, 1 Karil top, 1 Verac helm, 2 Guthan helm, 1 Karil skirt

Free to play noob, bind noob, use-plate-only-instead-of-full-set-for-the-looks noob, mining noob, prayer noob.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

AussieNoob, Defence noob (ANYONE Will agree with that), Range Noob, HP Noob, Running Noob (its called a tacticle retreat), eating noob, attack noob, hp-hax noob, defence-hack noob, gtfo-noob you kid (This was a lv 133 In bandos with 99atk/str who couldnt even hit over 5 Total Damage with 4 dds strikes on a Spirit shield and saradomin D'hide.) , farcasting noob, and ALOT more

Popoto.~<3

nooby skillcapes noob, attack noob, poor noob, bandos noob (260 solo's ftw).

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

• 2 weeks later...

List of noobs I am:

Rich

skiller

defense

hp

pray

heal

range

mage

QP

Phat

Dragon

agility

safer

poor

godsword

whip

DFS

eating

potting

I think that's it. That's the list of all the noobs i've been called.

Let's see...

I am A:

runner, eater, prayer, safer, tele-er noob. At least.

My comment on all those titles? "Better a(n) ____ noob than a dead noob. You noob."

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Grammer noob, don't care about combat level noob and skill noob :P.

The author of this is absolutely right. People don't like to think they can be killed. They like to think they are invincible and, should anyone beat them, they were cheated somehow by the one who killed them. This is a common mentality of TEENAGERS and younger. When the world is harsh to them they'll blame it on anyone but themselves as they feel they are immortal and nothing should ever go wrong in their lives. They simply carry it on over to Runescape.

I am a Hitpoint, Defense, Strength, Attack, Prayer, Summoning, Food, Potion, etc etc noob and proud of it. If I can take down 10 opponents before I die once, because of my defense, then GO ME for training my defense and BOO THEM for being childish and not training something in order to try to prove their "manhood."

Let's face it: It's a bunch of internet geeks. If you're going to try to put someone down for doing something smart in their gameplay tactics then maybe you should rethink your life. You're not being mature nor smart online. I'd hate to see how you act in the comfort of your real life.

I'm going to have to throw my generic "+1" onto that. It's the best exposition of their ways I've seen :D.

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing