Conficker Worm

runescapeloser22

You guys are wrong. Too many people like the song nowadays and even sing along to it. A good April Fools Prank would be somehing like THIS

The girl that killed an all time classic...

I just flagged it for animal abuse.

Oh my god that was terrible. I could only stand like 20 seconds.

Another classic fallen victim to Disney.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the following today:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/03/30 ... discovery/

Security experts have made a breakthrough in their five-month battle against the Conficker worm, with the discovery that the malware leaves a fingerprint on infected machines that is easy to detect using a variety of off-the-shelf network scanners.

The finding means that, for the first time, administrators around the world have easy-to-use tools to positively identify machines on their networks that are contaminated by the worm.

Most AVs should send out updates in the next day or so. I highly suggest you check for them.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

You guys are wrong. Too many people like the song nowadays and even sing along to it. A good April Fools Prank would be somehing like THIS

"shocking and disgusting content". But yours might be better.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I flagged for nudity.

I call for a Mass Flag

PS: The new rickroll:

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I flagged it under "other dangerous acts." It was painful to flag it because I had to listen to 15 seconds of that abomination :x

I bet the conficker worm is gonna be all hype and the hacker won't do anything, or they will find a cure "at the last minute"

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

Well the deadline is tomorrow at Greenwich Time. :/

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I think the virus is an April Fools' prank. Why on April 1st when he could just release it on any other day...

To make people think that it is a harmless prank but it is very dangerous and can steal passwords and credit card numbers. :(

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

I think the virus is an April Fools' prank. Why on April 1st when he could just release it on any other day...

To make people think that it is a harmless prank but it is very dangerous and can steal passwords and credit card numbers. :(

So why doesn't he unleash it on a day when absolutely no one can expect anything to happen. Say August 23rd? Can you expect anything to happen on August 23rd?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So why doesn't he unleash it on a day when absolutely no one can expect anything to happen. Say August 23rd? Can you expect anything to happen on August 23rd?

Dude. August 23rd is my birthday. :?

And yes, Microsoft is offering 250k as a reward if you can find the creator.

Another article about it here.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

So would it be unsafe to access sites such as Runescape and MSN? Or are the only infected sites ones that Conficker has registered?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I DLed it on my crappy old computer. Let's see what's up.

Make damn sure you tell us what goes down. I want to pay witness to this first hand, but I don't have a secondary computer.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I DLed it on my crappy old computer. Let's see what's up.

Make damn sure you tell us what goes down. I want to pay witness to this first hand, but I don't have a secondary computer.

I suspect it wont do anything but the update and stay dormant.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!