Conficker Worm

runescapeloser22

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This worm is nothing compared to the latest virus I heard about, which runs on the BIOS. This means that a) It's cross platform (It doesn't matter what operating system you're using) and B) You can't get rid of it by formatting your harddrive. It's that kind of virus that keeps me up at night.

C2b6gs7.png

I plan on sending all of my friends a rick-roll on aprils fools day. But one of those ones that the go back button is ineffective and you can't X it out. Sometimes tells me no one would have the sense to use Ctrl+alt+delete. Most would restart they're comps. I could use a good laugh. :lol:

Google Chrome takes care of that ;)

2j3qh46.jpg

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand...

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

... all infected computers will come under the control of a master machine located somewhere across the web, at which point anything's possible. Will the zombie machines ...

I like how they make it out to be some sort of zombie apocalypse. :lol:

I shall be packing now. Where shall the zombie fighters meet?

Someone has been having a little too much time on his hands no?

... all infected computers will come under the control of a master machine located somewhere across the web, at which point anything's possible. Will the zombie machines ...

I like how they make it out to be some sort of zombie apocalypse. :lol:

I shall be packing now. Where shall the zombie fighters meet?

Someone has been having a little too much time on his hands no?

We need to gather in the Zombie Defence thread!

Hopefully they'll ddos Australia's government to teach them a lesson for trying this whole censorship thing

Also this. Censorship ftl.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I love how when a Middle Eastern man is travelling alone at an airport, he quickly gets stopped by "random" security checks. Then a virus appears that could infect, control, and possibly destroy data of 9 million computers, and all we can do is laugh at the potential for an epic april fool's joke? Does everyone NOT see the threat here? April first doesn't mean crap if it's in the wrong hands. A smart hacker would think april fool's day to be the perfect day to go on a mass worming spree since he wouldn't be taken seriously except by corporate and governmental agents who are afraid that exposing so many people to a joke worm would make them look bad.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Meh. I'd be more worried about a BIOS virus like Dsavi suggested. In the worst cases something like that would mean you'd have to get a new PC altogether.

Still, doubtless having a good antivirus (not Norton or McAffee), a secure browser, and common sense should keep you safe

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Freaky o.o This is really scary, and dsavi, stop scaring me, I really don't wanna hear more about that virus o.o

Also guys, I found a video about the virus, not a lot of information but it gives a good idea about it.

ib7rVm.png

I love how when a Middle Eastern man is travelling alone at an airport, he quickly gets stopped by "random" security checks. Then a virus appears that could infect, control, and possibly destroy data of 9 million computers, and all we can do is laugh at the potential for an epic april fool's joke? Does everyone NOT see the threat here? April first doesn't mean crap if it's in the wrong hands. A smart hacker would think april fool's day to be the perfect day to go on a mass worming spree since he wouldn't be taken seriously except by corporate and governmental agents who are afraid that exposing so many people to a joke worm would make them look bad.

Gah come on, it's the internet: Why so serious?

I do see the potential for a real threat but there isn't much we can do that we don't already do to protect ourselves so I'd rather like to discuss the great potential for fun in this evil evil virus. ::'

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Freaky o.o This is really scary, and dsavi, stop scaring me, I really don't wanna hear more about that virus o.o

Also guys, I found a video about the virus, not a lot of information but it gives a good idea about it.

DAMN YOU!

The Game. Haha, I win ::'

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

DAMN YOU!

I clicked it but went off before the video started so does that mean I avoided it? :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

DAMN YOU!

I clicked it but went off before the video started so does that mean I avoided it? :D

I lost the game :cry:

And no! You have been attacked! HA!

ib7rVm.png

DAMN YOU!

I lost the game :cry:

And no! You have been attacked! HA!

Aww shucks. :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I plan on sending all of my friends a rick-roll on aprils fools day. But one of those ones that the go back button is ineffective and you can't X it out. Sometimes tells me no one would have the sense to use Ctrl+alt+delete. Most would restart they're comps. I could use a good laugh. :lol:

So does Opera. I never had trouble exiting since I always use Opera, the best when it comes to browsers.

So does Opera. I never had trouble exiting since I always use Opera, the best when it comes to browsers.

+Over 9000 to Opera. I'm using the Opera 10 Alpha and don't have any problems, and it got 100/100 on Acid3. If it's that good at Alpha, other browsers better watch out when the final release is coming.

ib7rVm.png

You guys are wrong. Too many people like the song nowadays and even sing along to it. A good April Fools Prank would be somehing like THIS

The wench has NO idea what she's done...

Watch it. EPIC fail.

For lulz ^

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

the foo fighters suck hard.

You guys are wrong. Too many people like the song nowadays and even sing along to it. A good April Fools Prank would be somehing like THIS

The wench has NO idea what she's done...

Watch it. EPIC fail.

it wouldn't be quite as bad if she was good looking. and if there wasn't some random rapper guy at the beginning and if she sung it to the right tune. but. holy [cabbage]. she killed it. and if she hadn't killed the lyrics.

The girl that killed an all time classic...

I just flagged it for animal abuse.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

The girl that killed an all time classic...

I just flagged it for animal abuse.

Oh my god that was terrible. I could only stand like 20 seconds.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!