Is the Grandmaster quest going to be Fremmy?

dannyb103

I'd just like to discuss the possibility of the 'prophecy' being used for the next subquest grandmaster quest. There are multiple slabs of the prophecy and was maybe thinking that each subquest might be for recovering each of the parts.

:D That would be fricken sweet.

Or are there any other hints you've noticed?

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

The last Grandmaster quest involved the character (you) being a central part of the quest. (Balance Elemental saying it knew you". Plus the flashback in it showed a Fremmnik touching the stone of jas.

Then there is also the prophesy tablet.

[hide=Spoiler]The prophesy tablet said "... and his/her name is "insert your fremmy name here"

The other tablets could likely tell about your characters' past or future, making good material for a quest[/hide]

Also the one guy that you fight in Fremmy Trials, he's pretty much invincible. If he gets his memory back he may want to go home. So if someone like him is from a home "up north" he could be a mahjarat which Lucien is one of too.

Lastly with the latest quest jagex has pretty much tied all of the fremmy quests together, so the final :( quest for fremmy would have to be fantastic, like a grandmaster quest.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

idk that seems highly improbable that they'd tie the history quests into the fremmy quests... the history quests are about Guthix bringing his people to Runescape.

Summer's End

While Guthix Sleeps

3 more days until deadline!

time will tell, i need to do the 1 where u get the good helmet with pray bonus :wall:

Helm of Neitiznot? You should do that quest for the helm, it's well worth it.

But it seems reasonable to continue the next grandmaster with the fremmy series. As someone said, the fist person to find the stone of Jas was a fremenik, and it's not every day a Runescape prophecy tablet has your name on it. I think it's reasonable to say that if the grandmaster doesn't exclusively involve the Fremeniks, they'd at least play a role in the quest.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Don't you guys remember that topic weeks/months ago about some new characters jagex had made? the fremmenik who touched the stone between them?

How was that quest called >_<

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I like the thought of Koschei the Deathless being a Mahjarrat :)

And after doing that quest I was like "Damn, I'm the Chosen One." 8-)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'm curious, what happens to the prophesy tablet that says your Fremnik name if you change it with the ring of Charos? :-k

I wonder how Jagex would talk themselves out of that one :lol:

I guess most likely they'd just ignore it and change the tablet automatically to match your new name, but...

Flyingjj.png

I don't think any actual grand master quest should or will be based in any one location. In our only grandmaster quest we have, we raced all over RuneScape to solve (or at least try to solve...) one epic story line.

I just can't see anything being made on the calibre of WGS in any one general area. However, keeping the new tablet in mind, I think there is a big possibility fremmy will be involved in a grandmaster quest. Perhaps the tablets proclaim a prophecy that a warrior (you) slays an evil god bound to destroy RuneScape as we know it?

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I was looking back at some clips from while guthix sleeps the other day and something struck me.

Lets think for a second that the neanderthal in the cutscene shown during While Guthix Sleeps was the first person to find the Stone.

What if this person was Jas himself?

I dont think he was a freminnik, but I wonder if he is Jas.

I was looking back at some clips from while guthix sleeps the other day and something struck me.

Lets think for a second that the neanderthal in the cutscene shown during While Guthix Sleeps was the first person to find the Stone.

What if this person was Jas himself?

I dont think he was a freminnik, but I wonder if he is Jas.

He was a Freminnik, but he wasn't Jas.

His name was V--- something or other.

He was also the founder of the moonclan - hence the reason they have their own magical spell book.

2v8sgvs.png

^We already opened the mind door, we still need the body door and any other doors that may be past the rubble, such as a soul door. Also, I'm almost dead certain, to one of the posters above, that Jas is an Elder God, one of the ones that Guthix spoke of. The Fremminik will definitely play an important role, but, currently, the only major storylines that even have a chance of not playing a role in this Grandmaster storyline is the Goblin one, since it was already closed, but even that isn't entirely certain.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

^We already opened the mind door, we still need the body door and any other doors that may be past the rubble, such as a soul door. Also, I'm almost dead certain, to one of the posters above, that Jas is an Elder God, one of the ones that Guthix spoke of. The Fremminik will definitely play an important role, but, currently, the only major storylines that even have a chance of not playing a role in this Grandmaster storyline is the Goblin one, since it was already closed, but even that isn't entirely certain.

But they could include Zanik because it wouldn't really be including the whole goblin storyline, just Zanik.

Also I think the elemental workshop with the doors are unlikely to be included.

weiyao5.png

The more i think about it, the it seems that the next grandmaster quest to be Fremmy would be a great idea.

That doesnt mean I think its going to happen though.

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

Well, they said it is going to take a really, really long time to make another elf quest, due to the length of MEP2, which I cannot verify due to never doing the quest. I don't see why they wouldn't include it in the next Grandmaster quest, though.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

oops thats what I meant :oops:

Rejected.jpg