I'm a noob!

wazzie629

Hello, first and foremost I must say that I am a level 119, with 50m total net worth. But, I am a noob. I have 67 quest points, have maybe half the music tracks unlocked, have three level one skills, and have never done a holiday event. I have never wielded a dragon scimmy, nor have i used the d b axe special. I keep all my assets in cash, therefor I have never used a god sword, and I have never owned anything over 2m. Basically, I am a noob. Which makes me think, why do we call people noobs? I mean, a level 70 wouldn't call me a noob, but that level 70 probably has more knowledge of runescape then I do. Basically, the word noob is pointless. Discuss, because I'm bored.

People call other people noobs mostly to make themselves feel better.

I got called a noob for being 121, and not having a skillcape, but hey, that's their opinion. ::'

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

I got called a noob for being 121, and not having a skillcape, but hey, that's their opinion. ::'

WHAT!Level 121 and no skill cape, you are a noob! haha jkjk...but the idea to me seems pointless if you want to boost your ego, smoke crack?

I get called a "noob" by level 60's. I'm a level 130 with a net value of around 180m and an agility cape.

People will call anyone a noob.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I get called a "noob" by level 60's. I'm a level 130 with a net value of around 180m and an agility cape.

Exactly, I don't think there is ever a logical basis to be called a noob. I also get it shouted at me sometimes *points to stats in sig*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Noob, a great majority of the time, translates directly to "stupid jerk butt face". So whenever you walk into a bank or whatever and someone goes "noob", just picture some 5 year old saying the above because you wouldn't give them some of your sandwich/let them have something/whatever.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I've been called a noob for being 134 and having untrimmed hitpoints :)

People have low self esteem so they like to make fun of others to make themselves feel better. :)

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

I remember a while back someone on tif made a list of about 70 reasons why someone would be called a noob. Among those are several contradicting statements. "You're a noob because I killed you". "You're a noob because you killed me". "You're a noob because you're lower level than me". "You're a noob because you're higher level than me and therefore have no life".

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

My pure is a noob because he:

- has only has 3 letters in his name

- has higher woodcutting than strength (63 woodcutting, 48 strength)

- has only 27 ranged

My main is a noob because she:

- is lvl 94 with highest skill at 76

- has dragon scimmy instead of whip

- has too balanced stats (!?! :shock: )

Yes... my main is a female, I don't remember why though... -.-

My pure is a noob because he:

- has only has 3 letters in his name

- has higher woodcutting than strength (63 woodcutting, 48 strength)

- has only 27 ranged

My main is a noob because she:

- is lvl 94 with highest skill at 76

- has dragon scimmy instead of whip

- has too balanced stats (!?! :shock: )

Yes... my main is a female, I don't remember why though... -.-

Your main still has a higher total level then I do, so its all good. :P

You also have 99 def, so that means you're a SUPER NOOB if you're talking to a PKer.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Oh how I love what it's like in clan wars...

I was having fun blitzing + ags rushing, and when I have about 5 hp left, I'll run to someone that will kill me. Often times this person is below 100 cb. When they finally do finish me off for that 5 hp to my surprise I get called a noob.

Basically what other people have said, players call you a noob to make themselves feel better. I really laugh at this though, because the word "noob" is misused so much according to its real defination..."A new player."

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

well, then i would classify you as a noob. i never judge a book by its cover, but i tend to judge players on what unique items they have WORKED FOR rather than what items they can simply buy.

ex- skillcapes, legends, void, c-wars armor, unique slayer items, carnival items.. etc

people look at me at level 89, see my fletching cape, my void, my flippers, and my unqiue quest items and quickly see that (even though i lost 25mil in a hack) i am still a respectable and smart player.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

well, then i would classify you as a noob. i never judge a book by its cover, but i tend to judge players on what unique items they have WORKED FOR rather than what items they can simply buy.

ex- skillcapes, legends, void, c-wars armor, unique slayer items, carnival items.. etc

people look at me at level 89, see my fletching cape, my void, my flippers, and my unqiue quest items and quickly see that (even though i lost 25mil in a hack) i am still a respectable and smart player.

your a "noob" for having a fletching cape as thats an easy cape. People dont care what your wearing its about your combat level and have you killed them

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]